Countries with a smaller economy than Texas

Countries with a smaller economy than Texas.

Attached: 1538931125567.jpg (2048x1300, 324K)

Countries with bigger economy than California.

yeehaw pardner

>Countries with bigger economy than California.

Attached: 1538931288298.png (2760x1385, 255K)

dog bless

Germoney stronk

California should gain independence desu

Indeed. And kim jong un should nuke them.

California wont' have that economy whitout the federal government backing silicon valley

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

How did Germany get so rich in such a short period of time? What's their secret?

what does germany produce that makes them so much money?

Isn't California a populationlet with only like 30 million people? How the fuck did they get so rich? Were they the true Übermenschen all along?

Polish salt.

It's because of the gold and paintings we stole from the jews

Silicon Valley/ Stupidly rich tech companies are headquartered there.

I thought Switzerland ended up being the one to get rich off of that.

Many such cases. Sad.

America had to help them recover quickly to make the East Germans feel bad
East Germany is still a shithole and a drain on the economy to this day
They export almost as much as the US.

Attached: Untitled.png (1601x574, 141K)

They have 40 million but California and NYC make up the core of the US so it's natural wealth is concentrated there. NYC has like 13 million people with a GDP of 1.7 trillion.

That’s a fucking lie

>Isn't California a populationlet with only like 30 million people?
40 million. this takes you 5 second to google. are you retarded?
it's because it's a financial center

You forgot media and technology
There are sources at the bottom user

Cars, ships, weapons and shit the poles make them that they rebrand (I used to buy these "german" cookies that were all made on poland) and swedish penis pumps.

>You forgot media and technology
I meant that it's just a center for big companies in general

fancy german cars

Explain yourself, Spaniards and Russians.

>Germany
85 million people

>California
39 million people

machines, cars, weapons, medicine and other crap that poor shitholes can't produce themself.

Yay Italy

And what is even crazier is that atleast half of those 39 million are unemployed mexicans.
Seriously how did california get so rich

Jews

*shuts off water valve*

>what is silicon valley?

Phones. Electronics. Entertainment.

Still smells fishy to me desu

>fishy
Why? Some of the single richest communities on Earth are all in California

Also this is evidence that Europe is better under german rule

Based and red pilled. Now my family doesn't have to send aid to our relatives. Keep fucking the other continentals. I doubt want to have to ship shit like my Grandfather did.

They did. I mean just think of the effect of a massive amount of territory. The Brits and US were the only ones trying to make them a successful society to prevent WW3. The Soviets subjugated them and the French wanted to destroy them. The Brits weren't on board with the Versailles treaty and Paton ended up liking Germans.

The Mexicans work in the agricultural sector
California is unironically an agricultural powerhouse
Its agricultural sector is the largest in the US but it's a small part of California

what no one wants to talk about per capita now?

California is basically carrying us along with NY and to a smaller degree Texas. Everyone else is just riding along.

>India
1325 million people

Countries, where collecting rainwater doesn't result in an execution by police force.

Attached: BlankMap-World-v7-Borders.png (1425x625, 37K)

?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (372x453, 58K)

>EU richer than amerisharts
seriously how will burgers ever recover

The EU counting as a country is some serious bullshit.
Especially when the countries that make it up also are on the list.

>GDP PPP
Only per capita is the only time PPP matters, Real GDP is the only one that matters for international purposes.

>Indiasharts

Attached: Untitled.png (437x408, 17K)

>The EU counting as a country is some serious bullshit.
Just wait a few more years until the fusion is complete

Attached: Buddy_christ.jpg (360x276, 17K)

You'll still be behind the US, especially now that Britain is gone (it's still counted in the old statistics).
GDP PPP is a meme statistic.
Sure, a loaf of bread in China costs 25% what it costs in Norway. But with GDP PPP, it assumes that a Chinese person can buy a loaf of bread in Norway for 25% of what a Norwegian would pay for it.

nominal doesn't show you how much a country actually produces. Sure, it matters when you're talking about trade since USD is used for that, but it's a poor way to measure a country's economy. If the value of USD rises, it doesn't mean that Americans suddenly got more productive.

Read GDP PPP is a worthless statistic.

Ah yes, the 80/20 rule. I bet it applied to the Roman Empire as well.

Imagine how much better California would be doing if we had French, British, or Polish immigration instead of Mexicans.

Attached: real one.jpg (1425x625, 179K)

It means that Norway has greater inflation. It's got nothing to do with the nation's total production output.

You seem to be confused between gdp and income.

Why would a Chinese person buy a loaf of bread in Norway? How many international purchases does the average person make exactly? Per capita GDP PPP is a measure of the affordability of life basics which is COMPLETELY ignored by unadjusted GDP per capita.

It saddens and depresses me that we have to live on a planet of the apes.

Sharing civilization was a mistake. There are now neolithic monkeys in constant white-face, and this is civilization now.

Attached: 1516194546725.png (645x729, 145K)

Why is portugal such a shithole ?

That's why I said GDP PPP Per Capita matters but GDP PPP does not

Look up ordoliberalism

Do you know anybody that works in tech in Silicon Valley? For entry level guys straight out of college, 100k/yr is like the starting line. 150k is quite common. 200k if you negotiated well.

A friend who works down there gets like half a million/yr after his companies stock prices soared. I know some girl who got 180k base salary from FB, along with stock bonuses and a 6 figure starting bonus. I make 160k, though not in Cali. Tech is just insane right now.

>mfw my tiny 3 mil population state has a higher gdp than fucking ireland
lmao

Bullshit, all states are rich but with much lower population. You would still be powerhouse without them

Why is it hard for half the world to compete with a few states?

Attached: 1538526769005.png (1182x1080, 477K)

Equality and equity are not of this world.

They are riding on the coattails of economic juggernauts. It's like how Spain is prosperous largely in part because it has wealthy neighbors who actually create wealth.

Most states will be stagnant if it wasn't for the high performing states like Cali/Texas/NY + a few others

What about the reverse effect? Would cali and three be as rich if they had piss poor surrounding? Those three have just above avg gdp per capita compared to USA avg

It's like that because people flock to those areas. Texas and California have loads of poor Latinos, and they still manage to be above avg gdp per capita. NYC is the same, except with less Latinos. And once salaries get too high, companies HQd in those states begin creating satellite offices in other states.

It's true the other states provide an essential market base, but that could be done by anybody. Silicon Valley can't be replicated just like that.

How russia can be smaller? They have lots of resources and people

So i should start looking jobs from us?

Because it's nonsense made up by some butthurt mutt.

Attached: 1526342043293.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

Because of retarded dollar measuring, it could drop even lower if rouble hit more, what it does not take into consideration that Russian prices also lower in comparison to anything in dollar zone.

>wanting british whitetrash or polish toilet cleaners

Is it nice to be rich?

t. non-Californian

australians are subhumans

I'm not rich. After taxes + rent, I put most of my money into investment accounts. I live the same as I did before, but can finally update my wardrobe and eat out a bit more. Maybe it will be nice once my net worth hits a million.

What the flying fuck.