XYO on idex right now under ICO price

Get in while its hot boys. low market cap coin, good product by a company founded in 2012

Get in now while its still 20% cheaper than ico price

youtube.com/watch?v=onatw3ikLr0

Attached: 6xspf01075n01.jpg (1080x1350, 241K)

thanks just bought 100k

holy fuck this is copypasta from yesterday. Are they actually paying you to shill this scam here?

chainlink alrdy did it first

stop posting this delicious slut

lol....

Skinny but wide... the perfect body

Attached: maria-domark-8.jpg (750x826, 101K)

>ICO still ongoing
it literally cannot moon tho

FUCK OFF JEEET

its gonna 2x from where it is now. the ico after sale is priced at double what its currently priced at on idex. and to top it off the ico gets more expensive everyday so in a few weeks the moon potential increased substantially

this is coin is gonna meet the ico price and follow it, one of the easiest 2x you will ever make because you have a wall of ico buyers above you dictating the price

get in now before it pumps back up to 1k and stays there indefinitely

this is true

They are offering full refunds for ico buyers so who the fuck is selling below ico lmao

You know i don't mind the stretch marks at all. Her man's shoes are embarrassing tho

lmao this

once all the refunds go through (no ones been refunded yet) im expecting this shit to go on a little moon ride because everyones just refunding their coins so they can buy back in on idex for less

this is a easy 2x and it could even go over that

so ico buyers have a zero cost basis.
Why the would that mean they wouldn't sell below ico price? quick,100% profit regardless of listing price.

nvm now i understand

No, I mean you can sell your tokens back to them and be fully reimbursed.

wouldnt they want a tx code though?

what so you buy the tokens for cheap off idex then ask for a refund from the company? lmao

>even mentioning her mild stretch marks
Internet standards

But for a skinny girl, they're rare and noticeable. Plus i said i don't mind. Btw, I'm not some ugly neckbeard. I can actually have my pick of the litter

the devs of xyo have something to gain by artificially pumping these coins price to the ico price

This is a joke compared to Chain Link