Which country do you dream of immigrating to and why?

Which country do you dream of immigrating to and why?

Attached: boob jealousy.png (590x332, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dK1lAKEDfpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly couldn't think of a better country than the one I was born in I'm very happy with my place here.

Russia unironically

none because I'm not a filthy parasite

Bolivia, i like mountains and it can be more dangerous than here

New Zealand, Greenland,Denmark, Japan, Iceland. I want a peaceful place on the edge of the world where people don't talk much.

antarctica

this
free novi-whatever
*falls asleep*

japan because animey

heaven, I hear there are no stupid assholes and bastards there.

I can believe that. Australia is very cool

You are joking. You can't be serious lol

You probably have nothing to offer to anyone

If u expect being a parasite in any other country that means you are too worthless to not be a parasite for yours

I've heard they don't except atheists and poles

none, I'd escape from this calma of mankind's vessel. the future is deeply dark and they will suffer from overpopulation.

> Immigrate equals parasiting/freeloading/not work at all and not intend to

I dont care I just want to immigrate there to steal their cars.

A place with free gibs

I really like America. There are so many different places and cultures here.

This place is shit. But i could never integrate to a new place.

Maybe some other latin american country

what is the best latin america country

America is the best. There's so many different kinds of titties you can have a different type every week if you want. It is just great (not making fun of what you said. I totally agree and adore America :D )

Attached: Roman Bellic.jpg (624x373, 20K)

based polbro

It's hard to tell. We are not that diferent to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=dK1lAKEDfpU

?

norway
my grandpa was also in norway in the past :^)

you can take this soil from my cold, dead hands.

Attached: du kan ikke bytte kanalen lenger.jpg (1000x1000, 440K)

Are you implying he was with the army?

chile

no he was 2000 in norway

i just dream of affording a house

I just wanna move further south

I'm alright here, I've got family here and a job and I know the workings of things and there's no language barrier. It takes a lot of courage to leave everything behind and seek a different life. Maybe I'll try to retire somewhere else when there's not as much holding me back, but it's a long time until then.

less parasite than you, kevin

Manolos like you just drag our country to shitholeness

austria or france, i'm moving to the UK next year though

why you so mean, dude? If I went to Spain, I sweat, I'd work so hard, pay taxes, keep a clean house, be kind, generous, well mannered. Why you hating? ;_;

Attached: sorry for doing my best and working so hard.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Romania or Spain, because I like Romance languages. Leaning more towards Romania because I'm Orthodox.

I immigrated to America over 10 years ago but the country I really want to immigrate to is Russia

America because it's the best country that has ever existed

Japan or South Korea because it's what the West was to them a hundred years ago: modern clean and dope

Imagine living in the Carpathians in a small house with a tiny orchard, walking to church every sunday. The worst thing about Romania is definitely the Roma presence.

>Which country do you dream of immigrating to and why?
I don't dream or think about immigrating to another country. Why would someone do this?

i need to vacation more to get a good idea

Because, for example, Japan's where all the anime at, man ! It also has some of the best, cheapest electronics, just like South Korea !

Attached: ma10.jpg (678x960, 89K)

I don't know if immigrating is the right word but sometimes I fantasize about making Canada into a 51st state

Island or Norway
I like being alone and snow and I hate spiders

>Japan or South Korea
>clean
lol more like crowded

Taiwan i had to travel there a couple of times because of work and i can say for sure i would settle there as hard and deep as i could

And that's the problem. You'd bring the average wage down and the average working hours up in a country that already has a serious work shortage whit 3rd world wages and abusive shifts.

Yeah, obviously this country is a fucking shithole because of its people so the last thing we need is even more 3rd world people.

The Netherlands. It's Basically Germany without turks and arabs

Japan, to steal their girlfriends

Ehe .. hehe .. ehehehehe.

Maybe you should put your act together and work harder, you lazy bum ! You don't know what long hours and low payment is if you've never worked in the third world, son

Attached: i smell a fggot.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

>The Netherlands. It's Basically Germany without turks and arabs
Sweet innocence

Japan!
I unironically want to find love in Japan

Attached: 043gxggh.jpg (1600x2400, 1.48M)

>none because I'm not a filthy parasite
>Whole country lives off European Union gibs

How can a Manolo get so rekd?

Finland just because elven cuties.

Except that third worlders spend half their time sitting around waiting for something to arrive or be fixed because everything's much less coordinated and reliable than here.

NZ or Argentina

That is true for the most part. But still, there are some people who actually do their best to be nice and hygienic, work hard and get educated, but it is mostly in vain, because you cannot grow seeds in desert sand, therefore, society as a whole doesn't progress... First world nations have that problem too since the last couple decades, so many people there prefer to live off wellfare programs that the gov and companies pretty much become obligated to import young and (reliable)workers. We really are a global community now, everything everyone does produces an echo somewhere in the world, no matter how insignificant it seems...

Attached: happy country gal.png (1229x691, 845K)

Spain, if you don't need to work spain is the GOAT country, best culture, best food, best weather, best everything pretty much

Chile. I don't know exactly why. Chile looks comfy.

Not leaving, already in the best part of the US by far, not even joking

Attached: NE.jpg (987x1162, 116K)

Québec its very comfy and *nglos are treated as they should be there

Attached: 1535514866096.jpg (640x480, 51K)

New Zealand, comfy as fuck and safe from world wars. Shame about the internet speed though.

Wich country kills jews, muslimes and anglo on sight?

Attached: 1509132118001.jpg (286x400, 18K)

the netherlands have problems with turk youths, and since they are hyper-tolerant of their crimes, the bastards act knowing they are untouchable.

Also, rents are dreadful and everything is expensive, considerably more than germany or lelgium.

My own. But with money.

Yikes, didn't know things were like that, i thought it was a nordic heaven

>holland
>nordic

lay off the pizza giuseppe

Norway sounds like the best country ever by any standard. It is cold. Full of beautiful forests. Lots of hunting, fishing and lumberjacking areas. And it seems to be excepted from most of the social problems that continental ewro countries have. America, Australia and Japan seem pretty cool, too, but it is such a shame that Japan has so many earthquakes and food is so expensive :(

Italy, because it's a beautiful country with nice people, weather and food.

Japan, because I'm a disgusting weeb.

Ireland.
Comfy weather and comfy landscapes

If you find boring comfy

Patagonia, Argentina:
>10/10 geography
>natural resources
>safe (won't be affected by WWIII)
>cheap as fuck

Attached: patagonia.jpg (1200x801, 274K)

>safe (won't be affected by WWIII)
>implying Chile won't team up with the winners and stab us in the back
I don't trust those wannabe texans.

The Netherlands
High IQ blonde people, good food, legal weed, rich and even if I'm an utter failure I still get NEETbux, I would learn English and Dutch fluently, absolutely beautiful other than the windmills and ghettos

Really the best country on Earth, it's too bad about the immigrants and EU membership

Really any of the Scandinavian countries, though I've accepted I'll never understand spoken Danish or learn Finnish (commence arguing about whether it's Scandinavian) in general. Netherlands would also be a top choice if I wasn't a manlet. I speak okay German and would be okay with the German speaking countries also, or Estonia/Slovenia if I was guaranteed fluency somehow

Only other country I'd move to if I didn't have family dragging me down is leafland

Canada, specifically Québec
All of my friends live here, and my girlfriend lives here

alaska

China

Its the future

Iceland seems comfy :3 and icelandic people seem autistic enough for me to feel comfortable

None, because I like my country.

>where people don't talk much
Kiwis are a chatty bunch, don't get your hopes up

I don't think it will take less than a century for at least half of it to have half as much quality of life as any European country or USA or Canada. The northeast its about acceptable standards of living, though

I'm jealous. You lucky cunt (pic related)

Attached: b-baka.jpg (862x1200, 97K)

Belarus because based Lukashenko hates fags and poopdick marriage

>mexinigger
>inmigration
Yeah, they need that wall asap.