Tfw 191cm tall

>tfw 191cm tall
>beautiful blonde hair and deep blue eyes
>big muscles
>cringe everytime when Jow Forums or Jow Forums fetishes Aryan features when the guy who writes the posts look like some mong incel
anyone else feels the same?

Attached: Finnish football player1.jpg (615x576, 45K)

What's the point of this thread?

typical finnish attention whoring. nothing new

No I don’t feel same. I am 178 cm skinny manlet with grey eyes, have bashkir and Tatar genes. At least my skin is white, yeah...

So you cringe when someone calls you a mong, tell us more

To make fun of the posters who are all
>MUH ARYAN ANCESTRY

Oh yeah totally

Attached: 237470.jpg (640x480, 48K)

you're wrong because you enter the shithole Jow Forums with chaos where alpha doesn't deserve to come here.

Of course you wouldn't as you don't have true aryan features like I have but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Posters who would make fun of you are cringy.

Pls be in mälmo

True aryans are attracted to liberal democratic politics. Look at the swarthy gremlins who ran the Nazi party

I don't think it's only about "aryan" features. Generally good looking people are more liberal because they don't have insecurities or our life doesn't resolve around how big our skull is or how blonde our hair is or how blue our eyes are.

This is has becoming increasingly common over the years, writing posts to let everyone know how "superior" they are to everyone else and make themselves feel better about being a loser. Some are "subtle" like this one, others like X race is superior blah blah blah, muh manlets XDDD, were the start of this trend and it will only get worse.

Idk I have big chin and looks like Cillian Murphy.

You are not white Pekkalainen, it's not racist to point out this fact.

We're basically Swedish brother
come home

I think this swede is a good example. I'm am most likely much better looking than him but he has so many insecurities and inferior complexity that he has to rely on some ideal that ironically he's not part of.

There's nothing wrong with looking like Cillian Murphy.

f-fuck you soyboy!

Attached: 7517670A-74DB-49E8-8A55-CA49CA6CD6AB.jpg (815x1200, 129K)

Finns are Mongoloids, do you disagree?

post face and/or body

We're East Swedes and don't you worry we'll save Mother Svea like we always do
HAKKAA PÄÄLLE!

mega cringe
please stop this

Attached: 1c4ae82d.png (295x229, 80K)

All Finns are East Finns

And this guy has a lower forehead than an Arab, also a total chinlet and soy Chink face

Doesn't seem like Finns fall under that description even though it wouldn't matter at all.

I think the biggest question is why do you feel the need to call others mongoloid? Most likely because you share some of the features that would make someone other call you one(or have actually called you one).

Attached: 43242343.jpg (1280x960, 159K)

I'm not that insecure, whether you believe or not you don't have to post in this thread, you can ignore it.

Imagine that guy coming to tell this slav that he is untermensch.. lmao

Attached: Svechnikov.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

>why do you feel the need to call others mongoloid?
Because you deny being it?

Attached: PSM_V53_D764_Cephalic_index_map_of_Finland_Finns.jpg (1432x1428, 498K)

I think this is a good thread. Jow Forums is full of incels and fat hikikomoris fetishizing my features and claiming them as their own. It makes this board dull.

>tall
>blonde hair and blue eyes
>big muscles
I found your photo, OP. I wish I was a true Aryan slayer like you.

Attached: 1520182685028.jpg (720x710, 109K)

nordic features are the most beautiful tbf.

This is total pseudoscience I'm only 1/32 Finland-Swedish yet I'm 72

But there are ugly Nordic like that one swede posting here. On average good looking epople are good looking people everywhere. There's no need to fetishize people who look like me over some good looking southern european for example.

looks like emperor hirohito lmao

Attached: himmler.jpg (400x400, 26K)

82 is the average for Finland, over 80 is purebred Mongoloid

Attached: Cephalic Index of Modern Jews.png (1311x1936, 268K)

>Most likely because you share some of the features that would make someone other call you one
This most likely. That swede is projecting his anger to us Finns for his mongoloid features.

Your opinion doesn't matter. Your maps are not accurate and they don't matter. You only believe that scandinavians and brits are Europeans, because your outdated maps show those countries with numbers that you like personally.
By your logic Finns might be asian, but central Europeans and especially the Swiss are ultra mongoloids.
You are full of shit and your head needs to be checked

i think because of the rarity of light features throughout the world gives them more desirability.

>tfw 196cm dinaric
>tfw we laugh at Northerners claiming they're tall

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-021608_Snapchat.jpg (1080x1920, 834K)

>Your opinion doesn't matter.
This thread wouldn't exist if you hadn't been insulted by your master.

Attached: 0557.1_221.png (3712x2832, 705K)

Just because mongoloids might have high cephalic index on average, that still doesn't mean that everyone with >80 is a mongoloid. You're an idiot if truly think so

Attached: cephalic index.png (957x794, 399K)

Attached: 9ad88436.jpg (900x676, 82K)

teeth don't meet top to bottom like a cartoon. The upper and lower front teeth are angled at 25 and 22 degree angles, respectively. The molars and back teeth don't meet that way either Whoever drew these skulls is a fucking retard.

Attached: Ideal-Side.jpg (2406x2406, 2.19M)

It is a fact, that's one of many ways forensics looks at a skeleton in professions today to determine which race it belongs to.

Attached: Me.jpg (2736x3648, 1.94M)

how narcistic even are you

What? I'm the opposite of that. I don't define myself over how a I look.

you opened the thread defining yourself by how you look you retard

How dare you criticize perfect Swedish skulls??
Swedish skulls are perfect in every possible way and if they're not, then it has to be some finnoid's fault!

>tfw 190cm tall
>beautifull black hair and deep green eyes
>big muscles
>cringe everytime when Jow Forums or Jow Forums fetishes Med features when the guy who writes the posts look like some mong incel
anyone else feels the same?

Attached: 1532934356998.jpg (750x856, 97K)

Huutist

Attached: 5ca929d4.jpg (679x704, 49K)

Biologically women prefer men who have tan skin with dark hair and eyes lol

More like
>light/intermediate skin
>dark hair
>light eyes

Swarthoid cope, blue eyes are considered the most attractive on men and women.