A map of every city in Europe

A map of every city in Europe

Attached: kxr5i4786sq11.jpg (960x803, 274K)

doesnt fit anywhere 500km around here

You are including London in this, right?

Looks like historical centre of Saint-Petersburg

amerimutt butt hurt over lack of culture in one picture

Is Denmark even capable of posting anything that isn't tardrage about us

where is the mosque

>Michael Malachi Ray Rempen (M. Ray is shorter, isn't it?) is half American, half German, was born in Switzerland

Attached: HpZDYCI.png (1402x1171, 567K)

> WWII Memorial Avenue
> Living in a shithole that was dumb enough to be cucked in a world war
shiggydiggy

The walking street with dining and boutiques are never WW2 memorials though.

>pigeon-owned central station
who the fuck drew this? this is fucking bullshit I tell you pigeons can't speak how the fuck could we even own a train station

Tower of london is the bridge but close enough

Tower is the minaret

I don't get this one.

In the suburbs next to the council flats

What does Switzerland memorialize? Great bank loans?
We honor kings from 900 years ago because that's when we were last relevant

i am just trying to make you know what a shitty country USA so you yourself might actually begin questioning your corrupt leaders
then you might live less shitty

what you are doing right now is just their programming of you that makes sure that you don't ever question them and thereby threaten their existence

dios mios...

Attached: 1510066615844.png (594x474, 31K)

Say it to piazza san marco's pigeons

Attached: g_zfL7-E_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Arab who fled to Denmark for welfare
>calling other countries shitty

Why don't you make Palestine threads anymore? Mods banned all your proxies?

im not an arab dumb mutt

My city doesn't look like that at all, checkmate

Stop taking shit from reddit and posting it here, redditard.

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-215338.jpg (1080x1920, 775K)

Austrian and German accent are different enough that using English is more understandable, which the German is angry at
I think that's it

Was just gonna post this. This wasn't amerimutt butthurt, but an European's creation

lol the brainwashed meme
>americans never question the government
xd BIG XD couldnt be more incorrect

Now this is epic take an upvote my European friend xD

>brainwashed meme
>meme

Attached: 1508437187856.png (251x272, 8K)

>Stop taking shit from reddit and posting it here
What are you talking about? We’re on r/europe right now

No it's not.
Austrians speak and understand high German perfectly, but are still assmad about WW2 which is why they like to pretend (aka LARP) they're different from Germans. Hence the austrian is pretending not to understand and speaking English instead.

There's a reason why there's a huge debate in America about the president and the police.

Majority of people dont trust the police and majority of people dislike and distrust the either president, government, media or a mixture of all three.

literally danes in sweden. many of us can't understand them and they get pissed off when you switch to english.

>WWII to memorial avnue
Yeah it next to the grat trianon street and just next to the Siege of Buda(1686) square.

you are extremely tame compared to this side of the pond.

but I do have to say it would be interesting to have > a million of angry people surrounding the capitol for a whole day, locking the politicians in for the same period.

Mine is almost exactly like this with a few changes lol

Attached: Derry.png (1042x2200, 3.54M)

This.

His Swiss classmates probably called him 'Amerimutt' one too many times.

Our river has 4 syllables.

How would you know it was from reddit, hmmm?

Attached: 318CB7D9-2ABC-4993-8DAA-0118D958907B.jpg (657x527, 68K)

Ours have two.

So does my city

Attached: 45969EB6-AB1B-4C17-B57A-D6A17B1E6564.jpg (399x386, 35K)

I like Londonderry as a city

Here its only hateble new bridge and dystopian blocks

I mean in my experience every german is able to understand Austrian dialects perfectly. My aunt married a north german fella and he could communicate perfectly with my austrian farmer relatives at family meetings.

Never been mucker

Doesn't really fit Oslo.
There is no single-syllabe river.
And the layout is completely off. Even the concept of river, while true, is not as major because the dividing river is small enough that you may not even notice crossing it.
Some of the tropes fit, like hipster home brickworks and the drug dealer park and a few more, but it's not a good map overall.

My city's landmark is a tall tower. So it's fitting I suppose.

I thought it was a funny cartoon.
Anons immediately went into full autistic propaganda mode instead of just having a laugh and moving on.

Attached: 2AFDF373-EC2B-4CA7-9B56-3303C1770555.png (242x242, 15K)

Danes should stay in their shithole

it's a funny cartoon

Mosk-va?

I'm not disagreeing, but I've heard that if you speak high German in Austria you're going to get sneered at.

Austrians speak upper german, retard

Near the landfill

Austrians speak in dialect, mega retard

Yeah pretty accurate for my city, but put all the poor districts south of the river and it would be even more accurate.

Makes sense though, since most cities were founded hundreds of years ago, and back then(and now too, but not as much) it was essential to put your city close to water for the obvious reasons.

Attached: DRUa85MUQAApp9a.jpg (183x300, 12K)

Lmao. This is why danish tardrage is enough to own you guys

It's true tho.

Yeah you're right about that. Like you said: One reason for that is that our national identity is very fragile, so we try to dissociate ourselves from the germans. The other one is that we are just in general really angry and cynical people (which is also visible if you just look at the Austrian posters on Jow Forums) so you might just get sneered at no matter what dialect you speak. The third reason is that to us the way northern germans speak sounds really snobbish, soft and weird which is why we make fun of them.

My city is all "dystopian block housing".

Attached: 1533413093696.gif (172x192, 628K)

>Postcardy old town
hahah

Attached: Rotterdam101.jpg (1080x720, 139K)

Rotterdam was a rotting city, thats why

>to us the way northern germans speak sounds really snobbish, soft and weird
You might have a point with that. I read that northern Germans were such frenchaboos they changed their pronunciation to sound more French, resulting in the modern divergences between dialects

I don't see any problems here
this, it's literally
>rrreeeee stop having pretty towns

Luther created modern german from more southie dialects. Thus The shitters that spoke frisian or Netzer german had to be taugt to speak IT in school. So whole high german replaced those language up north, southie sort of spoke IT and thus, while also often growing closer to Standard german, are fucked.
Especially Bavaria so etc.

But still closer to Standard german than frisian or Löw german which are Part of their own language families.

I hate this Phone.

This is "every german city"

Replace the Hipster Brickworks with a castle, move the station to the upper left, remove the tower and this is 100% correct

a phillistine drew this and I want to wring their neck

Austrians understand us perfectly fine and vice versa. Its the swiss that are problematic.

Looks like Riga, except the river there has 3 syllables.

Don't you mean that Bavarians and Austrians understand each other?

Nobody said there were problems, why are you so buttravaged?