Our lovely nordic neighbours loves to say stuff about our capital city such as 'Oslo the soul city' 'the capital of...

Our lovely nordic neighbours loves to say stuff about our capital city such as 'Oslo the soul city' 'the capital of Scandinavia' and ' the greatest city'. We love you guys too

Attached: Fantastic Oslo ..jpg (480x480, 79K)

BRAAAAP

Me on the 2nd crane from the left

No swede were outside this day. They were all inside peeling bananas

fuck, i hate that city. can someone please nuke oslo?

Isn't Stockholm culturally a billion times more relevant than Oslo? If not more relevant than Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen combined?

Isn't Stockholm historically more relevant than Oslo?

Can't they find a better waterfront spot to lay out at? Fucking uncomfortable wood deck

It's either laying down on a wood deck or a rocky, dangerous shore in Norway probably.

No most likely not. It looks incredibly uncomfortable and just something people do to show how much they like lying in the sun in public and what kind of laid back city Oslo is.

In my city all these neurotypical idiots scramble to one little central park to do this. It can get blazing hot there with no real water to cool yourself off but they don't care and happily lay there in the sun drinking beers with 35 degrees and no shade posting pictures on Instagram of how much fun they're having.

Yes, the oil-jarl is just trying to be edgy.

>Nordicks
>soul

Vondelpark?

Here we witness the same phenomenon, although the druggies seem to dominate the scenery due to their year-round presence

Oslo looks like a shitty North American city. At least Stockholm actually looks Scandinavian.

Been there once when waiting an airplane. The 6h I spent there it seemed to be more blacked than Stockholm

Define scandinavian? Arr nordic capitars rook same

>half naked normies lying around everywhere
I liked you better when you were autistic, Norway

Every picture I see of Stockholm has all traditional buildings whereas Oslo it's always ugly modern glass boxes.

Well, Oslo is a pretty shitty city overall full of sub-humans and it's the most multicultural containment zone of the country. Also, most of the Cuckholm images are cherry-picked.

Looks like one of those autogenerated pictures

HAHA oh no no no

Attached: vinterfrost.jpg (1240x620, 81K)

This is why we must bring Sveabvlls over to fix our shitty country

Copenhagen>Stockholm>Helsinki>>>>>>Oslo

yes

Attached: Strandvaegen_2007a.jpg (2536x920, 601K)

But no, for real. I'm sad our capital can't measure up compared to the other Nordic capitals. Modernists are scum that should be hanged, I fucking hate O*lo

Yeah modernism fucked up stockholm really hard in the ass. Google klarakvarteren.
Btw, did Oslo get bombed or did you remove the fascades of german designed buildings?

Don't really know, I'm not very familiar with the history of the city
>Här är bilder som var hjärtskärande för många stockholmare. De vackra Sagerska husen revs trots protester
Why the fuck did they go ahead and tear it down anyways? Why did they want to tear it down in the first place?

Attached: ba59373a-d608-43d2-af08-07ca478ef0b4.jpg (995x662, 166K)

>Why the fuck did they go ahead and tear it down anyways? Why did they want to tear it down in the first place?
Cultural marxism. The Socialdemocrats do this all the time. They even nerfed the monarchy during the same time.
I'm gonna have to delete this pic since I get so frustrated.

Attached: klara.jpg (1024x791, 759K)

What?
Stockholm is way better than Copenaghen in terms of architecture

Nice place. A friend has a 500 year old estate nearby. He is a Baron. Great trout fishing there.

Atleast the cathedral is nice, most of ours suck

I'm pretty sure that's not its original finish. We did some architechture remodeling on our cathedrals during the same time up until the 80's if i remember correctly.

Attached: stockholm1.png (822x1087, 1.59M)

Well, it could've ended up worse although I would prefer the original in that case.

Yeah, those buildings are still in the same shape as older ones so it wouldn't be too hard to glue on a facade like our grand hotel did.
They brought back their old one.

Attached: grand hotel.jpg (960x900, 163K)

Look at this ugly piece of shit I live near

Attached: MediaHandler (1).jpg (750x390, 75K)

Now look at whatbit used to be before the krauts bombed it to shit. I'm glad that building in your picture got restored. Simple details like that really do make a difference in building aesthetics.

Attached: 032wazo39A5e (1).jpg (1200x992, 485K)

That's nice kid but THIS is a church

Attached: 900cef41.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Jesus

That's sad

Can I can get context about that lovely church?
Worst part is that I have to walk down a long nice street filled with comfy parks and old buildings. I would actually like this city if it wasn't for this ugly piece of shit suddenly appearing on me and giving me a massive eye-sore to look at. If it was the old church however...

Just good old 60s brutalism. Have another one

Attached: DLHRkuiXcAAVks4.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

>I have to walk down a long nice street filled with comfy parks and old buildings.
I don't know that feel. I live in a shitty municipality.

Attached: väsby.jpg (900x600, 279K)

Finns learnt from you guys and fireproofed their churches.

This to be honest but switch Helsinki and Oslo

They look like prisons
Atleast it's pretty green
But oh, at such a cost

2 years ago one church was burned

Attached: 13-3-8770672.jpg (1199x799, 66K)

Yeah that's a nice part of this countr. There's forests and greenery everywhere.

What would you say is the most traditional Swedish city?

That's a hard one. It really depends on what you classify as a city.
If i had to pick one, it would probably be Visby. But there's probably plenty of smaller no name towns that could be more traditional.

Attached: visby.jpg (3008x2000, 916K)

can't see oslo on this list

Attached: most livable cities in the world 2017.png (326x533, 75K)

Helsinki seems a bit underrated

Attached: Southern_Helsinki_panorama_2011-06-28_1.jpg (4856x1720, 2.78M)

Oslo is a shithole