What's it like waking up every morning and knowing the guilt of killing 6 million innocent people rests on your...

What's it like waking up every morning and knowing the guilt of killing 6 million innocent people rests on your shoulders?

Attached: IMG_2623.png (756x1023, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I
youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0
dailymotion.com/video/x6uc40c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you angloids/kikes do it? how do you wake up every morning and know you raped and colonized 1/4 of the world at the same time pointing your fingers at someone else?

do you guys practice self mind control and meditation to get yourselves into that state?

the biggest mass murdered of humanity portray themselves as some sort of "saviors" of it.

Poland you are half Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I

Attached: 51cQEcinb6L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 16K)

Couldn't care less to be honest.

But we are friends now.

Attached: brandenburg gate israel.jpg (768x508, 94K)

Cool

You have no idea how it is to be overwhelmed by the subject of Holocaust. I live in a country that even has official national holidays related to it (f.e. liberation of death camps or warsaw ghetto uprising anniversary), like half of movies made here are about Holocaust or somehow related to it, people around the world associate my country mostly with the Holocaust, and since "right wing" party came to power, i hear about fkn Jews and Holocaust every fucking week on various occassions. As if it was not enough, the Holocaust is placed in central position in our modern literature, it is studied in schools, every little fucking child knows everything about 6 mln of dead kikes since elementary school because of the educational program. It is a country where nurses earn minimum salary but where government can always find money to pump in new jewish museum. And despite Poles being probably the biggest victim of both nazis and soviets, with millions of ethnical catholic Poles killed by them, we must explain ourselves from "antisemitism" because of jewish lies and defamations.

What's it like waking up every morning and knowing the weight of 6 million venomous spiders rests on your shoulders?

bigot

I wasn't alive back then, so I don't feel guilty

who cares, semites are disgusting demonic terrorists and I'll spit in any kikes face.

Im tired of being persecuted by those cocksucking civilization wrecking assholes and I'll personally cut the throat of any kike that starts shit with me.

they better pay they keep that zoo they created in north america contained from "holocausting" them next.

Attached: jew hell.gif (603x414, 107K)

lol my dude

You don't talk like a real catholic Pole. You talk like a pagan foreigner. A real catholic Pole turns the other cheek.

The issue is, is that they did turn the other cheek. Then they slapped that one too.

In case of Poland talking about Jews is very hard. What did your mom read you when you were a child? Here in Poland every mom reads child-literature of Jan Brzechwa and Julian Tuwim to her children. My mom did too. And whole generations of Poles are raised on it. Both these guys, Brzechwa and Tuwim were Jewish. And it is just first example that i took right from my head now. These connections are huge and very numerous. So yeah, we Poles have nothing in common with these hohols, russians and shitskins living in the desert who call themselves "zionists", but we generally have a lot in common with Jews as a nation. And if you talk about Jews in Poland, you must very careful here, because you have 50/50 chance what kind of reaction you can get.

Im not a cathocuck, Im a Taoist, u should try it too, belonging to a none abrahamic religion is very liberating

u dont need to be a cross worshiper to hate semites

Attached: taotao.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I wish it was really 6 million...

Wouldn't know

I feel better :)

where are you from?

>people are still guilt tripping the krauts over the Holohoax
>meanwhile, Britain and France colonised and enslaved half the planet
>everybody has already forgotten
Feels good, tbqhwyfam.

cringe

>>everybody has already forgotten
you're joking, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0
dailymotion.com/video/x6uc40c

Duhm? Bin Grieche.

ja hab nicht ganz verstanden wie das gemeint war
wegen dass wir die heute leben nicht dran schuld sind, ne?
bin schon ein Gehirnlein uezs
naja

Das war eine Interpretationsmöglichkeit, ja.

Attached: 1538347575312-0.jpg (735x735, 234K)