Daily reminder that the axis will rise again!

Daily reminder that the axis will rise again!

Attached: warpostcard.jpg (400x538, 71K)

Attached: serveimage.png (1000x652, 134K)

I hope not I’m Chinese

I really, really hate China
so if Japan feels like coming back to rape China again, go for it

Next time without Japan

Attached: IMG_4116.jpg (1899x1495, 1.27M)

Name a more iconic trio I'll wait

Me, your mom, and your mom’s mom.

this tbqh
wish Italy and Austria-Hungary would've resolved their disputes, together we could've btfo the Entente

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Had Austria given us what we wanted, we would have probably joined on your side.

yeah, they should've ceded Trentino and maybe Trieste
but apparently the Italian military was largely anti-Austrian and when Italy joined, the ongoing Brusilov Offensive made it look like the Central Powers were just about to lose
I really think it would've been better for Europe had the Central Powers won WW1, and had Italy joined on our side in 1915, the war would've been decided much quicker, and to our favor

you would've instantly lost, had italy joined

>yeah i can handle two fronts at the same time, with one of them literally at the gates of Paris

having italy on your side is like a victory condition for the enemy

kek

Yet le surrender jokes are French

Attached: dab-transparent-pepe.png (1000x666, 331K)

Damn, so i guess the Central Powers did win after all.

The fucking retarded unstable Austrians BTFO’d you, a token French force made up of colonial conscripts would’ve been enough to hold you off.

Le Austrians are incapable meme
kys as soon you have a possibility t.bh

t.

Attached: A5DE432F-5075-4064-AD74-D68D0F73DBBC.jpg (589x844, 347K)

unironically Italy is what decided the war in favor of the Entente
Austria-Hungary and Italy fought hard due the terrain, it's very hard to fight WW1-style war, and then in the mountains...
Italy probably wouldn't have made much gains in France indeed (due to the same reasons they didn't far too well against Austria-Hungary), but they would've tied up millions of French troops. Without these troops, France would no longer have been able to hold off Germany and France would've fallen in 1915, resulting in a victory for the Central Powers.

The war would also have been remember as a classical war instead of world war 1
As after that the equilibrium of new powers were to be established

All the ex axis countries are culturally and socially trashed today desu. We all were all high in nationalism back then.

Attached: c146f0f7959ebbd2a8e99008a27689b8.jpg (484x311, 44K)

yeah
and as I said, it would've been over much quicker, millions of people would not have lost their lives...
>We all were all high in nationalism back then.
yeah, but even if I'm being edgy with this, I'd unironically prefer the society back then to the ones we (or at least we Germans, can't speak for you and the Nips) have today, overlooking the genocidal thingy for a moment

R A R E
A
R
E

It did and will get defeated once more

Attached: Jr3wItR.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

Maybe if you weren't such greedy fuckers.

>but apparently the Italian military was largely anti-Austrian and when Italy joined, the ongoing Brusilov Offensive made it look like the Central Powers were just about to lose
You are confusing Italy with Romania. Italy joined a year earlier.

america completely owns germany and japan

>nationalism
nobody here loves Italy anymore which is why we can't build a community and people found themselves more attached to their region than to the country
Being overly patriotic you end up like an American (NPCs that can't think for themselves)
On the other extreme your country won't have a future

The truth like in most of the things lies in the middle

right, the Brusilov Offensive was 1916
the thing I was thinking about was the Gallipoli landings, which made it look like the Ottomans were about to collapse
the case with Romania is funny though, they thought they could make some easy gains and got immediately btfo and occupied for the rest of the war
yeah but I think being a bit of a stupid nationalist is better than being a self-hater. The latter, as a society, is simply suicidal, and it's what's killing Europe at the moment, even if people will maybe call me a Jow Forumsack for that now

Attached: 8VD64MZ.gif (224x400, 3.97M)

the government was so anti-austrian because in 1908 they wanted to invade us while the army was deployed in Messina due to a big earthquake, if they didn't try to backstab like that the Alliance would probably have survived.

Good-by our old friend...

Attached: pepe.png (542x647, 350K)

Of course in Italy and Germany we just need more self respect anyway let's try to get the best out from the WWs (EU) and let's turn it into a real superpower
This is the only way to survive the american cultural anhiliation
I don't even hate their people but their gov is too expansive for my likings

tbqh I don't really care if the EU is a superpower or not, would be nice, but that's not gonna happen in the near future anyway I think
what is far more important at the moment is that our countries remain OUR countries, and that mass migration is stopped and illegals are being deported

perfect axis: Germany, Balkans, Rusians, Chile, Argentina, Thailand, Norway, Finland

My country already close all the ports to immigration (first time we disobbey to West Europe from 1945 so it was kinda based to look at) so on that point we feel already better

it's a step in the right direction, I hope we will follow soon

I hope China fucks your country up, desu.

>Italy, weakest and most useless cunt in ww2

YOU!!

Attached: Italy0.png (320x635, 240K)

in the big picture, it was a better ally and more helpful than Japan tbqh

>japan, literally useless on the european front and dragged the US against us
YOU!!

>no Mexico

>Balkans
MexicANO

>HUNG aryan
HUNG aryan

will gladly join the new Axis. we will become the front line against the decadent *nglos. you friends in europe must finish operation sealion once and for all

italiANO

Attached: 1481425400871.jpg (2170x1450, 990K)

why would you include a 3rd world spichole that is 95% dependant on USA and that literally has 0 tanks on its arsenal (only shitty french armoured cars)?
But we wouldn't mind joining you in order to BTFO NATO for once.

>Mexico
next you will suggest Turkey

no

All i see is a man following his dreams and never giving up, you gotta respect that.

Despite all of the many, many offensive failures of Cadorna and the Italian army at large, the Austro-Krauts never really managed to make significant inroads all that much either (and when they did, they weren't able to hold it all that long).

Granted the terrain has a lot to do with that, but overall that front was practically a stalemate for most of the war.

What is Caporetto?

Why is Italy in G7?

My Great Grandfather actually fought under him and lost his thumb.

>and when they did, they weren't able to hold it all that long
They held their gains for roughly 1 year, which isn't all that long (though I'll admit it's certainly not nothing either).

Also, they made significant land gains but they weren't able to reach Venice or other major objectives that would have allowed them to easily win the Italian front thereafter.

The neapoilitan bvll saved the day

Attached: armandodiaz.jpg (735x1024, 274K)

Can we join this time around? Pretty please.

The austrians should have invaded us tbf

BASED, yes

thanks

Attached: Piłsudski's mourning mass.jpg (340x340, 21K)

A man may die but but an idea lives on

Attached: 2121.gif (320x240, 1.92M)

My nigga

Attached: 323.gif (550x309, 2.16M)

*remembers Piłsudski*

Attached: Hitler_Piłsudski.jpg (1200x798, 105K)

I hope Russia fucks your country up, desu.

Ein volk.
Ein reich.
Keine japanishe ündermensch.

Attached: Hakenkreuz.png (700x700, 53K)

'gas the weak Dane!'

Attached: image.jpg (634x727, 66K)