What are Indian immigrants like? Other than hot Pajeetas? Do they integrate? Do they harass women? Are they often rich?

What are Indian immigrants like? Other than hot Pajeetas? Do they integrate? Do they harass women? Are they often rich?

Attached: Blatt_Immigrant_1.jpg.CROP.original-original[1].jpg (918x571, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lhotshampa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>Do they integrate? Do they harass women?
Generally they integrate quite well, especially Sikhs for some reason. And no, the "show bob and vajene" thing seems to go away very quickly.

>Are they often rich?
Yes, even richer than Jews.

Do you know some? Did you grow up among them?
We don't have any Indian immigrants. Only Hindustani Surinamese but they only look like them in appearance.

I'm in one of the Indian states and they're generally decent, usually have respectable jobs and aren't constantly playing victims or never shutting the fuck up about how great their country is, slavs are generally the same. Mexicans on the other hand...

We American now bitch fuck India

>Bhutan
fucking what

Indians are pretty cool people, but they smell strongly of spices in my experience

BO*

They tend to be model minorities here, in that they don't commit crimes often, integrate, go to school and tend to be rich (a lot of them go into tech and medicine). I've found most of them to be polite and nice, I don't know why they get the amount of hate they do.

I live in CT and have never met an Indian, there's a ton of Cambodians where I live instead

Yeah they integrate pretty well, they’re just like normal brits but they have funny weddings and the girls do that hand tattoo thing occasionally. They’re normally pretty rich here as well. I like them

Bhutan had one of the biggest ethnic cleansings in human history and literally nobody cared.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lhotshampa
Because nobody moves to New Hampshire or Vermont except white American boomers retiring, it only takes a handful of migrant families to be the majority. Same with Maine, they're still le 95%

>Do you know some? Did you grow up among them?
I met some in school and my dad's doctor is an Indian immigrant. Tons of our gas stations are owned by Indians. But no, I'm not especially close with any Indians.

"Legal Immigrants" is shorthand for where the US dumps refugees who will probably never go home
Hence the Ethiopians, Somalis, and Bhutanese

>Bhutan had one of the biggest ethnic cleansings in human history and literally nobody cared.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lhotshampa
Wtf I literally never heard of this. Shit like this makes me REALLY hate the media. We hear about every one of Kim Kardashian's surgeries but we don't hear about actual world events.

>Yes, even richer than Jews.
That's right goy believe the statistics.

Attached: schlomo hidden.jpg (400x400, 33K)

they're one of the best immigrant groups, cause they contribute more to the public purse than they take out; and they don't commit very much crime. They never harass women, except maybe the naive indian women they get from the motherland.

I wouldn't say that they integrate as well as white Europeans immigrants. A lot of them maintain the national hatreds of their homelands (Indian vs Paki immigrants was extremely obvious in the last job I had).

They also, given some power, demonstrated a lot of group racial preference in things like favoring other indians when deciding promotions. Our indian purchasing agent was obviously choosing to have our company buy from more expensive suppliers, when we could get the same things at a lower price, those suppliers happened to be indian salespeople.

I wouldn't mind about that sort of racism within a company if the person doing it owned the company, and was therefore doing it at their own expense; but this was being done at a business that was a government contractor with little accountability (practically a public sector job), and therefore the taxpayer was paying more for an inferior product because indians at our company wanted to favor other indians.

Attached: poo.jpg (865x823, 180K)

Polite, orderly, educated

Silly accents, sometimes smell like tantalizing foreign spices, other times smell like poop

Usually try very hard to integrate socially and culturally, but do retain some clannish behavior like the above poster mentioned in terms of employment and business

mexico cultural victory
aztlan will re-emerge in a few decades

Attached: aztlan-map[1].png (327x212, 39K)

they integrate, but they're annoying as shit. many are treated like royalty by their parents, so they're coddled and shielded from hardship. i tolerate them but i've quit trying to befriend them. so many moving into my state.

I've found that Indian immigrants are pretty humble about their origins, in fact, many of them straight up detest India

They smell bad. Most are either high-tier professionals like doctors or engineers, or lowly gas station managers. They always have the stereotypical pajeet accent no matter what.

t. live in Ohio in a community with a high proportion of Indians

Of course the most Scandinavian state is full of Somalis.

It's coincidental
It's just where the Feds decided to dump Somali refugees

GTFO this is is our rightful clay, pajeet.

Indians don’t integrate a lot, but they’re not entirely separate like your average Mexican.

Indians and Pakistanis are usually either doctors, engineers, or gas station workers.
On the whole they’re good dudes but they do get body odor.
The girls are really hot but they’re all in med school or something and know they’re too good for me.
Prettymuch Indian families in the US still practice their Indian traditions. I’ve never met an Indian I considered “Americanized”

I’ve never met a Filipino in Alaska. Hawaii makes sense, but them coming here doesn’t make sense at all.

they are based, redpilled, and, dare i say, white

Why are Canadians moving to Montana?

Because they're stupid lol

deal with it anwar

Attached: 64ifhbl5xmm11.jpg (640x770, 113K)

They stink but they're passive pushovers.

you are a legit mexican, why do you feel the need to defend CHI

Based and redpilled

>there's a ton of Cambodians where I live instead
da fuq
so random

>why do you feel god when the enemy gets a cancer that slowly gets to all parts of his body
i just cant help it

I thought Chinese were smart. Why in the hell would want to live in New York

bump

I've only seen an indian from India once and he looked like a nog but with straight hair

they tend to keep to themselves, to an extreme degree. They are fine, the worst thing about them is their accents are hard to understand on the phone.

They are unironically very good immigrants.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: 1505479339519.png (967x954, 554K)

They make delicious food.

This.
And this is how most people feel and the Indians do great here, which doesn't work with the left's whole "America is racist" which is why they pretend Indians and Asians in general don't exist.
That said, we are getting the best of them, not the common street riff raff.

>Bhutan
What is up with that?

>Indian immigrants
If we replace all the blacks with Indian immigrants, I bet the US will be a lot better place to live and I bet the US will have crime rate lower than that of Western Europe

T. Korean immigrant

1. Indian immigrants are H1B visa holders, that is we get the best of the best.
2. Pajeetas are hot, yes. Some tend to get overweight as they get older.
3. They integrate fairly well, although there's not enough of them.
4. They don't harass women
5. They have good jobs and have a good upper middle class lifestyle.

The ideal immigrant actually. Compare that to Jose who has 6 kids, with 3 different women, living off welfare, and is a drug mule.

Why does no one every talk about Indian immigrants?

D.C. area is all Pajeet seriously

Blacks are actually American, though. Indians and Koreans aren't.

I highly doubt that we'd let go of that territory willingly. If war were to break out shit would get bad real quick. I'm not even talking about the military, you'd get a million screaming militia types coming after Jose's ass. Granted the average milita type is a fatbody tacticool retard so Jose stands a slight chance.

Attached: 1535071088865.png (422x441, 24K)

They are decent, although some act like they have a stick up their ass, but out of all the immigrant groups, i couldn't care less about them.

They are okay immigrants but lets not get crazy.

This. I am legit concerned about the flood of illegals but if you give it time by the third gen they've largely assimilated. I know a guy who's third gen who can't speak a word of spanish