Drink alcohol alone

>Drink alcohol alone
>All it does is sedate me
>The feeling isn't even comparable to cardio high
>Wonder how anyone could drink alcohol at all when they can exercise and actually feel good

Why does alcohol culture exist?
How did it develop in your country?

Attached: 1538946984181.jpg (590x550, 24K)

I've often wondered this myself. If I drink when I'm feeling down, then I'll feel far far worse. I don't get how people become alcoholics

Genetic addiction is a thing because as I recall the drugs release a lot more endorphins than for normal people, though it's still not an excuse. I've learned with alcohol that at lower amounts it just amplifies my current mood and to stop drinking it when I feel like ass

alcohol culture sucks

stogies are where it's at, once a week at most so that your tolerance doesnt increase

I feel good no matter how much or long I've been drinking. It's after I stop that I feel like shit, and that lasts for at least a month, haven't taken a break longer than that in 5 years

>drink some vodka
>music gets better
>food tastes better
>my sense of humor gets bigger
>movies become funnier
>video games become amazing
>just feel amazing in general

That's alcohol for me at least.
Here in Sweden alcohol has been around for so long that no one knows where it came from.

ME
PHE
DRONE

you say that like it's a bad thing

>cardio high
The problem is that you need to actually go through the cardio in order to reach that, which fucking sucks. I especially hate running, it fucking kills my feet. Bicycling is alright but after a while you get tired of always bicycling in the same places, not to mention how limiting the weather is. And I could get a stationary bicycle, but that's about as entertaining as a fucking STD.

What's wrong with you people..
Being drunk is the best feeling in the world.
It's the sober part that sucks.

iktf. Being drunk makes me fixate on my depression even more.

>Being drunk is the best feeling in the world.
absolute state of the Swedish existence

YOU HAVE TO DRINK UNTIL YOU WAKE UP

>I've learned with alcohol that at lower amounts it just amplifies my current mood
This is the case with any drug when you're a normie

>drinking alone
>alcohol culture
Pick one and only one, unless you're a suicidal ruskie I guess. Drinking culture = jolly time with the lads

Nothing better than having a few shots and a couple beers, even alone it's a good feeling to be just perfectly drunk.

>Alcohol
>Exercise
If you are serious about your life you should be taking prescription Dextroamphetamine. Otherwise you're working at about 60% capacity.

i feel dread and disillusionment basically all day, then i drink and i feel content and fuzzy. exercise is nice but for me the sense of euphoria it engenders lasts maybe one hour after cessation of activity.

That's kind of the point for a lot of people. It isn't anything like chasing a runners high or that sort of stimulation. Sometimes people drink to slow the world down around them for a moment.

Drinking loosens up your inhibitions and can allow you to let out some of those pent up emotions. It's probably not ideal but as a depressed person who rarely drinks, when I do drink (always alone, drinking or not) it helps bring things to the surface and sort of embrace the shittiness of the situation without feeling so anxious and uptight about it all.
It's hard to describe but people seem to have a genetic disposition to this sort of psychological outlet which doesn't "work" at all for others.
For some people it can be the difference between feeling down and feeling something at all.

Only drugs alone is acceptable

You should stop drinking, smoking and using drugs if you do. They are just a waste of money that you could use on other more satisfactory things.

>more satisfactory things.
such as?

buying expensive things you dont actually need

idk i can't read your mind and know the things you enjoy, like other satisfactory non harmful things

>want to get drunk
>the only person I can drink with atm is my ex gf who will try to rape me if I get drunk

Attached: gun-head-man-beard-mustache-serious-holding-to-his-purpose-shoot-himself-isolated-white-background-6 (1300x957, 96K)

guess it's about time i grew up and started an anime figurine collection
>satisfactory non harmful things
does not compute

>satisfactory non harmful things

Attached: 153728843.png (300x291, 117K)

hot

I fail to see what's wrong with what i said.

A vacation, investments, house, education, family, religion, politics, pets, hobbies, some life goal that you've been to afraid to chase, etc.

I do all of that (besides politics which I hate) AND I get wasted every weekend.

You don't drink alone though do you?

I was assuming that the Tunisian was talking to the antisocial drinker. If you drink with your friends, (and you aren't an asshole drunk), it isn't a waste of time because you're building your social life.

>with your friends

Attached: 1514300218187.png (286x322, 106K)

I drink both alone and with friends. Both are equally good for different reasons.

who /drinkingalone/ right now bros?

Attached: 1518893031023.jpg (680x309, 27K)

based

It depends on the person, I had to quit it because it got me into a few fights

gonna be pouring myself some vodka later as I do most nights

Attached: 1537653534879.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

It's easier to talk and guff off with other people. Almost everyone I know who drinks, along with myself, only drink around other people.

Weed alone is a lot better, imo

>brooooooooo just light up a bowl dude it cures cancer..........

Attached: half-baked-facts[1].jpg (620x375, 148K)

Even if you're right, it's still not legal where I live and I have no dealers.