Give it to me straight Jow Forums, is this a shitcoin...

Give it to me straight Jow Forums, is this a shitcoin? I'm pretty new to crypto and it's either people think REQ is an utter shitcoin or it's the next ETH when in reality it just seems like a decent inbetween, where the project is actually is legit and delivers but has essentially no marketing and hype.

The fudders come off as straight manipulative and the bagholders come off as culty.

I want an honest opinion on REQ from people who don't hold the coin and don't have an emotional attachment to it.

Is REQ just a good project but a shitty investment?

Attached: Request-Network-REQ-Launches-Game-Changing-Platform.jpg (512x512, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/ING-announces-winners-of-the-Innovation-Studio-startup-pitch.htm
twitter.com/cnbcfastmoney/status/999404359409700866?s=21
twitter.com/PwC_France/status/997715998680772608?s=09
pwc.fr/fr/expertises/blockchain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you didn’t realize
>REQ = Request
>REQ = Rectal Rape

they literally requested with their corporate identity to butt rape you
>you complied by buying coins

Asking Biz for advise.....

Is a risky investment, the team is legit they got in Y-combinator (2% acceptance rate), and won the ING innovation Europe challenge (36+ teams).

On the payment side they have a lot of competition, but Req is the only decentealized solution out there atm.

The real gold is on accounting,invoicing,supply chain and Auditing. Here they have pretty much a blue ocean and almost no competiton.

The community is actually big on reddit and Biz, decent on Twitter.

The product could be the best in the market and still gain 0 adoption, there is always a Luck factor.

Then again they are part of the Y-combinator alliance, got the Support of ING bank (They still meet with them) and PwC France. more than other coins have.

Small Fix, They won Among 68 teams.

Source: ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/ING-announces-winners-of-the-Innovation-Studio-startup-pitch.htm

>tfw 20k REQ (not a lot) but it's either this is successful or I kms. Win/win

ING bank is out

They're not. Regulation uncertainty didn't allow them to officially say they're partnered with or endorse an ICO project.

This has changed recently.

Attached: ING and REQ.png (981x1621, 531K)

Stop playing popular in front of FUD posters for a second and chill. ING is still in, Wikimedia France is still running the pilot for Wikimedia adoption, PwC France is the blockchain division for PwC euro operations and they are working closely with the team on some secret goals, five ERC20 tokens, ETH, and BTC payments have been imemented, Woocommerce plugin has been implemented, a crowd funding Dapp is available, Shopify plugin coming soon, stable coins have been partnered gold backed, secret Daaps released Friday, and etc etc

This coin is a solid investment OP, and the FUD is reminiscent of the early days of ETH when people called it a shitcoin.

will it be listed on coinbase? when will it make me money? I just want to be able to sell a bit of my 20k stack to pay college debts and keep the rest as investment.;__;
I just want to stop wage cucking and dedicate my life to painting. I grew up in a family where my mom used to beat me for drawing in my notebook, my father was a cuck and did nothing because he was scared of her neglecting him the pussy. And my fucking teachers used to send me to detention for drawing as well wtf.

Now is time to buy. Coinbase just bought paradex with req on it. And newsletter out soon and bet it has something to do with the kyber burn addresses.

0_o

I feel you user, make sure to start adding to LINK too. 35k req stack here.

>not mentioning chango which will use req network

little secret boys....

twitter.com/cnbcfastmoney/status/999404359409700866?s=21

here are the coins listed on Paradex as it is:
BAT / EOS / MKR / NMR / OMG / REP / REQ / SNT / SPANK / WETH / ZRX

“Our hope would be that most of the tokens that are already trading on Paradex, we will be able to offer in the US in a compliant manner”

• Asiff Hirji, president of Coinbase
Hmmmm....

Attached: signal-2018-05-16-095303.jpg (3024x4032, 1.64M)

peequest haha pooquest

the rumors are true then. we're all gonna make it bros

Thanks. I'm working on my LINK and ADA. Goal is to also have 20k of each as well.

Are you alright, user?

ADA is a shitcoin user. invest in QTUM instead

I'm not alright, but I'm not unhappy about it. How are you, user?

REQ is garbage and no company is gonna use it

Thanks for the recommendation but I researched all my shitcoins and I feel confident in them. If it turns out you were right, then my hat off to you. I'll go with my own research.

then may the candles be in your favor fellow REQ bro

Best of luck to you too. I hope we all make it.

Don't worry paint bro I too want to become wealthy enough to do art. I'm dying to try out sculpture. Painting is fun but I struggle to project my message and intent via oil. Gonna try stone.

I've got 20k REQ, will I make it?

I wanna be able to cash out of crypto for >$500,000 at the end of 2020 (end of my degree), will REQ get me there?

deluded idiot

lmao you'll barely have 8000 dollars

fuck you REQ can definitely do 166x in 2.5 years

LOL. Not likely retard, for a coin with a similar circulating supply, look at VeChain. About 4 to 5 dollars a token is what it sits at right now, and hundreds of millions of VEN are locked up in nodes. REQ's circulating supply will always be way larger because there's no staking it, and the burn mechanism is providing zero buy pressure.

Attached: NewREQSpreadsheet.png (1744x716, 308K)

It all depends on adoption, since the REQ team doesn't play the 80 IQ idiot hype game.

In a short time they've managed to secure some legit partnerships (Wikimedia, PwC France), and are expanded their marketing team to have people focused completely on certain industries (latest job openings were for product development in Point of Sale and Supply Chain).

Now include the fact that PwC France have very obviously understood what a huge impact the REQ could have on the multibillion dollar accounting and auditing industry and will be actively shilling their product to top billion-dollar multinationals around the world.

By 2020 I'd say that if things keep moving the way they are with this project (slow and steady, meaningful progress every update), then I could very conservatively see 8-15 dollar REQ being possible.

Honestly I'll probably end up being wrong and massively undershooting my price prediction for this project, but I'd rather keep my predictions conservative.

Attached: 1507402348405.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

20k is ideal. That's what I want too but still need 5k more. By 2020 yeah you will be sitting pretty. Just don't fall for fud here and panic sell.

all this graphic is saying if there's no adoption the token doesn't go up in value.
that's pretty obvious... right?
40k req burned in a day is pretty fucking substantial if that ever happened.

Also in case anyone isn't aware yet, it is extremely apparent that PwC France is pretty much foaming at the gash to work with the REQ team, given that they grasp the massive potential of the platform.

On the subject of their latest meeting:

twitter.com/PwC_France/status/997715998680772608?s=09

"We have designed together use cases that could exceed expectations of the future customers, bridging the gap between the historical business world and the distributed world of blockchain.”

Reqtards would be well-served to check out the blockchain section of the PwC France website to understand why they're so excited to work with the REQ team.

pwc.fr/fr/expertises/blockchain.html

Under the 'banking' tab:

'Financial institutions such as banks have for a long time embodied the position of "trusted third party" validating the authenticity and accuracy of transactions. Blockchain technology eliminates this trusted third party. The opportunities of the blockchain reside in the guarantee of agreement on the part of all the stakeholders of a transaction. This is made possible thanks to the recording, at all the stages of its realization, of the origin and the property of the transaction. It is precisely because the blockchain allows to register and authenticate each step that it could be used to secure and verify any type of transaction, without interaction with a third stakeholder.'

If you've bothered reading anything about the REQ platform, you'll realize that this is exactly what the invoicing part of the platform is set up to accomplish.

Attached: 1523613411072.png (1000x1000, 194K)

literally who gives a fuck about any of that, the price will still be 30 cents at most then dump

crypto is all about hype, nobody cares about a finished product

crypto is evolving my friend. if you just hop on the hype coins you're gonna go fucking bankrupt, and i'll be sitting here laughing while my coins with fundamentals go to the moon

And now moving on to the 'Distribution' tab on the page of their website, this is what it states:

'The distribution sector, including the pharmaceutical distribution sector, is directly impacted by blockchain technology through its application to supply chain management. The blockchain presents in particular great opportunities to improve the traceability and the reliability of the products. For example, it makes it possible to historicize the path of a product and make it easily accessible to all interested parties, including the end consumer. It is also able to better protect the integrity of labels, certifications and guarantees of origin by reducing the risk of fraud at a lower cost. Blockchain technology also allows for a better match between the physical world and the associated computer data.'

Now note the fact that REQ team has opened a business development position for Supply Chain directly following their meeting with PwC France where they explored the potential use cases of their platform. Do you really think this is a coincidence Jow Forums ?

Despite all the retardation here I know there are a few autists here who can read between the lines and are starting to understand the magnitude of disruption that the Request platform will be capable of towards multiple established, multibillion dollar industries, and it should now be patently obvious that the PwC France team understands this and will be shilling the fuck out of the platform to top multinationals.

If you have the ability to zoom out and think long-term you will realize just how much of a big deal this project is, and that success in just one application out of the many use cases for the REQ platform will cause this token to explode. And then you will probably buy more REQ, because any mismatch between price and fundamentals this large means you have a golden opportunity to load up your bags cheaply before the rest of the market grasps just how much insanely legit this project this is.

Attached: 1512419331493.jpg (1355x988, 207K)

You are beyond insecure. Why are you so adamant in your fudding of req? You're literally spamming the board with your posts. No one likes you, in real life or on here, just kys for everyone's sake.

Good right up user. When would this kind of auditing go live? They announce when a new road map is possibly due?

Nice delusion bozo, here's some facts to crash you back down to reality:

1. The accounting features are only useful insofar as you can use them (a basic truism) and you can only use them if you're transferring currencies that are supported by the Request Network itself (hint: currencies that businesses actually perform transactions with are not nor will they ever be supported on the Request Network)

2. I've said multiple times that supply chain management with Requests accounting and point of scale capabilities would've been a match made in heaven, a truly god tier application of the technology. It would've been the perfect synthesis of the blockchain, smart contracts, automated accounting, timed payments and invoicing all combined into a god tier product, but instead the team focused way too much on this gay payment button extension shit.

REQ most likely will be listed on Coinbase. It is one of 11 coins listed on Paradex which CB bought yesterday.
'our hope would be that most of the tokens that are already trading on paradex we will be able to offer in the US in a compliant manner'
Also soon we'll see the crowdfunding app, first wikimedia donations, pwc progress, shopify plugin, ico platform, etc etc.
If you're not loading your bags with REQ now you unironically, seriously and literally hate money

Why would most of those tokens be compliant? A lot of them are obviously securities, including REQ.

>currencies that businesses actually perform transactions with are not nor will they ever be supported on the Request Network
Wrong. It may take a bit more time than planned but fiat integration is coming. Crypto is already mainstream enough
>the team focused way too much on this gay payment button extension shit
How do you know what they are working on rn? Nobody would have guessed they had a pwc partnership set months before the announcement,
REQ is clearly not a security. It is a utility token and It passes the Howey test

Two updates ago they said the updated roadmap was nearly complete, maybe we'll see it in tomorrows project update

Thanks. Nice hopefully it's tomorrow that would be awesome considering the kyber address burn thing and now paradex. Lots of interesting news so hopefully we get clarity with it.

Nice, I hope it pumps at least 20% so I can get rid of this shittoken for good.

DESU, THIS IS GONNA BE A $150 EOY.

kys already

Your assessment of the project is exactly the same as my own. I should probably pick some up but there are much 'sexier' buys at lower market caps.