Watch an American movie/TV show

>watch an American movie/TV show
>Google the actors
>they're all British
Literally every time. Why are Americlaps so devoid of acting talent? Why are they so heavily reliant on British actors and actresses?

Attached: 17346_pepe_the_frogp.png (800x732, 565K)

>open Jow Forums
>thread about americlaps
>Op is British
why are brits such cucks for burger dick?

Attached: 1538952027082.png (800x732, 629K)

the most important question is why do british talents go to the us

In the USA, actors who have a theater background are considered homosexuals and the casting people prefer forcing straight men to suck their cocks instead. Meanwhile, the UK and Ireland have a long tradition of theater appreciation and classical acting, so it's not hard to find talented actors who know how to improvise and act naturally rather than be a pretty face. Orson Welles (one of the few truly great American actors) basically said as much, people in the US thought he was a fag for loving Shakespeare while people overseas adored the amount of passion he poured into his performances - this led to him becoming one of our greatest actors and directors of all time, even though he spent a good chunk of his life in Europe.

Only Jews are allowed to be a actors in the US

>insult Americans
>Canadian flag immediately leaps to their defence

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96K)

Americans find British accents to be quirky and interesting so movie jews put Brits in their movies to make the their shit script sound more quirky and interesting.

>see a thread posted by a yuro
>it's about Americans
Literally every time. Why are foreigners so obsessed with us?

Attached: 1527562869810.jpg (400x400, 16K)

desu the only "people" i hate more than am*ricans are br*tcucks

brits are not european mutt

When was the last time you went 24 hours without thinking about the US or Americans?

Not the OP but it's more Brits playing Americans. Like House, The Wire, Homeland, etc.

I'm not talking about Brits playing Brits. I'm talking about British actors playing Americans in American movies/TV shows, like the guy from the Walking Dead. A few years ago, Batman, Superman and Spider-Man were all played by British actors. I'm not complaining about it, but it just seems wild to me that a country the size and population of America, is so heavily reliant on outside talent.

Because it’s a great country with many interesting topics surrounding it :)

Most mainstream actors here are just meant to be attractive billboards with no personality. At the very least, most Brit actors have some background playing Shakespeare. So that means they have more talented actors in comparison. Then when we get into indie productions, you shall find most of our indie directors are teeaboos and revel at the chance to get some bong to play a silly role in Monty Python-wannabe dark comedy.

the question was answered alreadywe also have fewer really good acting schools here and most of our major acting "talent" have questionable acting backgrounds
for instance we never do dialect coaching or anything of the sort seriously that's why so few American actors can do British accents

British actors will often work for cheaper.

Kek. Same. I remember the first time I found out Christian Bale was British. Blew my mind.

We Hire the Handicapped.
Inquire within.

Because, just like in the days of your ancestors, all of the talent left for this side of the pond.

This country is filled with talentless hacks full of hot air.

Really gets your noggin joggin

Also we work in return for a cup of water and some dry straw to sleep on.

American actors are often "method actors" who are cunts of the first water.

Money plus lots of hot young twinks to bugger.