Why is this board so cancerous?

Why is this board so cancerous?
How did you make it this way?

Attached: de_dust2.jpg (480x445, 24K)

de_dust2... home

People are really angry and have abstract hatreds towards others just because someone in another country did something mean to someone in their country.

Niggt

before I fucked everything up...

It's not a nice painting, though.
I can understand why the university rejected him.

is because of the flags

this board is full of the losers of their respective countries. they have their own little loser communities and take out their toxicity by trying to put down foreign losers for a brief rush and distraction from their own sad lives.

We just want our bikes back.

*bunny hops*

>Why is this board so cancerous?
Generals, Jow Forumstards and gay ERP faggots.
>How did you make it this way?
Not spamming generals 24/7 till they fucked off to their own discord channels, didn't mass report gay ERP threads and didn't speak out against the Jow Forumsscum when they came crawling out of the woodwork.

He had seriously problems with perspective. Better than your average Deviantard, at least.

No seriously this boardis gone to just pure cancer why you even hang out here?

I WANT A CUTE HAPA GIRLFRIEND GOD FUCKING DAMMIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1538802405465.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I agree, generals are dogshit, there's WAY TOO MANY HOMOS here, and we already have a fucking politics board. HIRO CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD

Attached: 1427609178564[1].jpg (250x233, 4K)

Humanity needs some cleansing, over the half of the population must be wiped out.

Why not do something?

hitler is the kind of guy to rush mid when he should have saved

just awful

I've been banned too many times by arsehurt jannies protecting their particular precious generals. Also frequently get hit with warnings for reporting Jow Forums and ERP threads.

Not that I'd mind enjoying Hitler's art because art is just art, but this is really fucking bad art
Like deviantart tier bad

Also, if you try to bring it up in the Jow Forums IRC, you just get booted from the channel, lel. Cancerous fucking goons.

Jow Forumsshits who got banned from Jow Forums due to no moderation and just shitposting based on flags to avoid having to come up with actual arguments

>Jow Forumsshits who got banned from Jow Forums due to no moderation
Are here because Jow Forums has no moderation, wasn't being clear

ok, why are you here then? I have been here 30m and already feel sick

I was banned for being racist by calling someone a niggerlover yet the insectoid meme prevails, what gives?

However, they would have done the world a big favor if they had let him into the art school. I wonder if at least one of the examiners in charge of telling him to fuck off thought that when they got to see the extremely devastating consequences of Hitler's faggotry years later.

>ok, why are you here then?
On Jow Forums? Just one of the few boards I've been using for the past couple of years. Eventually I'll get sick of it completely and start lurking other boards. There are still a good handful of boards I've rarely used over the past decade and a bit.
That said, these very problems have been slowly spreading over a fair few boards for a while.

>break rule
>get banned
wtf

Mod purge when? They do it for free anyways so there's absolutely no consequences in doing so.

Attached: 1538686654883.png (547x603, 30K)

I'm talking about how I can't be racist yet others can, it's clear that the mods only choose to selectively enforce the rules based on their own personal views.

seems the whole site should be shut down to no significant loss

Everyone's favorite. I wonder why though.

It's based on what gets reported

anyway i'm out. leaving you to this incredible shit relic of a board

why are nigger memes always full of jpg artifacts?

So anons report posts with facts and evidence yet they ignore insectoid pasta? What a bunch of cucks.

flag checks out

>it's okay if I turn Jow Forums into a stormfront shithole but not other people
Fuck off and stay gone

that painting is actually kind of shit, even at a glance the way things line up is bad

the best i can say is it reminds me of my youth misspent playing counter strike, like geez it's an exact same scene from one of the maps

>Jow Forumsscum
Being racist doesn't imply somebody is some underage shitposter or boomer from Jow Forums. On an international board, it's natural that people's opinions on race and ethnicity will come out whether they're good or bad

>opinions can be good or bad
bad opinion

Obviously all opinions are equally valid. I should've said positive or negative but you probably knew that

The perspective is fucked up, colour work is primitive to say the least, shadows are a fucking mess. I don't care who painted this shit, it is bad and the nigger who did this should kill itself with a bullet in its tiny brain.

AND HE DIDN'T FIX THE BACKGROUND FUCKUP INTO THE LEFT PALM TREE.

1. LMFAO. I really did lol on the 'fuck off' part
2. Fuck you for insulting Hitler

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaga

>Fuck you for insulting Hitler
Hitler was a massive faggot and his complete inability to not indulge his own massive faggotry got himself and millions of other people killed.

based

Attached: game_jew.gif (248x255, 7K)

Isn't that a CS:GO map?

no redpilling, only memes here

>He wants a mentally unstable woman

Sasuga Argentina.

>mentally stable woman
>things that exists
pick 1 (one)

I don't know

It's de_dust, not a painting by Hitler

>russian remembering cs map

The stereotype are true.

Attached: e10.png (2518x1024, 276K)

In my experience, women tend to be more grounded the lower their estrogen levels are. Of course they're also less feminine and have less of a maternal instinct, thus it's a tradeoff.