Whats the max amount of money you've ever lost?

Whats the max amount of money you've ever lost?
Like, stolen, lost, whatever
Talking about cash not internet meme money

Attached: 1CF4F561-18ED-49F0-8605-C5B696A2DD1F.jpg (720x960, 106K)

12 BTC

>Talking about cash not internet meme money

Attached: 6EA1E90C-161C-4FE9-9039-03C9FB03DDAB.png (928x564, 823K)

Lost an semi old iPhone at one time. Worth like 400 usd. Otherwise I've never lost more than a quarter to my knowledge. Haven't lost a single sat for all it's worth.

I lost 100 dollars in twenty’s at Disneyland. Sucked because that could have bought me like 20 Disney land churros. Probably went to some beaner who bought weed with it.

3 million in crypto (I know you said it doesn't count but its 3 million).

100k in from peak in a poker game. 50k in total in a poker game.

55k on the altanta/pats superbowl.

35k on trump election.

But it is real money. If it's good enough for taxes it's good enough for here!

Sent my xbox 360 to get flashed to play bootlegged games

never had it sent back

I was so sad as a kid :(

Attached: e9c93574e03b6992801bb13a14298ff88768db68b99bdfe419bee0a70fbaca71.png (1080x1920, 1.62M)

had 8 BTC stolen from an online wallet, this was back when BTC was around $300 each. The IPs they logged in were from Ukraine. I must have had a keylogger on my pc because the password I used was 12 characters long and upper and lowercase, numbers and symbols.

I remember being pissed but also thinking, "its only around $2400 not the end of the world". Getting 8 BTC stolen now would be a different story. I'm extremely paranoid about security now and i've never been hacked since then.

>buy a new macbook air
>pay 60$ for year long antivirus
>literally only turn it on to transfer fund from coldstorage wallets and such
>?????????
>rest easy at night

Attached: 99d08b44548154ee5c3acd73ddd302eb219322688c4255e897f24ddfdce4871c.jpg (1152x1152, 442K)

I also want to add, I lost much more than that from margin trading, probably something like 20 BTC

I really hate people for this shit. Its always the same fuckers who talk about how crypto is a bubble that is going to zero and is fundamentally worthless that will suddenly flip 180 and become finger wagging moralists the second taxes come into the picture. Get fucked seriously.

I want each and every one of these fucking people to suffer for being such arrogant brainlets. Not blasting you user, just went on a rant tangent.

20k lost on one hand of blackjack
If I hadn’t won 80k off a star wars slot on my way out I woulda killed self

Rangent

Where did u send it?

HA HA HA HA HA!!! you faggot, serves you right betting against the DON. Go into your corner and cry you faggot assed basedboi.

lost my case with 3 phones and 2 bags of cocaine($500). I found out it was stolen(they robbed me), stopped at the pharmacy next day purchased latex gloves, paid off a store clerk for surveillance footage, tracked down his car/address, the rest is history.

Attached: america.png (735x661, 673K)

Sometime back when i was younger and naive i was mugged by some weird slavic dude (russian or something). I was innocently having dinner at a fast food outlet with my family and this creep shambled all the way to me and snatched my keychain which, unluckily, my trezor wallet was attached to. Never saw that fucker again around my area. Something i remember vividly though was him mumbling something about decentralized oracles and stuff..

Attached: images (7).png (350x420, 22K)

hold old r u

I was wasted and gave a nigger 100 for coke in vegas and he just walked off with the cash

$130, but three months later a coworker has found it and gave me back.
But that's nothing compared to sudden economy decline in the country. Effectively, my wage has been divided by 2.

to a guy on my local craiglist that's in houston named sabby.

I missed so much halo 3 because of that

13 year old me was so upset.

Should've contacted the police or something

Argentina?

How many bitcoin for some new pics of that adorable boy?

350k two years ago. Still hurts, was my life savings at that time

How

story time?

Russia, some years ago.

Sergey is that you?

After cashing out around December 3x my initial investment, I tried to catch a falling knife by putting it back in a month or two later

sitting at about 25% what I cashed out originally. I also cashed out and spent somewhere around my original investment before that though so it's not too bad

Attached: 1464141818419.png (742x960, 636K)

Olympic jenner