Sold 50% eth in January and and have basically been living on the beach since then...

Sold 50% eth in January and and have basically been living on the beach since then. It's time to go back home with this portfolio. Can I retire within 5 years or do I have to start wagecucking again ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-122905.png (1080x1920, 152K)

BTW how do you yall get through the day without wagecucking ?

buy yourself an asset that generates money
repeat
diversify
relax

Asset like what ? It's not that much

>not putting your money in a trust
>not contributing to your Roth IRA
>not moving your earnings into high yielding mutual funds
>not diversifying your assets
>he doesn't own any property
>he doesn't own a business
>living on a beach
>not buying land near the beach and taking advantage of those tourism bux
>not creating your own crypto startup
>assuming this much risk as an (((investor)))
Lmao
The wagecuck meme needs to stop, it was funny amongst NEETs at one point in time but now that people actually think they can live life without working or owning some type of wealth creating asset is the true peak of ignorance
If you don't have a product or service to sell to consumers for money then "wagecucking" is the act of selling your time and expertise for money

Buy some rental properties
Find some tenants
Charge the tenant rent or offer a rent to own option with an interest rate determined by their credit score

yeah but he has $84k in digital token assets lol he's already made it...

diversifying your assets to eliminate risk and actually having a job lol ok thanks dad

>84k
>made it

what the fuck

I'm from the Netherlands and with 84k you buy a parking spot. Shouldnt I just hold?

84k is making it if you live in Pajeetistan.

Attached: 1512053687167.jpg (944x708, 335K)

Yeah, he doesn't have any baggage like you do. He lives at the beach and doesn't give a fuck. Are you one of those douchebags who shows people pics of his car on his phone?

He could actually move to Thailand and live a stable upper middle class life.

OP here. Ive been living in SEA for a while. But now it's time to go back home. Just wondering whether I should hold or invest in something else.

Why are you going home user? Also if you only sold in January you should have nearly $100000 left in cash.

That's a nice stack. If the crypto gods are nice, you can make that a million and put it in coins which gives you passive income. But you shouldn't cash out from your stack now, but get money through other sources.

>living in pajeetistan
>made it
upper middle class with a few thousand in annual disposable income?

It's getting too much of the same. Want to see friends and family again. I have 65000$ left in cash

Also, made it for me is not sitting on 84k crypto. Made it is generating those 84k passive yearly. But you can get there sooner than later in crypto with this stack.

How can I do that ?

Stay away from Buttmex, try and flip Idex gems.

That's not really generating a passive income is it. I was more thinking of staking my coins if possible. But no idea where or how

lol I was trolling, maybe I should've made that more obvious... OP is delusional thinking that he can retire on this.

To actually pay for something you have to actually liquidate your tokens. After tax, it's a lot less than 84k. After that, you just don't have anything else to support yourself.

I get the idea that it's a goal to not "wagecuck" as in not work for someone else. Wanting to not work entirely is different. I want to work for myself and be my own boss, actually produce income doing something I enjoy and being self sufficient while still contributing to society.

The wagecuck meme is a pretty pathetic outlook if you really consider what it means. You sit on the beach for 5 months refreshing your blockfolio app all day and posting on anonymous message boards asking random trolls and larpers if you have to go back to work yet or not lol

You would have to take more risk, shifting the money from ETH more into lowcaps. For me, good buys right now would be SAFEX and PCN. Lowcaps which bring you passive income now/soon. Plaak ICO looks promising, too. DYOR on those. Use a good part of your money to swing trade coins which start getting shilled on Twitter. It starts with a few and when the big accounts promote it, moooon. Of course it's more risky and more work but it will be hard to achieve this goal with only holding ETH unless it pulls another x15 from here.

OP didn't think that he can retire from this. OP asked how he can increase this portfolio to a retire worthy value like 1MM+ in 5 years. I think he can, as long as he has other income until then and doesn't have to take out something from his portfolio for living expenses.

I'm not an idiot. I just like the meme. I was just wondering if you guys think this portfolio will reach 1% levels in the future. And indeed, I rather work for myself than do nothing all day. I'm just not that business savvy and really have no idea what I want. Im 24 and have a MSc degree in finance and control but I don't like that field. But I guess it leaves me with enough options