Wasn't he really behind in the polls just some weeks ago? How did he manage to almost get 50% of the votes?

Wasn't he really behind in the polls just some weeks ago? How did he manage to almost get 50% of the votes?

Attached: jair_bolsonaro.jpg (618x410, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9vwCLWRXd4
youtube.com/watch?v=4QY0G25LpAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he hired someone to stab him

Are you that one mexianon who had a mental breakdown when AMLO won?

No and I don't know what would make you think that just from my post.

>Wasn't he really behind in the polls just some weeks ago

Since the begin he was leading all the surveys, you probably read some fake news

brazilian people are the most depraved (sexually and morally), dirtiest, most corrupt people in the entire world, but somehow we hate all of these things

he's going to lose though

you wish, leftism is over in south america

Attached: bol.jpg (600x400, 16K)

Sorry François,but I don't see it happening...
Welp, I guess this is true.

Just a hunch?
being objective AMLO and Macri's disastrous presidency are showing the left will do ok.

And that's a good thing, we're getting rid of our leftist parasites in the election next year

why are latin americans so eager to vote for populists?

>AMLO
I said South America, and he is more of a anti-american reaction than an actual leftist.
As for Argentina anything could happen

>a left-leaning populist and an ultra capitalist kike
>""""right wing""""
the audacity of communists everyone, neither macri nor amlo are anywhere near being right wing
bolsonaro seems slightly better

Macri isn't an actual right-winger like Bolsonaro. I have hopes that Basedsonaro will win and show how an actual right-winger is good for his country thus setting an example for the region.

Whoops I read that as latam

jesus christ you are retarded

You can't fool me. I remember the mass shilling of Macri as a right wing saviour.

Attached: image.jpg (797x597, 79K)

tell me about this guy, what makes him basepilled?

In the French media, the terms "far-right", "populist", "homophobic", "sexist", "racist" and "dictature" come automatically when his name is mentioned

i'm right you're wrong idc fuck off

I was never a Macri shill and I always found le Emperador Mauricius xD memes a tad bit cringy (pic related). Anway, fact is he is more of a center-left guy than anything and a proper right-winger like Bolsonaro in power would turn Brazil into a country their neighbors aspire to be like.

Attached: E37.jpg (864x648, 162K)

Why would anyone want to live around that?

Funny how it turns out nobody was a macri shill when he started losing. It's similar to the phenomenon where nobody voted for George Bush Jr. but he somehow won two elections.

Explain me how a guy that don’t know shit about economics, how to deal with urban violence, doesn’t care about social inequality, and did nothing productive after 30 years as a member of parliament will do anything good to Brazil?

he said gays are bad so hes based and redpilled

He literally said that infant mortality rate wasn’t really an issue, it was only a matter of pregnant women brushing their teeth(?)

Gramscianism is so strong in france, this great country build through centuries will fall in some decades and will and as brazil is now

because he is le based and triggurs duh libruls epic style
also some shit about le gays and le degenurates and le gommunism

When leftists in Brazil talk about crime, what is their solution?

True on all accounts, and not just by cuckfrog media standards, Bolso would be far-right even in the USA.

You don't need to know all these things. You just need to have a clear ideal, delegate to the right people (who know how to deal with X or Y), destroy your opponents, be consistent, and have the willpower to do things. It may or may not turn out well in the end, but these are the qualities required to rule efficiently.

Do you think the greatest rulers in history "knew shit about economics"?

>drumpf is such a stupid fucking amerimutt, ugh, that fucking kike cuck soros shill, only fucking amerimutt redditards from Jow Forumsthedonald still like him
>t. Jow Forumser/pol/

>WOAH THIS BOLSONARO DUDE SURE IS FUCKING BASED AND REDPILLED!! HES GONNA FUCKING TEAM UP WITH PEPE AND BTFO THE LIBTARDS AND GOMMIES AND GLOBALISDS EPIC STYLE!! FUCKING #MBGA!!!!
>t. Jow Forumser/pol/

Attached: AED4E99B-6BE5-4065-B9C4-17D5E889F4AC.png (625x773, 91K)

More money to public schools and more money to social security programs on a broke country, amnesty to minors, clamps on off duty police officers using their weapons and demilitarization of the police on a country with warfare level murder rates ell oh ell.

>hmm, how should we lower crime?
>better education?
>fighting poverty?
>improving my shithole?
>Nah, that’s fucking commie cuck kike talk. I say, YEAH KILLEM!!

stop

Criminals despise what you call "education", and they're usually not poor (because crime pays well enough). So, wat do now?

>leds just get rid of skools for poor people cus they’re all criminals anyway, and to criminals I say YEAH KILLEM!!

not an argument

>YEAH KILLEM
doesn't russia do this? they had brazil murder rate 20 years ago but now it's 80% lower

he was leading from the very beginning, jorge

>russia is a good example of what other countries should aspire to be like

Attached: B27A41D7-41B7-4B22-B2E3-9D2925CFDF8B.jpg (758x768, 69K)

Não sou Bolsominion, mas tem que ser muito, muito iludido pra achar que um país com o nível de criminalidade do Brasil se resolve comprando mais gizinho colorido. Primeiro tem que construir prisão nessa joça (nunca vai acontecer porque não dá voto), depois ocupar e fincar bases em favelas, COHABs, bairros escritos na puta que pariu. Policial tem que andar armado, e bem armado, num país tão violento, e se atirar é sempre pra matar porque essa merda não é Trigun, mas chacina e camburão só dá mais poder pra marginal pagando de 2ndo Estado.

Will BR still be a shithole

>look at how others have solved our problems?
>Nah, EDUCATE EM!!!

Attached: you-6.jpg (750x750, 61K)

we have thrown millions and millions into schools for poor people and things get worse and worse

*elects a new literally hitler in every country*

heh nothin personnel free world

Attached: 1502252176996.jpg (940x545, 508K)

>he doesn't even know about economics 111!!
man you got love the left when lula bought his high school diploma it was a non issue but now you need a doctorate to be president

Life is not going to get better for the common Brazilian under this guy, just like it hasn't gotten better under Trump.

guy got so triggered with your shit that he couldn't eve write it in english, kek

According to mainstream media. I hope you voted for the right-wing, user...

russia has little to do with it

What does russia mean by this?

Never trust the media, fagget

if that turned out to actually be the case would it be the most daring political manoeuvre in history?

The 4th Republic (modern France) has only existed for around 70 years.

So racist...

Attached: Sem título.png (594x582, 792K)

Kids despise eating veggies, does that mean feeding them greens is pointless?

So homophobic...

Attached: Jair.jpg400.jpg (400x250, 24K)

rigged polls, paid media, establishment dirty war, just like in our elections.

Attached: 2k18elections.png (1001x362, 477K)

What kind of name is Bolsonaro? Is it Portuguese?

Criminals (and junior criminals as well) refuse any kind of authority, so you can't "feed" many of them.

5th*

>IT'S DA RUSSIANS!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=j9vwCLWRXd4

aren't both of them white by brazilian standards

these posts are almost verbatim copies of Jow Forumsthedonald memes from the 2016 election
I sincerely hope this board is not flooded with monkey newfags

Is Brazil going to turn into the Republic of Gilead from The Handmaid's Tale?

Did I miss one? Or was I incorrect when I assumed that Vichy France doesn't count?

Political suppression has worked wonders in the black hole known as Latin America

If a good father can feed his children vegetables despite their tantrums a good state can educate the underclass despite thier criminal tendencies.

>le conspiracy meme

vichy doesn't count but from 1946 to 1958 there was a 4th, when de gaulle came back and wanted a more autocratic constitution

>when
until*

So I DID miss one, I actually thought De Gaulles Republic was still in place. I didn't realise you'd started a new one even more recently.

pics?

it's the silent majority

He was always ahead.
It doesn't sound like anything else desu

no you're right, de gaulle's is still in place, but there was one right after the war and right before de gaulle, didn't last long though

The 4th Republic wasn't De Gaulle's Republic, its basic principles (a weak president, the parliament controls the government, etc.) were too far away from what De Gaulle wanted. And it was a mess. The 5th Republic is fully De Gaulle's creation.

I see, thank you for explaining.

Attached: voto-presidente-por-estados.jpg (1000x1325, 118K)

he hate blacks

based CE

I wish ciro had won bros

youtube.com/watch?v=4QY0G25LpAE

Attached: ciro-gomes.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

post link pls

Good, fuck the free world