"""""I'm handsome but autistic""""""""""

"""""I'm handsome but autistic""""""""""

Are people from your cunt deluded like this?

Attached: 89d6d079f7e4e9b3a2251dfeeb59653c.jpg (1028x611, 67K)

Yes, mothers everywhere fuel this delusion in their children. Even if you're a physically attractive autist, autistic mannerisms automatically make you hideous in the eyes of most.

That's just code for "I have very high standards but I'm insecure and afraid of asking a girl out"

Nope. That's code for "I'm ugly and in denial"

No, also I'm handsome but autistic.

no i'm ugly but autistic

I am a Greek

A gf is purely a test of social capital. You gamble it for a chance to raise it

this

I'm diagnosed with assburgers and conventionally attractive. It's a mental condition, it doesn't affect your physical appearance.

Or do you mean Jow Forums ""autism"" which is really just a buzzword for bitter neckbeard manchild?

pet me

Attached: 0e7c7cddaaefa6cdbb7462a14ec345c8f47e41b1[1].jpg (800x1130, 270K)

A common theme amongst cope-alots is asking, "how do you know if you're attractive?"

But see, if you have to ask then you're assuredly average at best and NOT attractive.

How would you know if you were smart? You would probably realize after grasping new concepts quickly, doing very well on your tests, being told you were special or smart.
How would you know if you were athletic? You would know after looking at your fit body in the mirror, winning sports competitions, being complimented on your agility, strength.

Well, IT'S THE SAME DEAL FOR BEING ATTRACTIVE, you fucking MORONS. You. WOULD. KNOW.
Even if you didn't like your reflection too much, you would KNOW you were attractive by doing well on tinder, having greater reception among girls and people in general, being complimented on your looks. And primarily, because YOU ATTRACT. Attractiveness doesn't just mean you have an easier time with girls; it also means everybody - both women AND MEN - will treat you better, come up to you, give you more opportunities than your unattractive peers.

Are you still clinging on to your last cope of girls being too shy or afraid of rejection, dipshits? Guess fucking what - girls are NOT shy. They are just as capable of striking up conversations and approaching guys, and almost always if they find a guy attractive they WILL act on it. You fucking retarded pieces of shit. I don't care if a girl flips her hair in your direction and sustains eye contact for 2.52 seconds and tilts her body towards you by 43 degrees or acts polite to you. Being ATTRACTIVE means you literally ATTRACT girls. And that doesn't mean you make them give you autistic "IOIs".

You're not shy. You're not autistic. You're just not fucking attractive.

but the op doesn't ask, he knows he's attractive so your whole point is moot

Guys, if you're not getting stares from women as soon as you step outside your front door, you're not attractive.

Contrary to popular belief, women are NOT modest and reserved. When a woman sees a guy she really likes, she WILL show it. If women are not staring & smiling at you, it's not because they are too shy or modest-- it's because they don't find you attractive!

What women don't do is just as revealing as what they do. If you're not constantly getting hit on by women, it means that you don't make the cut in the looks department. But most guys refuse to acknowledge this. They find this truth too painful to accept. They prefer to wallow in denial, thinking it's their "game" or "confidence" that needs to be stepped up. It makes them feel better to believe that what's preventing them from getting laid is something they can control. In reality, they're just not physically attractive enough for women to notice them.

The truth is, if you were handsome, your autism would be seen as cute and attractive, "that cute but shy guy".

>Normie bar rat writes on FB: “I’m such a loner and social outcast because I’m highly intellectual”
>57 likes

Attached: F6C74361-8399-4925-824E-78DA76E5B5C7.png (242x242, 15K)

not like it would happen you much, depends on the degree of autism though

know a guy who is a literal diagnosed autist but he's good looking and his sister tells him what to wear so he looks normal. he gets girls but it never goes anywhere I assume because they find out his room is covered in MLP merch.

*it would help
grr

Meme Jow Forums autism is not the same as real autism.

Attached: pertti.jpg (1200x846, 487K)

Reminder that Varg thinks that autism is the next step in human evolution

Nigga obviously we're talking about meme autism

I unironically think I could be a womanizer if I only put the effort into it, I'm handsome and clever and sociable but I really don't try the slightest, I even refused a handful genuinely hot girls that were brave enough to make the first step, I don't worry much about it since I have personally set priorities for now before I throw myself at women, first things first I want to hit the gym and get rid of my acne and get better educated at the topics that interest me just so that I could personally feel better about myself
Slavic women in general are really easy

People on this website say I'm handsome.

Do I look autistic to you?

Attached: Face2.jpg (929x1529, 572K)

You resemble me and I've been told to be above average looks so I assume the same is true for you

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (240x373, 103K)

Woah, hello my brother

this

OP obviously meant poor social skills or asperger

yeah so girls would see you as cute and so what? they might even try to approach you, if you are really autistic in any sense of the word where it means having problems with social interactions it would lead to nothing anyway, actually see an example above

no doubt that I'm handsome. I can attract women by looks, but they lose interest when they try talking to me

Attached: 1538445511752.jpg (988x721, 79K)

dunno i'm ugly but i do very good on tinder

actually know some attractive people that are quite autistic
not me though