Who /conscription/ here?

Who /conscription/ here?

>tfw just sent to suicide watch by my unit because of my gender dysphoria

Attached: 1538714488673.jpg (540x540, 100K)

>suicide watch
whats that? also are you the designated sissy of your unit?

Yeah OP, do you let the big men play with your body?

- captain shao kang, sir, that new guy, private zhang zhu, wants to be a girl!
- what?!!! not in my unit! nothing like that will happen in my unit! send him to suicide watch immediately!

Attached: 7b1b03ef8044c57470cc48864e59708c16530dc7[1].png (768x1024, 862K)

In some cases of suicide watch don't they leave you naked in a bare room?

Conscription seems cruel as fuck. I don't think I could handle being with people consantly needing your gaurds up and being treated like shit without enough sleep 24/7 for years

It's where he commits suicide and everyone watches.

dont forget that you get paid nothing

finished mine 2 years ago
are you homo

Military attitudes like that in general piss me off.

freedom aint free kids

In general military people seem are on average way more cunty than normal people

Probably from being treated like shit then told to "deal with it."

Oh yeah centuries of learning how to break somebody until they do what they're told without thinking

he had to dress in full girl attire like stockings, mini skirt etc, after shaving all the body hair ofc, tie a bow in his hair, apply makeup like lipstick, mascara, to draw brows, to use concealer to hide the beard shadow etc and go to the military registration office like that, dunno about singapore in russia it would mean he would be sent to a psycho evaluation and then likely considered unfit to serve, lol

Nobody seems to realize that if people need to be beaten and broken into fighting for a cause, maybe that cause isn't worth fighting for.

>ywn be forced to put on dresses and get manhandled by your sweaty gruff batallion while being fed cum covered rations

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Don't make me turn this thread into a fruit fest

>fruit fest
???

Eh well they do do it for a reason, they need to do that for a functioning army and you do need a functioning army. And if it's volunteers yeah sure.

"fruit" in English is slang for a gay guy

it's a gay slang btw so i assume you are gay

They'd probably need to do it a lot less if they weren't getting involved in wars on the other side of the world for the sake of those who aren't even fighting

singa you massive homo, how are you?

i was never conscripted but i am deeply disappointed and have a story to tell on the subjects
>went to army academy after highschool
>top scores in school, peak physical condition, excellent boxer, shooter, theorist
>got admitted into the army as a junior officer
>rotting away with 0 opportunities on a shit pay doing nothing
>started looking for other jobs, fuck the serbian army we dont even have any foreign military bases or 'peace' missions or anything
>best offer is some camel fucking north african private businessmen
>he promises me all sorts of excitement
>i take the job, motorize his bodyguards, train his fireteam squads, machinegun sections, hire electronic and mechanical engineers who can build bridges and fortifications, use high explosives, train sharpshooters and scouts etc
>make a ton of suggestions to the guy to buy buldozers and trucks with extra steel welded to stop small arms fire to serve as some sort of quasi armor but he doesnt listen to me
>been rotting in a shitty desert for years
>never did anything other than training

ill be turning 30 soon without ever:
killing anyone, ruling a tiny region of the front/occupied zone, commanding a battalion/division/brigade, occupied anything, taking any civilian wealth, capturing a large group enemy soldiers and having lots of prisoners, capturing even a small civilian town/village full of young females..

my whole life was a mistake