Shit Countries

Name a country you hate and why. I want some fucking drama.

Attached: fire.png (1763x884, 1.12M)

no, itt we shit on culombia

Colombia for starting shit threads in their little tin shack on a hillside farm

We have drugs and Shakira leave us alone.

Colombia. They did absolutely nothing in history but still are considered one of the best of south america. Fucking bullshit

Canada
A pathetic country ruled by a literal cuckold, if it weren't for us and the Brits it literally would have been annexed by Russia and China for their resources
Their entire "culture" is based around stealing that of the French settlers, even the name "Canadian" refered to French settlers and these subhumans cucks stole it and made what of the new country: amazing cities like Toronto, literally 40% white, ugly and just another North American generic big city

NO CULTURE, and if it wasn't for us, they wouldn't exist

congolombia a shit 1903 best year

Literally the first person I have seen in Jow Forums who hates Canada.

Brasil, I do not hate it, but man, what a horrible flag

Our flag is unironically the best one of south america tho

I hate Greenland and every Eskimo and native on God’s given earth

Please take back your niggers and whores, thanks.

Attached: 1538263570186.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Russia
A pathetic country with permanently weakening economy that would already collapse without gas and oil which still wants to be the superpower
I can tell you more reasons

>Ordem e progesso

China, they need to lockdown their fucking bugmen and keep them behind the great firewall. So sick of changs and zhangs and zhaos. Piss off you ugly cunts.

Hello npc programmed to repeat the same thing over and over again

I don't hate anyone, but for some reason everyone hates me.

Attached: El_Salvadorball.png (200x200, 3K)

>Germany
For sending their retarded offspring to our universities to clog up certain studies because they're too dumb to be accepted into their universities. They just abuse the fact that we don't have the same system in place as them. Additionally they're incredibly arrogant, make fun of many things we're incredibly proud of and think we're just a bunch of hillbillies. Even though they decided to come to US

>Italy
Literally give back South Tyrol already

Le Québec n'est pas dans le Canada.

>Est-ce-que je suis safe les amis?

Attached: 1536794227102s.jpg (224x192, 7K)

The only country I actually hate at all is germany, every single one of the fuckers is like a smug roach given human form, there is literally no downside to removing every single one of them

Attached: 1527752398759.png (1457x1080, 729K)

Based and redpilled

israel, 6 million never happened and if it did it wasnt enough

I unironically don't hate any countries.