Discuss politics with italian co-worker

>discuss politics with italian co-worker
>he says all the terrorism against UK and USA is justifiable because of colonization and imperialism
>he says the terror attack son UK needs to happen more because "the anglos need to be punished more for their crimes"
>he then tells me people like east asians and italians are people who create civilization and progress to the world while people like the anglos and germanics only steal and plunder building on the foundations of what people greater than them have built.
He is from Verona

Attached: VAxxAOZ.jpg (1038x850, 86K)

Woke as fuck

Your friend is a smart man

Is he wrong though

BASED
He will bring about the New Roman Empire

The only east Asians who contributed were the chinese

>italians are people who create civilization and progress to the world while people like the anglos and germanics only steal and plunder building on the foundations of what people greater than them have built.
we wvz hellenes nd shit

How do you know he's italian?

Attached: download.jpg (1000x677, 76K)

I could say he is wrong, but I would be fibbing.

average italian state of mind everyone
they think they're god's gift to this earth when they're just a bunch of brown manlets

And Japanese.

Why can't Italy even have a functional rubbish disposal system

was going to post this

Attached: 1536798460253.jpg (657x527, 32K)

>Italians didn't steal and plunder turks and Africans for centuries
>Italians didn't conquer Libya and Ethiopia

Ask him why he is working to give taxes to her majesty the queen

>because of colonization and imperialism
Let me guess. This rigatoni nigger will still larp about being a descendant of the great Roman Empire at the same time

>only steal and plunder building on the foundations of what people greater than them have built.

You mean like the Romans did to the Greeks?

Don't forget Spain and Gaul - incredible death tolls

Who knows?

>the state of med

based

I refuse to equate Italians to Romans, because that would mean admitting that they're capable of more than organized crime, general corruption and building death traps in the form of bridges

and the mass killings and most likely more ethnic cleansing/genocide typical in settler states if Italy had Libya and Ethiopia/Eritrea for longer.

Seems like he's right on everything

Because mafia makes money with trash business

He's right

Hes autistic like all polentoni just ignore him

Which would have been funny

>>he says all the terrorism against UK and USA is justifiable because of colonization and imperialism
>>he says the terror attack son UK needs to happen more because "the anglos need to be punished more for their crimes"
based and redpilled as fuck

I don't think he's real OP.

Such a person would have died from glue inhalation by now.

>>he says the terror attack son UK needs to happen more because "the anglos need to be punished more for their crimes"
unironically based
>>he then tells me people like east asians and italians are people who create civilization and progress to the world while people like the anglos and germanics only steal and plunder building on the foundations of what people greater than them have built.
cringe

>he says all the terrorism against UK and USA is justifiable because of colonization and imperialism
Hard to disagree.

seething angloid

Thats pretty redpilled, anglos need to die more often for their crimes.

don't compare iberians with gauls, it took 200 years to fully conquer the peninsula while the gauls were conquered in a decade

Now imagine the Italian mafia operating in Libya and Italian East Africa. It wouldn't be a stretch to assume that mafia and government/settler collaboration would be even higher there once they move in. Nowadays people know jackshit about what Italy did in WW2 especially in Africa and they basically get to bappity boopity out of it and in many cases play themselves off like fucking victims and it's shitty as fuck.

is medical and industrial waste disposal in the same umbrella as home trash disposal? Cuz the mafia dumps and buries trash in many areas ruining the land with pollution as welll as dumping biohazardous waste in Somalia.

You mean those evil rapers who never made anything important?

Tell him he's got meatballs for brains and moonwalk out of your friendship

He's right about everything

I wish I had a coworker this based

He is a leftist, unfortunately we still have them in Italy. They claim that most of the problems in the world are caused by us Westerners (including Italians) because you know...we had colonies in Lybia and Eritrea therefore we were evil imperialists.

But in the end it really doesn't matter because they will end up being deported with their illegal friends

Attached: C_2_articolo_3057812_upiFoto1F.jpg (1288x724, 106K)

Coming from an Italian, it's pretty funny desu. Consider the following:

#1 Literally THE empire that started plundering on a massive scale
#2 Italy as a country seriously tried colonialism and miserably failed
#3 State sponsored terrorism on domestic territory is proven in Italy with Operation Gladio

>#1 Literally THE empire that started plundering on a massive scale
Almost all wars were defending wars. Gauls invaded and pillaged Italian peninsula so many times (and north Italy was NOT celtic, I don't know how this meme can be teached today) as the muh invasion of Gallia, it was a defensive war where Rome was defending their allies, that were Gauls, from some Gaul tribes that wanted to etnic cleanse them.
And we desperately tried to civilize you, but still today you cannot wash your ass.
>#2 Italy as a country seriously tried colonialism and miserably failed
Too long to answer. Ethiopia war was a defensive war, Ethiopia attacked, and still its nobles were used to do some pillage and raids to take some Eritreans as slaves.
>#3 State sponsored terrorism on domestic territory is proven in Italy with Operation Gladio
No CIA involved there.

>went out drinking with friends one evening
>sat at the table outside on a VERY high traffic street in public, lots of people passing by and can hear conversation
>start talking politics for 5 minutes
>one starts shouting WE MUST KILL ALL THE GYPSIES IMMIDIETLY, NOW, STARTING NOW, TODAY, RIGHT NOW
>other one says we should return to bosnia to finish the 90s job
>another one just quietly repeating "if confused: hit the bulgars.."
>next one says WE GO TO ALBANIA FIRST
>one more just keeps shouting KOSOVO! KOSOVO! KOSOVO!, contributing nothing more than this one word to the conversation
>another one says how we must kill ALL the politicians first
>another one wants mandatory 20 years military service by all citizens
>next one starts advocating nuclear terrorism
>shouting continues on a very public street without anyone even paying attention

Based friends

>"so user, what do you think about the refugee situation"

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

wtf I love Serbia now

>the tragic result of western indifference to genocide; it is our moral obligation to ensure the safety of those fleeing from Assad’s hellish regime, though we should have put an end to it altogether back in 2011 when he started targeting peaceful demonstrators
>it disturbs me to think that some would deny this purely because they fear brown people

people also go around flashing illegal guns on weather reports/news channels and people also sit on the steps of parliament building discussing plans how to blow it up with national guard posted everywhere and politicians entering and exiting on the same steps

and only reaction this provokes is slight annoyance

Attached: dobro jutro vojvodino.webm (450x360, 513K)

remind him about the italo ethiopian aka italo abyssinian war

he's right

kek

why are we so based lads? Eurocucks literally can't compete

Don’t kid yourself, bootnigger.

Damn and i though Paolini was a nuisance

>Flag
>Post

fuck off criatura

>flags

i was in a flatshare with a load of italians and spaniards. the spaniards were dead lovely and the italians were some of the most arrogant conceited people i've ever met

It's not like the Italians are arrogant, it's that you are a barbarian.

That's half the people here and over half the people in Canada. Don't pretend it's not.

Nigger tier

>and north Italy was NOT celtic, I don't know how this meme can be teached today
What's with all the place names

Seems a bit cranky. Was this before or after his mid-work nap?

yes? We never do that

Celtic names? Where?

Cities like Milan, Turin... also wasn't the region literally called "Gallia" even in antiquity?
Or is that all some conspiracy

Yes, terroni genocided the Cisalpine Gauls

It was inhabitated by gauls before the roman conquest, but by the time of Augustus it was already romanized and considered part of the province of Italia
Virgilius was born in modern-day Lombardy

Attached: 800px-Roman_Empire_at_its_greatest_extent.png (800x446, 92K)

Milano - Medielanum
Torino - Augusta Taurinorum
>Muh Gallia Cisalpina
Yes, it exists, was at the beginning just a little area with few tribes of Celts under Roman rule. They invaded, did some mess, than surrendered to Rome (before they surrendere to Etruscans and they give them some lands, still few people). After that in Gallia Cisalpina Romans insert all the other territori of peoples that WERE NOT gauls.
Veneti, Liguri, Raeti, etc, but in the last decades someone started the muh Celtic meme.

And that's a beautiful thing

on the contrary, some tribes arrived after the 600 bC as invaders, they surrendered to Etruscans that allowed them to settle in few valleys, mountains and planes, but still, just few tribes.

Number 1 and 2 are false and cringe

YOU are false and cringe

>Milan
Mediolanum = Medio planum (in the middle of the plain)
>Turin
Iulia Augusta Taurinorum
>Genoa
Genua
>Venice
Venetia, from the name of the whole region
>Trento
Tiridentum (three hills)
>Pavia
Gens Papia
>Cuneo
Cuneum (refers to the shape of the hills)
>Alessandria
Typical Celtic name i guess
>Imperia
Hm I wonder
>Aosta
Augusta Pretoria
>Rimini
Ariminum (noble surname)
>the EMILIA Romagna region
Another typical celtic name

You do realize that the moment the US drops the Jews all bombings will go back again to tel abib?

French deserve more terrorist attack

Open a book, faggot.

>French people still don't wash their asses
>False and cringe
please

>my nigger ass is on fire

Meds are the same to MENAs as Anglo-Saxons are to Meds, a cheap offshoot

At all honesty, the cradle of civilization lays in Africa

based spaghettiman