All 15 Amerindians I know are gay

>all 15 Amerindians I know are gay
>they’re all from different reservations and villages
>i only know about them because they got forced out of their village/reservation for being gay
Does this happen in other cultures as well? Nobody except these 15 dudes who were gay got physically forced out of their town for being gay, even in the most conservative places in the USA. Do gypsies do the same shit?

Attached: 5E2AEB4E-0FE2-43E5-9305-8FF9B553F344.jpg (500x469, 75K)

I live on the Navajo Rez in Tuba City, Arizona. We have like 12 gay dudes and no one is biased towards them. You’re on some shit

Well like 9 of them are eskimos which might explain it (although 5 of them are technically Canadian)

Were they all qt twinks or muscle daddies?

No one cares if youre gay here on thereserve (theres like 5 gays here), or around other rez’s.
Is that like an american thing?

Hol' up I thought Amerindians were gay/bi/fucked-each-other-for-a-laugh or whatever back in the day.

Maybe eskimos? One of their pagan gods got their best friend (male) pregnant

homophobia is european

> forced out of their village/reservation for being gay
top kek

Well I guess the natives adopted it

>no one is biased towards them
"against them", you meant?

I've never seen a gay Amerindian. I guess they get killed or something.

Gypsies would force their gays to become prostitutes and would treat them like cattle.

I can also collaborate that most of the gay men I know are hispanic

>race slowly dying out
>screwing it over by being gay
I'd do the same thing

curious, why are the reservation such shitholes? and the drunk indian, how true is it?

That's very based desu

Weirdly enough yea, im sure their catholic families would shit on them and drive them out but the other mexicans see them as eccentric.

Drunk Indian comes from how they physically are not able to handle alcohol, especially with how heavy it currently it. Basically natives are supposed to cut the amount of alcohol in half

Fuck all their boipussies

Are gypsies part Jewish?

I've never heard of gay mexicans being kicked out of their families and I've been mostly among hispanics my whole life, maybd in the distsnt past

I've only heard of girls getting kicked out, but I didn't find out why. Probably teen pregnancies or something.

t. CHI