twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a going to be accepted there?

>perfect climate
Nah.

Sure

Cold is comfy

Do you hate slavs?

Stop posting this fat woman

Attached: [anon] Hugtto! Precure - 10.mkv_snapshot_07.33_[2018.04.12_10.07.02].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Wind chill is not comfy

It does if you come from a hellhole like me.

>fat woman
Where? Why?

Attached: 42418659_2040749925946975_2960363095609835520_n.jpg (644x637, 44K)

kys tramfat

Stop posting that thing my eyes hurt.

Attached: 1538768083256.jpg (1600x1200, 499K)

Proofs?

She is cute :3

oh my fucking god not another shitty tramfaggot edition

make new

I wish I was in Iceland

I wish trami would drive me over with his tram

Attached: 562.png (652x543, 218K)

based and checked

i like that they now speak slavic

Hide the thread and stop acting like babies. Bunch of fags

retard

No u

>dude just hide your general lmao

Why? It can be done as long as it looks like accident

how does her butt smell like ?

Then stop complaining

They are just entitled millennials

>let ME come into your general and tell YOU what to do
fuck off

I am free to complain about whatever I wish, you proto-Mexican faggot

>stop complaining about one poster being obnoxious faggot with zero social intelligence spamming the same fat pig over and over again
no

>some faggot jumped in front of a train
>everything is delayed by 1 hour
fucking asshole couldn't just hang himself god fucking dammit

Attached: 1537371076910.jpg (1200x771, 135K)

Oh the irony

cool, counting on you once I want to kms

>The.Walking.Dead.S09E01.iNTERNAL.1080p.WEB.h264

Attached: 1480451890698.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Could this be subsumed under the avtarfagging rule?

yes, but Jow Forums mods are fucking worhless

Atleast you get more time to post here.

Says the guy posting anime pics
:thinking:

Are they? I wonder...

Alright just.let me know on discord

>still watching the walking dead
stopped at the beginning of season 3, it all just went to shit, season 1 is still one of the best zombie kinos IMO

>:thinking:
?

it's still the only one decent zombie shows and i am also reading the comic for many years already
shame that a really boring plot is incoming now (Whisperer War), nothing interesting happened there in the comic except for death of one character that existed almost since the first issue

Humble monthly bundle looks good.Do they add more games into it overtime?

oh gee I don't know, the website doesn't really say anything...

Attached: Capture.png (1003x454, 442K)

i bought HITMAN Complete First Season like half year ago for 80 PLN
it says Complete but it lacks the GOTY stuff like additional campaign Patient Zero and some outfits
fucking jews, not even complete is complete anymore

anyway, if you like this game, you can buy russian steam key for the upcoming HITMAN 2 Gold Edition(!!!) for like 90 PLN, it has no region lock for some reason and the normal, western price is 400 PLN
do it before it's too late

Attached: 1532940705295.png (554x400, 388K)

Eh I'll just pirate it

>this is your brain on fat

i loved doing all achievements in HITMAN, so i want to have HITMAN 2 on steam too
i rarely buy games but i also have all Dishonored and Deus Ex games because they have challenges that i like and doing achievements is fun in stealth games

Thanks but I want Hollow Knight too

Hey litwin would you play 7 days to die?

>likes stealth games
Based

btw here's a good site with latest discounts on games on key sites and such
it's in polish but you'll manage

lowcygier.pl/

Attached: 6tRQgWJp3ZGED6Hqu4uCoS-320-80.gif (298x167, 793K)

theres salenauts.com

I've played just the first Deus Ex and Hitman games (Silent Assassin to Blood Money) were the games that took my stealth gaming virginity. I'd love to play for the achievements but 20 € I still can't afford atm. Maybe if I get a different job, I will buy all the SP games I wanted for challenges.

I used to play 7DTD when it was still just released in alpha, I think it's still in alpha, kek. It was quite comfy, building underground base in coop with a friend, making a food farm etc. It has been at least 3-4 years since I've played it, no idea what new they even got. Maybe I would, dunno. I remember that we even played it without Steam somehow.

>long nights
uwot?

Thanks

Cool I will give you a key

>The sun will rise at 11:21 and then set at 15:30, giving Reykjavík barely 4 hours of daylight, while the Westfjords mere get 2 hours and 45 minutes.5.

That's generous of you but I'm not sure if I will have enough time to play
I am free around 18:00-20:00 on weekdays and all day on weekends until ~19:00 Czech time

Can't remember the last time I really played anything t'bh

>first day at work after vacations
>walk down the street in Warsaw center
>pig disgusting p*lish square faced “women” everywhere
>no more Georgian highlander cuties
Please take me back

Attached: JPEG image.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Hello. My name is Jeff

Attached: 20180707_040232.jpg (1500x1000, 159K)

post-vacation depression
iktf

Did they reply to you yet?

>first day of work after 4 months unemployed
>slave to shekel again
Please take me back

Nationalize me senpai!

Get a job where you can be pretty independent, the only part of day i hate is waking up but after that I dont even mind
t. was unemployed for almost a year

Whats your job?

>>cute girls
Hmmm... a bit too thicc. Maybe not an issue while she is young, but it will look increasingly bad with age.

Postman. it's going to suck come winter and all those mountains of snow lining the streets but other than that it's a fine job

Was hoping to return fresh and motivated but in fact I feel even lazier than before

I've been thinking about it.
I don't even understand why do I have to come to the office, everybody works on something different and the people I need to talk to daily are in an altogether different country. Seems pointless to me, might as well work from home.
I've even thought about working as a contractor, not sure about the risks though.

the thiccest flame burns out the fastest

What's your line of work? Afaik most office workers here who work in a creative job (architect, design etc.) can choose to work from home but most other fields dont offer it.

I work as contractor and can work from home, also I almost always work alone.
Still I prefer to go to the office, I find it very difficult to motivate myself to do anything at home, also interacting with other people in the office is my only social activity as of now

Programming

And they don't offer a chance to work at home? The one programmer friend I have usually works at home

Sometimes I forget what kind of people post here

ehh lads

indeed

>girl in my group project changed schools
>ignores all my messages
>have to do the whole thing by myself
fuck people

I did the same to one girl but I finished the project and handed it over.

Attached: yande.re%20486416%20bra%20breast_hold%20feet%20hamakaze_%28kancolle%29%20ipuu_%28el-ane_koubou%29%20 (1144x1619, 1.28M)

Nope. She said it might take few days to process the tests etc., I asked boss to go home earlier on last Thursday and I did the tests around 18:00 so I thought there might be chance for Friday call but nothing. So this whole week now is kinda anxious for me, living in the unknown. Maybe they will even forget about me and not even call? Idk.

I also got an email on Friday "Ochranu vašich osobních údajů si bereme osobně!". I dismissed it as usual spam about the new EU privacy laws and just marked it as read. But Yesterday I got another one, identical, so I thought maybe I missed something. And I did, I had to click there to consent that they have my data etc. I don't know if that delayed anything or not.

It doesn't help that there are marketing shills calling me from different country numbers (Vienna, Oslo, Toronto, Athens etc., I can see it on the screen when they call) and I get mini heart attack whenever I see a foreign number calling and then it ends up being a scammer.

litwin moving to kekia is all I want in life

being you is suffering incarnate

yes?

>tfw skipped all my uni lectures today and played Stardew Valley in my bathrobe instead

Attached: 1536677064270.jpg (960x720, 44K)

Only one day a week.

I just spent whole lecture playing EU4 instead of listening desu. Should have stayed home

>EU4
patrician choice user. Always play it online with my brother, we have around 1100 hours played, too bad I win literally every campaign

bathrobe ftw
I hate when people play vidya during lecture
why do you even bother coming?

Where are my fellow hungarians?

Attached: _20180615_201647.jpg (1080x1074, 188K)

What do you mean?

can't play multi since I have pirated version desu

because I have lectures after it and I intend on taking notes there. And because I have to dojíždět I can either fuck around Prague getting bothered by homeless and gypsy scum or I can go to the lecture and play EU4. Obvious choice desu

*brap*

Attached: 1538989898041.gif (400x246, 1.95M)

time for 12 hours of playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Attached: he winged2.png (3000x4500, 648K)

>playing ubishit games

Attached: 1535500113407.jpg (400x400, 23K)

comfy :) but don't tease me, i want to pass my semester this time

user it’s Monday

>file deleted
based

based janny
fuck tramfaggot

Attached: 1500681569202.png (713x611, 26K)

lmao

no mercy for tramfags

Im no fan of Ottoni but why was it deleted? Surely its not forbidden to post pics of fat women on Jow Forums

janny prolly just didnt want to get eye cancer. or maybe he got upset that tramfag used the same picture as thumbnail yesterday already.