The absolute state of american nature

the absolute state of american nature

Attached: national parkinglots.jpg (3000x2472, 2.03M)

It wasn't too populated in the late 90's, early 00's. I enjoyed my time there. I'm not going to any natural park anytime soon, that's what I know.

sorry to break it to you but the "nature" is the same between the right and left
what you really mean is the state of tourism

or more precisely, the people "ruins" your idea of "nature"

>american
there's your problem

Hate to break it to you sweatie, but all famous nature sights on the planet are like that. The photos are just carefully manipulated to keep the people out of them. If you want to actually be along with nature, you have to trek countless miles into the middle of nowhere in Canada, Siberia, or Alaska.

>trying to enjoy my homeland's nature
>a horde of 40 chinese shove past, littering and yelling in their moon language
Burn it all down I don't even give a fuck.

Oh wow.

This, only a little less dramatic.
99% of Norway's nature is clear of tourists, and luckily the best gems too, but there are those very easily accessable famous spots here and there that have become tourism attractions, like this thing. You'll have to go very early or off season to be alone on this thing. Even off season, there is a good chance there will be a couple of people having the same idea as you, hiking up there.

Attached: preikestolen_nanisimova_shutterstock_.jpg (4137x2761, 3.88M)

I'd like to go up sometime when there are no people.
Wow, almost got a get there.

Attached: preikestolen.jpg (2058x1373, 1.02M)

bitch nigga get

Nature is retarded

Fatass.

you are a parasite of nature, idiot

ooh i remember climbing this thing a few years ago! was too afraid to sit at the edge though...

Scardy cat.

Attached: Stor-Svuku_Femundsmarka.jpg (3600x2401, 3.67M)

pls no bully

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

>not visiting pristine local locations instead where there is both pretty nature and a lack of NPCs

>Like nature
>All the local places are infested with ticks, some have lyme disease and some will make you allergic to hamburgers (fate worse than death)

Attached: 1538692564230.jpg (509x625, 31K)

>he's afraid of getting a little tick on his leg
Lmao, just chill out. Chances of you getting some disease is the same as dying in your car on the way to that place you want to hike.

>NPCs
psy-op by shareblue

Sorry, I meant 'subhumans'

>shareblue
qanon false flag

*blocks your path*

Attached: 2697904.jpg (1000x563, 143K)

why do they always move in herds?

They're tour groups on a strict schedule. They need to take photos of all the sights to show off back home.

Unironically not true here anymore. The risk of lyme disease from deer ticks is actually quite severe

on the rock that everyone is climbing in a line what would happen if at the very end someone slips, will he just take everyone in the line with him?

don't think you'll find many tourists up here

Attached: redwood_005_slide-71b2160e52886fb310c4f9bdf835752888e03c8f-s900-c85.jpg (900x599, 162K)

Imagine a world without t*Urists

You sure you're not just a victim of some click bait news article?

there's two in that picture

Plus the tourist who took that picture.

to show scale you idiot i can find pictures of any of this with or without people

Attached: 73737347.jpg (1920x1282, 568K)

Some chink tourists came and took photos of a relatively famous church here while there was a funeral lol. They've got no grace what so ever.

I've seen whiteys taking pictures of chinese processions. They think it's a parade.

This is what happens without the everyman's right. You end up with shekel sites like this. This is one of the things I like the least about America, the idea that roaming anywhere is trespassing, and visiting a few dedicated camp sites is what you call hiking.

Chinks don't let whiteys photograph Chinese political dissidents being executed either.

or come to pakistan

evidenced by your existence

Aaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAA
I NEED MONEY TO GO AND SEE SCANDINAVIAN NATURE
GERMANY PLS GIB

Chinese tourists are absolutely the worst, bar none.

This. Death to America

based

There is far more land you are allowed to roam and camp in than not. People are just retarded and flock to tourist traps because they don't know how to actually trek into the wilderness, they only know how to drive an RV up to a popular spot and hike on a designated trail.

the absolute state of swedish nature

Attached: 1535366595119.jpg (1662x518, 334K)

When I hiked in Sweden I always found some desolate place near a lake. Much more comfy than public shelters where you're likely to run into other hikers.

What is that big rock/cliff face on the top left of the "Reality" side?

I remember reading a while back, an user talking about how it isn't uncommon for German tourists in Sweden to rock up to a private property at random and set up camp there, as though they were allowed to trespass.
Maybe it wasn't Sweden by Norway of Finland. Either way, pretty funny from memory.

was tourism a mistake? I can't handle it any more lads, I live in a picturesque fishing village. I can't handle the hordes of locust like chinks, the American behemoths that block footpaths...the truly truly awful garbled jittering nonsense of large groups of Italians and Spaniards.

I just want to live in my comfy, quiet fishing village. I didn't ask for this.

>go on hike
>see nigger
>day ruined

This is me but on an everyday basis. They are still rare enough where I live that I notice them immediately walking down the street. Whats worse is when they are nice. Met one working at the cash register in my local Tesco yesterday, expected her to just stay silent and grunt like they normally do but she was really nice and chatty. Left me feeling conflicted.

Just dont look at water to avoid your reflection then user

Oh hey I went to top right last year. It was okay but definitely crowded. Gatlinburg itself was pretty gross. I'm convinced the best nature is in the upper part of Canadian provinces.

Start putting signs attacking tourists everywhere public (seriously)