Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nezumi_ningen/status/1048629801962151937
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#Hoover_Dam_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong board, shitdick

Damn digits
Now post boipussi

yea and a homeless man predicts something correctly every odd month or so too

You don’t actually live in a country with these people. You have no idea how brainwashed the average trump supporter is.

Q cult is following the same development as the Aum cult did in Japan. It's literally a copy.

We all know how it ended the last time.

Attached: aum cult qanon.jpg (645x850, 97K)

if it's so bad, why haven't you left?

>love it or leave it
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what being an American means. I feel bad for you.

Attached: 14989684-8821-4B95-BE4F-4546DE1E2AC2.jpg (1080x793, 128K)

In all seriousness, because Trump supporters are an increasingly small minority that will probably die off due to Darwinism.

>misunderstanding of what being an American means
oh please enlighten us!

Q?

>>>/vox/

>Q?
Is it a reference to star trek?

Well, Trump’s supporters need to cling to really wild conspiracy theories with no evidence to ‘justify’ the stupid shit Trump does. Q makes that a little easier for them.

twitter.com/nezumi_ningen/status/1048629801962151937

Attached: DouDIqxV4AUrKm3.jpg (1200x537, 70K)

Genuinely disturbing.
I often now wonder how this cult of Trump formed, and how they got so brainwashed.

hows your maori course going?

except q probably doesn't exist

There's a Zimbabwean/Rhodesian guy living in the US for the last 25 years behind it. I've been following it since the days it started on Jow Forums.

I've submitted articles about it to multiple publications but they don't want to publish it. They're not taking it seriously.

ONCE KILLINGS START IT WILL BE TOO LATE BECAUSE THIS CULT IS GLOBAL

Attached: q drop.jpg (1012x912, 74K)

On some podcast they talked about screencaps of trioxide users who’ve posted stuff as Q with the wrong trip then quickly deleted it. So most people know it’s a few regular Jow Forums users.

Q believers on Voat have decided that Trump getting caught with toilet paper on his shoe is a signal to them, and I'm going to go climb in a hole and fill it with dirt.

Attached: toilet paper.jpg (813x208, 25K)

holy shit you weren't kidding. its like kicking a hornet's nest regardless of where you are on the internet.

It's literally a bunch of boomers lol, they have overrun Jow Forums aswell. Only good place left is mde but they had to move to voat aswell

Attached: boomers-1-700x477.jpg (700x477, 79K)

I was Q this whole time, and I predict Trump supporters will love anything Trump does no matter how dumb it is because they’re brainwashed.
-Q

Amazing

Lol

Unfortunately no, it's an extension of the pizzagate conspiracy, some user on Jow Forums started posting cryptic psuedophilosophical bullshit while claiming to be high up in the Trump administration (the Q comes from "Q clearance"). Supposedly Trump is engaging in a secret war with a global cult of satanic Jewish liberal paedophiles. According to Q Trump is not actually retarded, his actions merely look retarded to us because we are unaware of their true nature.
It's basically /v/'s MGSV ruse cruise, but with American politics.

>The account has falsely accused numerous liberal Hollywood actors, politicians, and high-ranking officials of engaging in an international child sex trafficking ring, and that Trump feigned collusion with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 732K)

My favourite was the time one of them parked a van near the hoover damn and tried to force the government into releasing the "real" version of a report Q didn't agree with by claiming it was full of explosives.

Attached: 1403646608325.jpg (400x320, 19K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#Hoover_Dam_incident
>On June 15, 2018, Matthew Phillip Wright of Henderson, Nevada, was arrested on terrorism and other charges for driving an armored vehicle, containing an AR-15 and handgun, to the Hoover Dam and blocking traffic for 90 minutes. He said he was on a mission involving QAnon: to demand that the Justice Department "release the OIG report" on the conduct of FBI agents during the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server. Since a copy of the OIG report had been released the day prior, the man had been motivated by a Q "drop" which claimed the released version of the OIG report had been heavily modified.
lmao

Attached: 1430430598787.png (250x250, 22K)