The British Isles will literally have to relocate to the Pacific Ocean to conduct free trade

All because the EU are assholes.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-10-08-12-26-16.png (1426x1792, 842K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1538994110/l50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and nordic east asian pilled

They can come plant there land over near Austarlia

Come home to daddy.

Attached: brexit canada trade.jpg (795x651, 132K)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Can we swap California out?

Looking to trade, Newfoundland for Ireland

Anglo Japanese alliance 2: brexit boogaloo

Attached: Punch_Anglo-Japanese_Alliance.jpg (510x766, 365K)

Hahahahah

Y'all just can't help yourselves. Spreading your ass for the crown and sucking them off at the same time. It's time to become a republic, Oz

Why don't they just trade with the US, Canada, and Mexico?

I mean they can come to us, but on our terms.

I wouldn't be surprised that after Brexit, the UK joins our new USMCA.
I wouldn't mind.

>you'll be buying maple syrup .................
>at half price
>heh..nothing personell..

The folks up north in Nunavut might like that.

nah they're having nunavut

I still think that we should just go full CANZUK and enter a trade pact with the US, Japan etc.
Such a bloc would dwarf the eu and China

Lel
This pleases me

Attached: I see it.jpg (500x447, 34K)

I don't want to have pakis with unrestricted free movement here.

We'll kick out the pakis if you kick out the chinks

would be huge. EU is already taking a big GDP hit with brexit, they'll drop below the US once it goes through.

So Japan and Brits are bros just like pre ww1?

Not even worth it tbqhwy. Vermont maple syrup is vastly superior to any of that Canadian swill.

>you now remember conservative retards on /brit/ and Jow Forums shilled for this stupid bitch for months
>and that brexit was supposed to dissolve the EU
jesus christ

It was always meant to be, ww2 was just a mistake

Attached: 20151125_1143f8.jpg (900x586, 164K)

They can get more anime. That isn't half bad.

Attached: 1538191598523.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

The readers of world think about post-Trump and act.

Attached: Democratic-Security-Diamond-Source-Abe-2012_Q320.jpg.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>sweeps in to ruin britshits
nothing personel kid

Attached: eu-japan-fta-abe-tusk-juncker.jpg (640x426, 27K)

I bet they sure feel stupid for handing over Hong Kong right now.

Thank god uk leaves, i can keep my guns and dont need license to knife in future

We'll help you reclaim Canada if you give us everything west of Ontario. Except Vancouver, you can keep that. It already has the demographics of Hong Kong so you should be familiar with how to run it and we'll give you free use of our pacific ports for ten years.

Trump's unilateral tariffs against China are doing more to hurt China (and the US) than the TPP would have.

The UK will only get these good international trade deals done once we've got Theresa May out of power. Most Tory MPs would be better. Even Michael Gove.

>we
Fuck off mate. Just because you're going down like a sinking ship doesn't mean you can drag others with you.

lol CANZUK as an idea is literally more popular in Australia, Canada and New Zealand than it is in Britain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh wait you're serious.

>good international trade deals
The EU has free trade with Japan and South-Korea already, you know that? Canada too btw

This is literally a ploy to calm their own companies in London while preparing for different scenarios of pulling out their UK assets in the background.
Even if we are allowed inside the group we will have to admit to tough demands.

I don't think brits will accept such a fair deal. They want to cherrypick the good parts.

>The poll of over 13,600 people was conducted across Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom from January 1st to March 31st 2018, and reveals continued support in each of the four countries, and individual regions, for reciprocal free movement of citizens.

Attached: DfBDqCWVAAEUsX6.jpg (1080x1200, 148K)

It's true. I always laugh when Chinknadians and Austrazhangs try to signal over CANZUK, it's the least popular here by far.

>question modified according to the audience

Yes, so when that says "Would you support or oppose similar rights for UK citizens to live and work in Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and citizens of Canada, Australia and New Zealand granted reciprocal rights to live and work in the UK?", it simply swaps asking first about UK citizens for whichever national audience they're asking
Not hard to understand

The EU has been bad for the British fishing, British farming and British manufacturing (though manufacturing has been in a bad state ever since Thatcher, the EU has made things worse). We do not have a good deal with them. The main economic "benefit" we seem to be getting is cheap labour for manual and service jobs from Eastern Europe, which is supposedly good for GDP but at the same time it's bad for the job prospects of British workers

If CANZUK happens will that mean that Americans will be able to travel to all of it as easily as we currently travel to Canada?

More likely it would set up a hard border between us and the US.

Tell that to most canadians and will reverse pretty fast.

they'll probably fill the hole, people used to do that with NZ citizenship because it was easier to get it but now theres a whole bunch of extra requirements so cunts don't use it to get in here easily

I don't imagine so. There will probably be legal amendments that guarantee America and Canada's movement stays the same, but is not given for the UK, Aus and NZ. In Canadian airports, American citizens would not be given free movement to CANZUK countries unless they themselves had a CANZUK passport. The reason for this would be that America's population dwarfs that of CANZUK, and such a big population could upset the economic and cultural balance that the CANZUK countries have with each other

This could however change, if CANZUK makes it big as as an incredibly prosperous bloc, and can see the US more as a near-equal than a dominating master. Then maybe the US could have more access to CANZUK freedoms

I would honestly rather get a worker mobility agreement with the US than the UK.

>The EU has been bad for the British fishing, British farming and British manufacturing

Cite specific EU laws/policies for this please

>Fishing
The Common Fishing Policy
>Farming
The Common Agricultural Policy

There's no specific common EU policy that affects our manufacturing, but that is affected by being in an economic union with Germany, which siphons most of the manufacturing from the rest of the EU to take advantage and have a near monopoly on manufacturing exports

Watching the decline of the UK in real time is incredibly entertaining

Classic small-minded paddy humour.

We will soon both claim our northern territories from the anglos my Irish friend.

whats gona be small is the growth of the UK hehe

small like your borders

Attached: 1528450961125.png (554x400, 66K)

or like your penis

Why does Brexit make foreigners so butthurt? Does the fact that we democratically decided our own future trigger you?

I think it's more about the attitude behind the whole thing. You got the likes of Farage and Johnson making noise internationally; two massive uncouth buffoons by any metric. It comes off as a Little England farce in the media; both yours and ours.

the pact doenst have a big economic impact anymore because of mutts who withdrew from it. although it was a too fucking shit deal for everyone only global big companies were going to win.

but maybe just maybe the current scale would work well. it isnt so bad to have a global economic block without mutts and chinks.

Based nippon

EU is best friend with Japan but only if you fuck britshits, remember 400+ million ppl > some foggy island

imperial island nations that love tea >>> continental bureaucratic regimes that hate freedom

britain&japan united against europe&china

I don't care about Japan or you but let the people of Ireland free and the people of Scotland to chose their future

we only hate you you disgusting anglo and do the japs for spawning america, you will be eradicated for your sins

Sven, please. Even my little shitty country is more internationally relevant than yours. The only time anyone even hears about Sweden is when one of your bulls has raped someone or killed someone. Johnson and Farage are top notch blokes. If the UK was actually allowed pursue Brexit full on then they would make a success of it but traitors from within are slowing it down at every chance they get. British remainers are like prostitutes whose pimp has gotten them hooked on barbiturates. They can't imagine life without the the pimp because he has them hooked on what he gives them. Its sad and reeks of desperation.

Stay out of our business nigger, you don't know what you are talking about. The only time in history when Ireland was a united country was when it was in the union. Scotland would be wise to learn from the example of Ireland and not become a vassal state of the US or EU. Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

I don't think its really accurate to view Japan or Britain as free nations. No freedom of speech, no access to firearms, no death penalty, high regulation, low birth rates. Lots of improvement needed.

Is this good or bad for British people?
In 5ch (2ch), this news is well received

asahi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1538994110/l50
【外交】安倍首相 英国のTPP入りを「心から歓迎する」FT紙

Because they have many territory in Pacific ocean
It is good for our national defense

Makes sense. The West seems to be dividing, may as well take advantage of it.
It would probably be more likely in the even of a hard Brexit, though: the EU would likely punish the UK if they tried to have their cake and eat it.

O-ok sorry