Italy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unaccredited_institutions_of_higher_education

>Italy
>27 results

Why so many?

Attached: 1487458319391.png (174x191, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tio.ch/ticino/attualita/1305276/perche-i-ragazzi-ticinesi-vanno-a-napoli-a-fare-la-maturita-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the terrone gods know they can trick the wh*toid polenta faggots into getting some meme degree in arts and scam them out of their money

Fuck college and fuck shitaly

North Italians aren't white.

You can get degrees if you pay. Got my high school diploma there because I was a lazy stoner.

Italians can get any degree, they just have to show up every now and then

Like, never trust an Italian in anything because they most likely barely know what they're talking about. I was in Erasmus in Italy and got an average of 18/20 and so did everyone else. Back in Belgium they lowered my grades to 12/20 kek. Most people didn't care as they knew they were gonna get the degree eventually.

Yeah I agree but why so many?

> Got my high school diploma there
In Italy?

You meant you got 18/30 and it was converted in 12/20

In Italy private schools and universities are for dumb rich people that want a piece of papers, everybody know that their formation is shit and nobody hire them if they can choose between a graduate of a public universitiy and a private one (like Bocconi and shit like that) but usually who has the money to afford private schools already has the "shielded ass" and has many contacts to park his sons.

Belgium are a mass of drunken liers, like Junker.
18/30 is the minimum you can take to pass an exam, and it is given freely usually due political reason, expecially to foreigner in Erasmus. They give the minimum vote to just make the people from Erasmus pass the exams, leftists professor cannot show with data that Erasmus is a joke and lower the standards of our formation, so they make pass all their foreing students.

Yes

But did you "attend class"? Or did you literally buy it?

The link is not about private education though. It's about plain scams

>private education
>not plain scam

Nah it was 18 out of 20 converted to 12/20. This happens when you go to countries like Spain or Italy where diplomas are pretty much given out as long as you attend class every now and then. Failing is not an option in Italy and your people know that. I'm not trying to be rude, just saying the truth.

If they're accredited they're not a scam, legally speaking

Do not exist a vote that goes to 20 in Italy. All universities has a maximum vote of 30.
Full stop.
Maybe you were too drunk that could not understand that when they told you.

Liar, vote goes from 0 to 30 in our university which in case you noticed is 12/20
Stop lying you lazy faggot

>countries like Spain or Italy where diplomas are pretty much given out as long as you attend class every now and then

Attached: 1538985033041.png (321x322, 31K)

They call everything with books a university

It was 26/30 I just translated it to a 18/20 for the sake of comparison. If you dont want to see it it ain't my problem.

Everyone that has been on Erasmus to Spain or Italy laughs about the levels of education there. They wake up, go to the bar, then roll into class, go to the bar again and get a degree.

>I-it was 26/30
>I j-just translate it after everyone pointed it out

no dude, he was just too drunk
fun fact is the contrary, that is the french-belgian system where you have to be always in class and whatever, in Italy we are more Darwinian:
you can do the fuck you want, you can skip classes but you have to do a test that usually last for 4-6 hours (2-3 hours the written + 3-4 hours you have to speak about it).
probable they do the test with the crosses for the retards that do Erasmus.

> In Italy private schools and universities are for dumb rich people that want a piece of papers
If that's the case why do you have so many politicians without degree or with fake degrees from other countries?

Oh wait

Bit of an exageration, then again it's pretty close to the truth. I've never done so little work and been rewarded like that lmao. I've heard it's the same in Spain and other southern european countries.

26/30 -> 17/20
you can't even do simple math, what a joke you are, you should be kicked out from any university

I was attending classes with italians and didnt get special treatment as everyone else was pretty much getting the same grades or even higher. It's not uncommon to get a perfect score at a test. Anyways grades don't matter much, I was just pointing out that uni in italy is a piece of cake.

Still no explanation as to why are there so many fake unaccredited universities in Italy

USA and Saudi Arabia I can imagine, but why Italy?

they're probably just art, cooking and religious schools

>probable they do the test with the crosses for the retards that do Erasmus
This, here it's the Erasmus wh*toids who get free credits, and it is private "universities" who gift degrees. If you are studying your whole degree in a public university, you must earn it.

What uni? And what major?

university in Italy is a joke. Might do my masters there to fuck around for 2+ more years

> uni in italy is a piece of cake.
Ironically, most italians I've talked told me that university is extremelly hard there

It depends which one you are talking about.
Salvini almost finished all his course of study and had good votes, but he already started working as a journalist and then started doing stuff for the party.
Di Maio the same, he was studing then dropped when he went full time politician.
PD and left wing in general take the most dumb people and place them at the top as the "useful idiots" because they have in that way someone to point the finger to when shits happen, but is full of graduates from private universities.

hey,
it's marks/grades, not votes.
it's education, not formation.
Take care x

>not completing a damn thing you started
Ah, the signs of a great leader

it's considerably more difficult here than the rest of Europe, every single student who goes away on Erasmus improves his grades a lot, even the retarded ones

Loooool, our universities are the most difficult to pass, you have quiz style tests ffs

Attached: 5d4b8506f28c9eaa421d35a9c1de6f6b.png (420x420, 322K)

>It's not uncommon to get a perfect score at a test
what a joke, taking 30 is fucking hard, unless are very dumb ones (rare, really really rare).
This, name of the university, course of study and subject
another faggot, all the Americans that went to an Italian university that I met where totally shocked when they understood how much they had to study and how hard it was.

This
Ignore the flag I have a French ISP

How do any of you simplify fractions?

>than the rest of Europe
maybe if you're talking about Greece and Bulgaria or something
and Erasmus is a joke pretty much wherever you do it

thanks, I know, but I think in Italian when I wrote/speak in English and those words are "fake friends" or what you call them in English.
Thanks btw.

why are belgians/hollanders assblasted about Italy 24/7? I mean, I get it you live in an ugly sad shitty country but come on

Nope, in Italy Erasmus are considerably harder than the other Erasmus
I agree they are all jokes

It's actually fucking easy for compared to euro standards.
Not a meme degree for sure. In Rome.
Not even rare and you know it.

Erasmus is a joke in shit countries, I got a B on an essay in Poland, literally just reorganised some paragraphs before resubmitting and the professor asked what grade I would like for it.

In my opinion that's not an excuse, if you want to do something you'll find a way to do it, even more if you were almost finishing it

But to each his own I guess

hahahahaha quite the opposite really

simply not true
>hurr you don't even have tests or essays you just talk to the professor for a bit at the end of the course

>yanks
discarded

ok but are you discussing university in Italy independent of Erasmus, or doing Erasmus in Italy?

The only good university in Italy is Federico 2
The rest is a meme and easy as fuck compared to that one
Ignore the polentoid screeching

>you have quiz style tests ffs

Try going to a real university here and not the University of East Barnsley

>30/30 is very hard and rare
Anonimo, I....

Attached: (19).jpg (345x336, 214K)

you're just full of shit, sad little cunt

Enlight me, faggot.
26/3*2 = 17.3 -> 17

>he didn't reply
enjoy working at mcdonalds with your degree in humanistic

>Universities in Europe are centuries, if not a thousand years old, unlike here
>they devolved in the same shit as everywhere
Damn that's deep

Attached: 1479576656508.png (900x900, 21K)

>universities
unless you are doing masters in aeronautics and have to test jet engines, unless you are doing a math degree, computer degree, unless you are cutting up cadavers and assisting surgeons, transplanting organs at your university etc, its just a daycare for grown ups, an iq test you failed

economic degrees arent economical, soft sciences are in a replication crisis (which demonstrates they arent even sciences), software does taxes better than any accountant and also writes news articles much better than the humans do as well as it composes all the pop music already

unless your degree is at least 80% hard math or medical, you are making a mistake anyway
and if you made a right choice and picked an employable technical degree, it doesnt matter where you studied cos 2 and 2 is 4 everywhere and they will only look at your most impressive publication (academia) or the most impressive piece of machinery you successfully operated (industry)

everything else is service sector/fast food permaminwage tier suicide watch

Public universities, on Erasmus they inflate the votes for the reasons already stated by other anons
Also good luck for you to find a good English course here since they are mostly in Italian

Can you tell me about which course are we talking about?
Political Science, Science of Communication and other meme courses are not allowed in this debate.

gay
Latin/history and humanities is 10000 times more difficult than any memeSTEM course

But where do you get 20 from? In 17/20

26/30=(2*13)/(2*3*5)=13/15

based blackpill but I'd go further and say we are all fucked anyway so just do what you want
You can't train every student past and present to be a surgeon or engineer
so I'm just gonna take my government student bux and enjoy it while I can

You have to convert a 30 scale in a 20 scale, you fucking idiot, go back in the snow, dig an hole and put your head in, the scream about how much you are a faggot!

Ahahaha gennarino pls

>p*lentoid education

I did 4 year in 1 and payed less. But there were people who went to Naples and just payed and got the answers directly from professors (lol). Its not something I'm proud of but I was lazy and at least now I'm in uni :^)

oh nvm he's right i read it wrong

t.errone

every Italian I've ever spoken to about it (which is many), from the full range of disciplines, has had 30/30 or 110/110 or whatever at some point in their university careers

You have to be 18 to post here.

fake and gay news
Polentoids have to throw shit at the most ancient and renomated university in the world because otherwise they wouldn't be to compete against it
Sage, ignore and laugh at them

this for once is the truth, private high schools are basically diploma factories for lazy people who can afford them. This is not the case for universities since most of them are public

furente
tio.ch/ticino/attualita/1305276/perche-i-ragazzi-ticinesi-vanno-a-napoli-a-fare-la-maturita-

How many people have you seen in your life that were good at latin? 0.
How many people have you seen in your life that were good at math? Hundreds and hundreds.

> (You)ing obvious bait

26/30 = 17.33.../20
-> (26 * 20)/30
-> 52/3 = 17.33

Ma non dovreste essere a lezione?

Nobody has an average score of 30/30, 110 is possible even with lower average score and usually in the master that it is easier than the first 3 years.

Another polentoid subhuman

True

nice goalposts
I'm not talking about averages, I'm talking about the difficulty of getting a 30/30
It is not that difficult

how tho? who the fuck grabs a phone to call a.. historian or a latin language expert???

our modern world and economy is ran by engineers, doctors and engineers are basically running the show, every piece of food is produced by an engineer and his combine/tractor/harvester, every product required an engineer whether he is petro or electrical or whatever

after those 6 digits starting people, you call an electrician, a plumber, a welder, these tradies make much more cash in current economy than arts phd (on average) cos i need an average plumber or construction worker much more than average artist or historian or whatever

and finally you have irrelevant welfare class, service sector, fast food, janitors, humanities, people who are either 100% not needed or 100% replaced by vendoring machines

Not true. I've seen two professors speaking each other in fluent latin in Zurich. And they were teaching Chemical Engineering kek

>diploma
>universita
The absolute state of s*iss intellectuals

it is possible to take it, it is not common.

No because you don't need to attend classes in Italy :^)

Attached: 1507170463672s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Are you dense?
If it's not difficult then everybody would take 30/30

user, I..

No snow outside faget.

Im 29 and using numbers like this is below me.

You've never worked if you think like that

Or wherever you live your job market is brutally fucked

Maybe it's just because the people I have spoken to weren't the mouthbreathers then

I was talking about highschool diploma see here

>2 from the top 1% of intellectuals (university professors) in seven billions can speak """fluent""" latin
Wow, that totally invalidates my argument.

They will say you're a liar.
Actaully you are, and you are very aware of it.

Considering that you live in Britain you would only met with arrogant terrones which will boast at everytime their useless universities

it was just for saying relax Matteo