Who would win: Finland or Australia?

Who would win: Finland or Australia?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Finland-Australia.jpg (400x320, 67K)

Attached: 1526308636556.png (836x981, 283K)

dumb

Australia with their organ harvesting spiders

we have 4.5x the population and a military built to project so it can follow America everywhere

This is just anti-arachnid propaganda. Don't believe hateful human lies.

Please don't spread lies about spiders I don't even like liver that much.

Spiders are actually very good friends they work hard eating insects and only want to be left alone

t.

Attached: spider.jpg (467x467, 180K)

I don't think Finland has any projection ability whereas we have some. They wouldn't be able to invade us, wouldn't even be able to enter our waters, and our invasion of them would surely fail.

World

why would we fight our mates unless as a fun joke

i will not stand for this anti-spider propoganda

Pretty much. All we could send is a couple of small ships and whatever the Australians could muster wouldn't suffice either.

It's just banter. Lets see which one can conquer, say, Costa Rica first. The loser has to pay the winners bar tap.

>organ harvesting
what the fuck

>Korean '''Spiders'''

Australia would absolutely obliterate Finland. Finland would be turned into nothing more than glowing embers and dry lakes. Every last forest would be incinerated, the women rounded up onto ships and taken back to Australia before the last forest was lit. Fertile Finnish wombs would then be re-distributed to every Australian household under the specific instructions they are bred by their Australian conquerors over and over again. Australian cum in Finnish pussy resulting in the creation of an Anglo-Finnic slave race to work the harsh, arid land for generations and serve their Australian masters in the home. Bringing their Bruce overlords chilled Victoria Bitter in the skulls of their vanquished ancestors, the final victory.

Attached: finnishwoman.jpg (600x465, 68K)

This.

Australia, we could probably manage to get a ship near enough to Finland to lob a missile at helsinki or something which is about the most that could be expected to happen.

Finland is so big! Did you know that we have tigers?

Whoever we care about more. So probably Australia.

If Australia was attacking us, then it would be a easy win for us. We have the biggest artillery in Europe and 900k trained men. They wouldn't reach our shore in one piece.
If we were to attack them, well we should just give up

We clearly have what the other lacks, it's truly a match made in heaven. Finstralia combined forces when?

We just need to get the Austro-Hungarian empire back up and running again, show them how to stop boats and save europe

Either invading either is very unrealistic so it would have to be a conflict over some other country
I think Australia probably has the edge there just because we have a navy and airforce that needs to be able to strike out at the uppity third-worlders above should they start to act against our interests and the distances involved are quite vast.
Helsinki is closer to Moscow than Darwin is to Port Moresby.

Who are the better shitposters Finns or Aussies?

I feel like aussies have better banter but thats might also be bias against my countrymen

Incredibly hot.

I feel the same, but mostly because their primary language is english so shit-talking is easier for em

She is a ugly mongoloid and should be kicked back to her sami tribe or where the fuck she came from

Depends who invades and who defends

I was talking about the text, although I would still fuck the girl in the pic if she was distributed to me as part of the breeding program.

Finland has a very narrow band of god-tier shitposters, a respectable bunch of high-tier ones and relatively few low- or shit-tier ones
Australia has a lot of high tier shitposters but also a lot of shit-tier shitposters

Attached: 1510488888195.jpg (666x1024, 124K)

I think we are fine with a country who lost war to emus

Attached: US invasion of Australia.png (1327x1349, 236K)