I give up, and sacrifice to get myself into Chinese Dragon...

I give up, and sacrifice to get myself into Chinese Dragon. China is expanding at such a fast rate there is no hope for this country or anyone in this country. China's greatness simply can't be neglected anymore; all of our products are made in China, if you think about it nearly everyone in the world can be surveilled by China if said products have camera's or trackers, tracking your every movement and everything in your life. When war inevitably happens with China, the west will inescapably fall to endless civil war and strife, as that is the inherent fault in democracy and capitalism. We will be the first ones to fall, and then it will be our neighbours, and soon the entire world, and honestly, I fully welcome the new Chinese Invasion.

Attached: 1536261452042.jpg (500x303, 160K)

> t. chink

I'm not a chink. I am Canadian and just see the superiority of the Chinese system. the faster you submit the more mercy you shall receive. out with the old and in with the new.

Attached: 1536261875735.jpg (720x450, 55K)

The Chinese system is 1984. Ingsoc, or the Eastasian version of it. Enjoy your victory coffee. I'd rather be unpersoned.

>DURR 1984 UR A SLAVE AND IM NOT LOL
keep eating your propaganda westie lol

Attached: 1535845814536.png (438x295, 21K)

You didn't even address my point. If you really want to discard your personal freedom and culture in favour of GDP growth, Canada is already the western champion of that, so well done.

I did address your point. you think you're not a slave in your country, given illusion of being an individual, when you aren't. you are a slave, just as we all are; the only difference in China is that you aren't given the illusion of not being a slave. I'd rather be a complete slave and be contributing towards absolute power rather than be deceived into being 'free' in exchange for making my country weak and divided.
>personal freedom and culture
no such thing when there is a regime in control of you. keep deluding yourself into thinking you have "personal freedom and culture" lmao

Attached: 1511017124617.gif (360x346, 170K)

This is like the 5th fucking thread in the last few hours, I am wholly convinced this is a bot.

nope

Then you are a zealot to the CCP, and therefore a pathetic excuse of a human being. You would willingly bend over and allow yourself to get fucked by chicom overlords? Have you no pride as a Canadian? I would respect the fucking Hoxhaists over you.

Sounds like you have no concept of any viable society between anarchy and tyrrany. What we have in the west may be governments like any other, but we get to hold our government accountable. We get to put people in power, and remove people from power. In China, they don't. Besides, you will never be in power in the Chinese system, you will never be recognized for your loyalty and contributions, and you will never fulfill your own dreams, unless your dreams start and end with serving your master.

is there anything wrong with supporting Chinese government though?
I would much rather support China than I would America
>we get to put people in power and remove people from power
kek you truly are brainwashed
notice how the people who are in power always come from same families, from upper class families, and often hold much power in society?
you get to think you are voting for different people in elections, but thanks to two party system and system being made by elites all oppositions are controlled. North Korea has elections too, but just like the west they are controlled elections.
>you will never be in power in the Chinese system
if you have that loser mindset you won't, it works the same way it works here without all the circumventing/bullshit. you seem to like to think there is a major difference in governance, but Chinese system is just like the west without all of the blankets covering what is really happening.

Attached: abugharib.jpg (1400x928, 168K)

Fucking chinls got in the Hostel im stayng and make alot of noise all the time. At night those sub humans just put movies in chink with high volume and its baby and kid scream like crazy. In the morning its noise since 7m to 9m that they use to speak at the top of they voice. Why are chinks so sub humans?

Attached: 15389877964551015420840.jpg (4128x3096, 3.36M)

all tourists are like that though

Whaaaat? Now i know you are a chink! Action movies untill 2 am? 7m to 9m speaking out loud and kids running throw the halways screaming pikatchu? Fuck you chink ass bitch

>What we have in the west may be governments like any other, but we get to hold our government accountable.
>We get to put people in power, and remove people from power.

when people are out of their country and spending money they like to have good time, which usually involves staying up in the night and doing loud things
it is your fault for living/being in hostel where there are many tourists

Ohh i forgot to add
cringe and bluepilled

Whenever China is preparing to do some outlandish shit, the CCP shills show up here en masse to control the narrative. We had the same influx of them last October in the run-up to the party congress.

Chink im doing the same . Im visiting for a month up north. And they own a shop men they aint no tourist, and if they wanted to have fun i would not complain they dont socialize with us and are general unsocial people with nigger behavior. Chinesese people are devoided of all class and social etiquet.
There are mostly brasilians in here and theyre are better at everysingle thing then the chinese. And brasilians enjoy a lesser reputacion worldwide.

>tourist making fun of expats
>saying Brazilians are good people in a country they're hated in
kek