What's your country mad about this week...

What's your country mad about this week? Every roastie in australia is mad about this guy because he didn't pick either female on The Bachelor finale.

Attached: feat-650x507.jpg (650x507, 33K)

boomer peasants, vargoids and christcucks are foaming at the mouth because the referendum to define marriage as "the union between a man and a woman" failed

>What's your country mad about this week?
Our country are always mad about unfair sanctions and accusations towards us cause we dindu nuffin.

>Every roastie in australia is mad about this guy because he didn't pick either female on The Bachelor finale.

based. I saw Australian bachelor once and I understand him. Girls were pretty old and disgusting.

For the 900th day in a row it's-

>WAHhhhh BREXXIITTTTTTTT Wahhhhh ;;;____;;;

post the pics who he was supposed to choose from

Don't know
i don't really watch the news anymore

Is there a bachelor show for gay men?

Some hippies barricaded themselves in a forest that was about to be cleared, got removed by the police with one of them being seriously injured and are now in there again

this

Do they believe their own marriages will be illegal or something?

This guy looks like Weird al Yankovic if he was a pedo.

There was one where the bachelor was Lance Bass, the gay member of NSYNC but apparently it was terrible. The rebooted Queer Eye is actually good and super popular though

He would be an absolute uggo if he wasn't super fit. Incels take note

serious question: is his hair naturally that curly, or is that a result of sleeping with hair rollers and 20 oz of liquid hair gel?

probably the latter
my idea it's that he is attempting to tribute sheep as a titular australian animal

is he fit?

Attached: nick_cummins_honey_badger.jpg (1080x809, 191K)

probably that aswell
their main arguments are along the lines of "hurr the faggots will steal our children durr pedophilia will become legal aswell soon"

This has to be the epitome of "I'll go to the gym and then girls will like me"

I mean he even had to go on a TV show to try and find a girl who likes him and apparently that hasn't worked either.

he's pretty handsome even without being ripped

The anti-migrant conservatives had a big rally in Madrid

Attached: VOX-Palacio_Vistalegre-Santiago_Abascal-Politica_343728205_100494719_1706x960.jpg (1706x960, 367K)

i don't think the tv show was his actual strategy for dating champ

>tribute sheep as a titular australian animal
kek

Attached: Bachelor_Finale_Final_2.jpg (1396x785, 923K)

the dark haired girl is pretty nice

>instagram / b_rooklynb
He ditched both finalists because he wanted the Indigenous girl (third runner-up) that walked out of the show.

now i feel sympathy to him, i would prefer an abbo girl too, they are much cuter than whites...

я нaйдy для тeбя aбopигeнкy, a ты для мeня кaвкaзкy

how do you say "he cute" in australian?

Mel Gibson’s a cunt

A journalist woman got killed and raped....after making an interview about high level corruption.

Attached: 1439361234061.jpg (1200x678, 435K)

Well they're not wrong