Is china the next superpower?, or it just a bubble?, it seems that china is overloaded with debt, is this true?

Is china the next superpower?, or it just a bubble?, it seems that china is overloaded with debt, is this true?

Attached: 686787EC-FB20-4BC0-A083-833F09302708.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States#International_debt_comparisons
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms
ijesi.org/papers/Vol(7)i6/Version-3/N0706038691.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want a Chinese wife so bad

>it seems that china is overloaded with debt, is this true
merely rumors

if trump's trade war with china succeeds, china's economy will crash, and so will the whole world's

The US can crash China if they want to

but they will never ever have the will

China #1

Nah, don't think so. Chinese are weak. Weaklings cannot be a superpower.

hue

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States#International_debt_comparisons

Attached: Composition_of_U.S._Long-Term_Treasury_Debt_2000-2014.png (1461x890, 350K)

China isn't even a superpower right now. Their army is incapable with performing global operations, and their navy can't operate beyond Chinese waters and only recently did they get a naval base in Africa. Their economy is very reliant on construction projects which means any slowdown in the economy is absolutely detrimental. The PRC can't keep spending all of their money overseas on huge infrastructure projects because they aren't going to get their investments back . Yes, you'll get the rails and the port and whatever else, but you can't expect to get a return on that investment any time soon. You're going to be billions upon billions of dollars in debt. Some one will have to pay up on that and it won't be the countries where these projects were built.

The Chinese being the next superpower is a meme and the PRC is one economic disaster away from complete chaos.

lmao you actually think the Chinese investment in Africa is a miscalculation? How fucking dumb are you? China is gonna have the African Union in their pocket after 500 years of European imperialism just because they cut the Africans slightly better deals than the western MNCs currently operating there

Hey US pay debt

>any day now

lel

Attached: Capture.png (1009x633, 148K)

I can't tell anymore if people are just pretending or if Jow Forums is filled with actual chinese shills

Would china fragment if the whole world’s economy went ot shit overnight? Would USA?

>post retarded bullshit
>people respond with facts
>shill! soros! shareblue!
This is Jow Forums - International, not Jow Forums - American Exceptionalism. Get used it, tourist.

Attached: 1439328509099.jpg (669x746, 42K)

Why next, it is allready. Just don't feel like it, living in Europe.

I've never been to Jow Forums. Maybe you should go back.

why do you want China to be shit? If China was poor, there would be 1.3bn hungry chinese people on your doorstep.

chink diaspora are already spreading like a cancer all over the world

Why the fuck are we there

No. China will decline in our lifetime and collapse in our children's.
>inb4 any day now

Attached: china_demography_2010.jpg (920x736, 112K)

Butthurt whitoids have predict China's bursting bubble every year since 1945

LMAO, get rekt

You're stupid if you believe a economic disaster will destroy China, China has recovered from much worse, a country as big as China will always be able to recover, and the chinese are definetely more capable than Indians in getting their shit together, so they are basically destined to be the next superpower based only in their sheer size and their ability to not get completly behind of the US technologically by copying whatever they want.

People don't want the Chinese to be poor, they want them to not exist.

>the chinese are definetely more capable than Indians
lmao obsessed

I'm not obsessed, it just happen that India is practically the other country you can compare China with in terms of size and population, compare 1945 India with China, India was better, compare 2018 India with China, China is way better, and India is better now than in 1945, but China improved much more.
And the main reason is that the Chinese are much more stable, their population is not as divided as India and their autocratic goverment with many disadvantages can get people to work and actually create a stronger economy.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms

No, they can't handle propaganda like Jews.

More fertilizer for the soil, who gives a fuck?

But smell...

Casting a shadow doesn't make you any larger, user.

The green energy progress in India is growing at a rather impressive rate, desu. I was reading this report and your government has given a target to the UN to achieve a target of 40% non-fossil fuel based energy consumption by 2030.
ijesi.org/papers/Vol(7)i6/Version-3/N0706038691.pdf

Shit smells, user. Plants love it.

What does India have to do with China's ability to handle economic disasters?

Based villagers exercising their freedom

>What does India have to do with China's ability to handle economic disasters?
Not much, I'm comparing China with the other comparable country nearby and saying why I believe that China will become a superpower soon while India is not going to, at least during my lifetime.

i was under the impression that china had no foreign debt. am i mistaken?

The discussion had nothing to do with India, though. It was about China and its ability to handle a disaster.

i hope this happens

>Is china the next superpower?
Should be the EU, but since mid 00s the EU is kill