This is a Norwegian family celebrating our constitution day, the 17th of may

This is a Norwegian family celebrating our constitution day, the 17th of may.
Say something nice to these three Norwegians, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1538920177158.jpg (560x372, 60K)

Its cute when someone dresses their pets up in people clothes.

These are New Norwegians, you bigot.

It's the future, and it's beautiful

I think it shows that they're very intergrated and that's very nice
>inb4 Jow Forums spergs out over the colour of their skin

I think people are more surprised over the woman's (hopefully) willing conversion to Islam, the most anti-female religion on earth.

Vi skal takke, ikke klandre innvandrere fordi de velger å bosette seg i vårt kalde land som ligger i utkanten av Europa. De kunne valgt å bosette seg i urbane land som Tyskland og Nederland, men de valgte å bosette seg her oppe i kalde nord på en stein.
Vi skal takke Ali og Mohammed for at de bringer sin kultur, språk og levemåte til vårt kalde land

Women love to be controlled, nothing new here

Awww thats so cute, I sometime pretend that my dog is a person too when I talk to it.

>Kynþáttarsvik

Attached: 1529249392633.jpg (1280x1185, 259K)

Riktig!
Takke, ikke klandre!
Takke, ikke klandre!
Takke, ikke klandre!
Takk, Mohammed!

Nothing surprising there
>the most anti-female religion on earth.
Meh. In many ways Islam is very pro-female. A woman will never be required to work for example, she is supposed to be treated with the utmost respect and according to her primal nature and societal function. Honestly say what you want about Islam but it gets gender roles right.

>svik
Eg skal fortelja deg om svik eg, Islending.
Eller har du kanskje gloymt korleis de skulda på Harald Hårfagre då dykk sveik Noreg og reiste over havet til ei forblåst vulkansk oy?
Vi har ikkje gloymt noko.

Attached: 1516830149101.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Norge
JA

Is it ok with you if I fap to this ?

Is the number of Muslims increasing in Norway?

Based

Islam is shit and produce shit

>Having a 'national day'

Cringe

why are scandi men such a cucks?

its increasing everywhere soon to be 1/2 the world

I specifically called it our constitution day because that's what it is.

Muslim women take their religion more seriously than the men do tho

I

Not true anymore. Catholicism is now the fastest growing religion in the world because they Chinese are flocking to it in their millions each year.

The Joker was right, we do live in a society

Yeah but Americans have independence day or whatever, it's all the same thing. Having a special day for your country is weird

Disgusting

Norway's independence, and the US' too now that you mention it, hasn't always been a given.
We have learnt to not take freedom and sovereignity for granted and you would be wise to do the same.

Yeah, the norwegian woman is cute indeed

Hey! He was Norwegian all along

Attached: wxeqet4cudex.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Slást þú við mig ÍRL

Attached: 1529784185724.png (1053x1080, 324K)

Deserter!

If he really was integrated, she wouldn't have had to convert to Islam.

Don't you get it, bigot?
Islam IS the new Norwegian culture! He was fully integrated the moment he stepped off the airplane!

If respect is to be treated like a household appliance sure. We dont expect most pets to work either.

I find it very weird how countries such as Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries are secularizing whereas other countries are tolerating Islam. I understand that it's bad and whatnot but these people shouldn't be allowed to preach and try to convert people in public or build mosques. 2bqhwy.

Attached: 65792382192.jpg (420x420, 27K)

Why?

I answered him almost 2 hours ago, no reply yet.

>secularizing after flooding and ruining the rest of the world with salafi bullshit
Hope you die

Why do they have to bring Somalian flag to celebrate Norwegian day?

Because Somalian culture is the new Norwegian culture. If you say otherwise you're a racist.