United in hating germany

united in hating germany

Attached: UK-French-Flags-1.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

good

based

post sauerkraut

herro my fren

britain and france should've been 1 united country desu

prove me wrong

wish england would have won the 100 years' war tb h

herro

All the world is

it's pretty cringe when italians pick on germans, you're pretty inferior compared to them

No you love us you just dont like to admit it

Attached: bbc2017_country_ratings-06.gif (886x1136, 120K)

No we're based and superior

Hell no, your food and beers are garbage and you can't appreciate wine correctly.

apparently you can't appreciate beer correctly either so evens out

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot

>muh wine
>muh food
narbonnoïde detected

why would we? we're nothing alike
we don't speak the same language, we don't share the same culture, we're not genetically alike; outside of some nobles sharing power in both regions we've got nothing in common

which is just the way i'd want it desu
i like france, i like their culture, but it's not mine and that's partly why i like it

>we're not genetically al--
we are the same people, separated by language, culture and the english channel

Attached: 03w1exshrav01.png (4592x3196, 1.06M)

I guess
I'm living in newcastle rn, let's meet you gay
Grenoble, mais j'ai effectivement habité à Carcassonne quelques années

>Grenoble
half-narbo

no, we aren't

we are both a mix of germanic and celtic tribes but that doesn't mean we're the same
you're gauls, franks, continental celts and whatever else; we're angles, jutes, saxons, danes and insular celts

i was joking don't worry

id be very surprised if that survey wasnt oversampled from along the welsh border though

why would there be more similarity with scotland if that was the case

Noice
How answer you Europe?

Attached: 1536953419569.jpg (800x585, 316K)

i hate england not germany

>i guess
nah its true mate

a frenchman chatting about british ale is like an englishman chatting french wine
bluntly speaking you don't know what you're talking about

very good post

Based Chinks.

France and Germany are best friends

...it... was... for multiple centuries
what fucking school did you go to mate

love the french
love the portuguese
love the dutch
hate the germans

simple as

i dont follow you im more focused on the lack of northern european representation over spain as for the relations between the english and the scots id say its largely irrelevant as there is no real scottish "ethnicity"

this but replace france with the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland

We're like brothers.

Like Cain and Abel that is.

>american education

>love the dutch
>hate the germans
How?

>what is 1066 to 1337

Die mögen halt unsere Autos haben uns doch letztes sogar einen neuen Panda geschenkt

Attached: imported-bmws-most-popular-in-china-motor-trader-car-news-most-popular-car-brands-in-usa-2011.jpg (640x310, 64K)

nah, I'm good m8

are you actually serious

jesus christ mate just because we had a french speaking ruling class didn't mean the kingdoms were united

lol

it was a vassal of french king on england throne, england wasnt and never was territory of france.

>jesus christ mate just because we had a french speaking ruling class didn't mean the kingdoms were united
apply that to the Dominion of Canada, Australia, etc. then

one crown, one country

what are dukes but mere vassals to kings?
are kings not vassals to high kings (ex. Irish model)?

erm no mate because we still didn't have the same fucking monarch

our kings were the rulers of normandy, a province of france, not france major
fucking stop posting already

he was a duke but also the king of england, and therefore the king's equal
do you really think the king of france had any authority on the duke of normandy in practice

>do you really think the king of france had any authority on the duke of normandy in practice
yes, because the whole point of the Normans was to keep them on a leash while allowing them to fend off other waves of vikings?

1337 happened due to this relationship breaking down

what i mean is england or british isles never were considered french, they sure were under french vassals authority but that's it.

1337 happend because whit marriage game between elite it happend the guy on england throne was the most closer succesor of french throne and became greedy.

>this yank yanking it up
honestly think they might act retarded on purpose

Hating Germany is objectively complete brainlet and cringe tier

love the netherlands
HATE germany
simple as

I love germany

Je suis aussi de Grenoble, je m'appelle mohamad

If you are going to start 2 world wars at least win them.

time to go home pierre

thanks, Antarctica-kun

t. Hans

t.jean-francois boulanger

t. john francis schneider

high iq post

Same when french do desu

we dont hate germany
they are pretty irrelevant

>autism

germany and france are historical rivals, it's still ok for us to banter even if we've fallen behind in most sectors
if europe was a story, italy would be comic relief

i like all european countries

Attached: god damn pizza.jpg (480x710, 50K)

this is why I love the french

BASED and REDPILLED posters