The disappearance of the Dutch population

youtube.com/watch?v=1_7cDxnoVv0
Thoughts?

Attached: dutch people.jpg (780x439, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wfZtO53all0
youtube.com/watch?v=6qPRnF3Gw4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope there is a awakening, of some kind this slow decline of the west is suffocating.

youtu.be/wfZtO53all0

[X] BS
[X] RP

I'm not too concerned about civilization, it can be built anew, what's really eating me from the inside is the thought of an entire race vanishing into disappearance

That as well.

There will be a tipping point like always, if the trend continues at the magnitude it does now there will be large scale civil unrest in under 10 years time and full out civil war in under 20

Please tell me who is going to fight? Old people or the Dutch leftover soyboys who get their anuses penetrated by their morocan boyfriends?

Man just live your life, why this things bother you so much? And you live in Poland, when things like that happens in your country you would probably to old to care about this bullshit.

Actually it'll hit %0 native population in 2050.
Because we will genocide wh*Tes for their crimes in Africa when there's enough of Black and Brown people in Europe.

You thought you could away with your crimes, yt boy? Nah, they're coming for you.

Inshallah

Hopefully a man of strength and intellect will appear that will revive this low morale rotten fragment of history and breed a new more competent race, it doesn't take literal eugenics or too many people for this

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1018x546, 1.04M)

I do care about my children though. Also situation here is not perfect either. The only difference is that we import Ukraininans instead of niggers but that's not as bad as in the west since we share many cultural things.

I dont just mean the netherlands especially, Europe as a whole will have some sort of internal conflict in the next couple of decades if they dont deport the immigrants

based

This.

They should have beat this retarded poolak up for waving his knife around, way too lenient and yet the poopoolaks in the comments are saying it's police brutality. slavic subhumans.

Future like that is inevitable and imminent, what can you do to prevent this things?

How do people even watch this type of shit? A channel for a literal who organization with explicit bias, and not even a single citation.

Looking at the rate of usa trasformation this stimation are even optimistic

Keep in mind that this "native populations" is including Indo people and other mixes from ex-Dutch territorial. The real native Dutch should be lower than that.

>thinking a frog will notice being boiled
it's already 90 centigrade in the pot

F

>Europe as a whole will have some sort of internal conflict in the next couple of decades if they dont deport the immigrants
Don't count our help friend, because we have the exact same problem with s*dacas and the fruits of our education system are coming to roost. Americans are too incompetent to deal with paradigm-shift level problems now.

And that's a based thing!

Reconquista 2.0

get dabbed on, heretics

They have only themselves to blame for that.

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Attached: 1536696112036.jpg (960x651, 61K)

The Dutch deserve genocide for all the years of Genocide they inflicted on indigenous people in other countries

Attached: Do9TvuTXgAAOIla.jpg (540x540, 32K)

Aren’t you the guy who advocates for Arabs to take your women?

Why do white people unironically think they’re going to have some great awakening and cleanse the ethnics from their countries?

It's not that people think it will happen, it's more wishful thinking that when the terrorism ramps up even more in the years to come that people will try to retaliate.
But they wont, even though you can wish for it

Reconquista of Cordoba best day of life.

before Turkey will turn into Kurdkey

Attached: file.png (877x512, 267K)

Finns should genocide the swedoids

>and not even a single citation
Except they describe their methodology in detail (including their key assumptions, i.e. a constant TFR of 1.6 for the native population), and the very little bit of data they rely on is widely available and considered trustworthy (since it's the official census).

The only part where they should have included references was in their open-ended discussion (e.g. "first time this is happening in history", "it takes 30 years for changes in TFR to reflect in population changes", etc.), but those don't have any bearing on the core conclusion with regards to the future immigrant population.

LMAO SO IS THIS THE POWER OF KARA BOGA??
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>dude just stop caring about life and the future lmao

kill yourself

You are aware that even without immigrants and such our population growth is higher than that of Poland and all of Eastern-Europe in general?

Actually I just checked and between 1990 and today Polish population actually shrank while we went from 15.5 to 17 million

Netherlands is a non-country and Europe in general is more an emblem of the past than the future.

>Trump as president

Attached: 565768868.jpg (568x742, 41K)

A lot of that is emigration though, in the case of the Netherlands emigration of the native population is practically a non-factor.

150.000 people migrate from the Netherlands each year.

Even the dutch colonists separated from the the mother country in America were recognizable in their language and culture till the 1830-1840s. Why can't the Dutch hold prominence in their own country, suffering such a sharp decline?

The Netherlands itself will be disappeared once the dam got broken anyway

So the non-White population is not increasing?

And how many of those are ethnic Dutch?

Wh*te dogs are getting rekt by immigrants even though other countries aren't even trying to export their populations.
None of the countries in the middle east and Afrika are losing people. They send a few arabs and blacks to Europe which somehow cause euros to become minorities in their own countries.
Reminder that even if you assholes genocide all the muslims in europe it actually means nothing for muslims outside Europe. Muslims don't even count the ones in europe among their numbers.
Slay them if you will but it means nothing for the rest of the world.
You are finished you dogs.

I actually have no idea. I'm going to go ahead and guess it's maybe 20%.
Both the white and non-white population are increasing until in 2040 or something when the amount of natural deaths will overtake white births.

Why do non-Whites immigrate from the Netherlands?
>Both the white and non-white population are increasing until in 2040
Are they increasing at the same rate?

Why is this a bad thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=6qPRnF3Gw4g

Attached: 35665.jpg (1054x1054, 150K)

far right alarmist propaganda

>Why do non-Whites immigrate from the Netherlands?
They go back to Poland with the money they saved up, many Africans go to the UK to be with their kin (not making this up) or Morrocans/Surinamese/Turks retiring in their home country.

Kanker

What?

thats the future they choose. no matter what, they just myopically choose manpower and economic growth. they or yuros can keep making fun of japan and im not interested in which decision is right but you can no longer go back

>remove white people from 'new world' countries of Americas, Australia, New Zealand etc
>Move them back to Europe

POCs are happy because they no longer have to live around/under the white devil. Europeans are not happy because they have Amerilards shitting up their countries but at least their children can integrate?

I recently got my EU citizenship through a grandparent so I can help start ethnically cleansing whites. I know Ireland and some other countries are also pretty generous with birthright citizenship like this, but many whites who have been here for hundreds of years will simply have to taken by force.

Try to find a flaw in this plan.

This is based, the dutch are racists. Becoming a mixed country will help with racism. I'm happy that the joos are making the world better and less racist.

Attached: 1514495493333.jpg (600x878, 62K)