Why is your country shit?

Why is your country shit?

Attached: hugh1.jpg (638x480, 25K)

>Mayans did human sacrifice and hated each other.
>Spaniards enslaved the population and built an exploitation economy and made sure everyone hated each other.
>Post independence we could not stop being corrupt and could not find ways to make money so we randomly found exploiters willing to use us which made us hate outsiders.
>We could not stay united because we were taught to hate each other so we balkanized despite being nearly the same
>Corrupt Dictatorships for a century or so.
>CIA niggers fuck shit up.
>Civil War for a few decades.
>Stable corruption is now the norm, and we still sort of hate each other.
>Forget that we could be better.

Attached: costa-rica-y-la-federacin-centroamericana-2-638.jpg (638x479, 43K)

>anglos
Honestly rooting for central and south americans. Always friendly and hard working, you deserve better.

Attached: images (18).jpg (210x240, 5K)

Boring and full of soulless robot people

Too busy looking for reasons to be outraged and offended while ignoring the issues that matter. Who cares if our public education system is a huge waste of time and money, here's a vaguely offensive thing some d list celebritie might've said ten years ago.

Lack of conviction lost us our goals of greatness
Lack of unity lost us our empire
Corruption buried the remains

Attached: 1510157646127.jpg (600x600, 88K)

> Who cares if our public education system is a huge waste of time and money
huh? School system hasn't really changed that much, it's more the idea of anti-intellectualism rampant in this country. It stems from people not giving a shit about learning and having a fixed mindset all through school.

fat
no culture
stupid
shoes in fridges

Thanks man we are getting there

Imported niggers and shitskins to the extent that 30-40% of our country will be muslim by 2030 and less than 50% of our population will be native swedish

seriously, and without any pretension of banter, do you wish you were still under spain's sovereignty?

Because of Jews

jews in spain?

It would be better and less corrupt sure, but all we would do is immigrate en masse to spain instead of US. I would like us to be better by ourselves. I mean unless the spaniards did something radical to our economy or demographics, but that is a big what if.

>I would like us to be better by ourselves
that's a very good point indeed

Run by a bunch of old useless rich fucks who need to hurry up and die.

brexit

Trumptards and blacks.

It's snowing and my warm hoodie is in the laundry. Fucking shit.

The leader of the last great revolution was a beta superstitious fag who failed to unite the forces of the country and was killed by some psycho with the help of the US embassy. We lost the path from there, after the armed conflicts ended we got maybe 2 good nationalist presidents but the rest were psychopaths who don't care about the people but to maintain power with the help of the local warlords turned union leaders.

It's full of angloids

Brazil op... Brazil...

because after the civil war african slaves should have been given a free ride back to their country of choice in africa and some reparations, as well as the immigration act that flooded the country with latinos should have never been passed

Due to intricate socioeconomic and historical reasons.
In any case The west is falling and the world is changing. Who knows which nations will take over in the future.

Fucking huge state that needs to be eliminated, it fucks the middle class and enriched the politicians for decades

Because it's Italy.

not enough guns

Piddini
Thankfully we're getting rid of them

thats hot desu

Its small, limited resources, communism side effects etc.

Government and corruption.

Too much ukrainian and russian blood.

Government corruption, apathy of the average citizen.

merkel, only merkel

Anti-intellectualism. Half the people in this country will change their mind on an issue because a politician they dislike sides with it, like a child would.

You sure about that?

Leftists

“Conservatives”

Islam.

My flag is supposed to be roachistan, but I guess it applies to uk as well.

Intricate culture of passive aggressiveness, rather hating on things than fixing them.

non-whites, without a doubt

Attached: 1438232615767.png (709x462, 660K)

did you import more muzzies per capita than Germany?!?!?!

Lmao no. Your white population is as retarded as your non-white population, which speaks volumes on its own.
US population is ignorant & blind. There's a reason why you guys are the least secular Western nation by far. And why the Swiss, who are ultimately the most superior Euros, are the most hardcore secularists (Rip france lmao)

Fun fact; about half of Americans think laser is created by focusing soundwaves. Source; Pew Research.

>"It's the fault of others !"

The people are shit.

genau

Corruption, Saudis, islamization, Anglos, etc etc

Egypt needs a huge reformation in all levels.

a quarter of the entire population are urbanite dickheads from 1 city
t. urbanite dickhead

apathy

We are fucking idiots.

Complete and utter sheep-like attitude.
The law of Jante.
Extreme pressure to conform.
Our historical clay claims being 100% forgotten by your average joe.

People being incredibly spoiled and lazy as a result of being told that we are the best nation(s) on earth for decades after decades.
I could go on.

social leftist ideology

Corruption, laziness, everyone thinks they're so clever but are in fact retards.