How often does this happen in your cunt?

How often does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1538689062161.webm (960x540, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z7SqtIe5rZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably all the time in San Fagsisco desu
youtu.be/z7SqtIe5rZQ

I love how we twists his body and sticks out his tongue as if he's about to do a Naruto run.

his body language is on point

someone make a soyjak of him

Attached: 1534950902868.png (361x345, 20K)

>"I wanted to kick your phone !"
lmao

>someone call the cops

Attached: 1524394824392.png (800x900, 173K)

The mean streets of Canada

>PETITION: Tell Trudeau to condemn attack on pro-life woman
For a bunch of anti-snowflakes right wingers do really love to play pretend being victims.

Who? Me?

Well being victims seems to work out pretty well for progressives.

If she had have a gun, her phone would have remained unkicked.

?????????? What did I see?

Nice to see this if women want to act like children then they must know what the responsibility must be

but she's a real victim of a real assault
no one's playing

dude this guy is SUPER BASED

fuck wimmin

S-somone call the c-cops!

Based and redpilled

This is the face of a true Canadian hero. Justin must be proud.

Attached: 277D754A-F722-4204-8E25-521B44F3AF43.jpg (768x474, 51K)

god im glad im not canadian

>assault recorded on camera
>pretend to be victim
I won't even ask you whether you're retarded or not

She deserved it.

Hilarious. If he can kick a woman he's good in my book.

Yes please!

no make a pepe of him.

this guy is so funny

Roundhouse kicks are for faggots I only do flying back kicks.

I MEANTA KICK YER PHONE

>It was REAL assault please take it SERIOUS we are being OPRESSED #whitegamergenocide

Chuck Norris would like a word with you...

Pro-lifers are retarded. His only mistake was not striking her across the temple.

>killing babies
Youre a sick fuck if you think thats okay user.

Roundhouse kicks doesnt ko people. Back kicks to the temple will break your cranium.

Some gay guy in Canada was part of a counter protest for a pro life protest. He was running around and writing on pro life peoples' signs and clothes. The woman filmed him told him not too. He then spin kicked her, said he just meant to kick her phone and ran off. Also, he's wearing a pentagram necklace so we can extrapolate that he's a turbo fag.

I thought Sonny Moores parents were jehoves whitnesses so he'd probably be pro-life too. Guess I was wrong.

>muh feelings

The only reason to oppose abortion is because it allows women to act like irresponsible whores. Forget about any other reason.

So you really think that it's perfectly acceptable behaviour to start kicking innocent people in the street, completely unprovoked, just because they have opinions which differ from your own? And that such behaviour merits no negative consequences whatsoever?

Be honest: you're a Morrocan, aren't you?

>getting kicked isn't assault to a Moroccan.

The day pro-lifers come up with something better than abstinence training or welfare reform that will actually help unwanted children is the day I start supporting them. So never.

Both reasons are valid

Losing ones ability to handle different opinions isn't cool. He felt emasculated by the alfa girl and resorted to kicking and screaming. That's SOY AF!

I don't think it's normal behaviour but I do think the right is completely fabricating their massive 'outrage' to the point of crying on social media about the PM having to condemn this holocaust kick.

Almost like they are SJWs themselves

Birth control already does that

What website are you on right now? People here unanimously praise two inbreds for literally murdering a man over a rotted mattress.

I wouldn't even consider babies to be real people until about age 2.

Fair enough, the internet outrage is indeed way over the top.

However, I do think the woman is perfectly entitled to pressing charges against the faggot.

Reminder that Canadians are lizard-people NPCs

She was clearly asaulting him with fascist rhetoric. It was self-defense.

She should press charges I'm fine with that.
I'm simply saying that for a bunch of anti-liberal soyboys these right wingers really do sound like a bunch of SJWs themselves.
>the left are limp wristed betas!
>*receives roundhouse kick from mental asylum patient*
>This is opression! Trudeau please condemn this!

>he just meant to kick her phone
Retarded excuse of the year.

>people praise someone defending himself but dont praise someone assaulting a woman over nothing
how could they do that?

Attached: 1537575038993.jpg (1024x416, 66K)

>rotted mattress
Is that what it was? I just read trash. Did the dead guy put it there?

This.

Both the zealots on either side are disengenous pussies using very similar tactics.

>yeah killing babies is just wrong!

Attached: f16bc8c88e536bdb30ddfe8e0fe320b2d12def84e61fd155c40c053ee074bc61.jpg (1800x1079, 547K)

>we must kill niggers!!!!
>Oh no not the babies! Gamers rise up!

why is he purple

Yes, and?
Not all blacks are niggers. Why not give that child a chance to be a respectable black man?

He's fucked. He has a history of this shit and the hair salon he worked at fired him.

>Hunt is charged in this case with eight counts of assault and seven counts of mischief under $5,000 for this allegation, cops said. This isn’t the only claim he faces.

>Police said they responded to a call for an assault back on August 2 at about noon. It was claimed that a man on a bicycle approached a group of anti-abortion protesters. He allegedly tried to grab one of their signs, and then he pushed a woman into a pole, police said. This attacker fled the scene.

He's gay so maybe he'll enjoy prison.

I am so sick of this website acting like they wouldn't suck this man's dick if he was anti abortion.

we arent gay and we arent soyboys that assault women for no reasoning

I’m am going to side against the person committing violent acts when in a verbal debate, every time, regardless of which side they’re on.

Some people really are genuine moderates.

Admit it, you want the kid to rise as a nigger so you can gun him down.

T. The side that ran someone over just last year

based bugman

>implying im not independent and that i supported someone driving a car into a crowd like a muslim

Legitimately one of the funniest things I've seen this year.

I can't believe that's a real person and not a sketch

I'm too scared to go outside to find out.

this bitch won't care how miserable life the undesirable child will be forced to have and he/she will bring more miseries on others.

im 100% support this guy.

>defending themselves
OH NO A FUCKING BASEBALL BAT AND MEAN WORDS.
Americans are pathetic spergs

Based and redpilled

Imagine if a right winger kicked a liberal woman during a protest. Do you think there would be less outrage?

Good thing people like you dont reproduce

Yeah. This is quite common in my home town of Quahog, Rhode Island. There's this fat Irish fuck who goes around, drunk, kicking ppl. I bet he abuses birds too!

it doesn't, everyone would agree with the guy anyway. abortion being legal is a degenerate solution for a degenerate society, a lesser sin to make sure a greater sin doesn't happen.

But the right constantly accuses the left of fabricating these social media outrages.

>an elderly man should just let a 6'7 man with a baseball bat and anger issues charge him

Attached: 1537595019043.jpg (728x728, 246K)

the fetus has no cognitive abilities. it could as well be a plant. the animals you eat are more intelligent.

Fucking based.

Also the guy reminds me of Hank Azaria.

Attached: hank-azaria-1.jpg (446x299, 52K)

This.