Modify your components

So, I am lying in my bed and understand why I can't change my life.

It's all about having constant form. Right now, I can't change myself, because I have no structure inside my body that allows for it. And if I say "Tomorrow I will start changing my life", that doesn't work, as tomorrow I will be having the very same body.

In Aristotelian terms, I must first change my matter to change my form. And with that I can uncover my entelechy and reason.

What techniques do you know that can do that?
I have recently been reading bout:
- butter coffee;
- kombucha;
- lsd microdosing
And thinking that this is exactly what may kickstart further development.
What are your ideas and what were your first bricks at becoming the engineers of your own lifestyle?

Attached: limbo_by_jblolz8-d9l0g38.jpg (670x1191, 25K)

First step was getting out of bed

Second step is ditching whatever the fuck you’re talking about and hitting the gym

Don't fuck with LSD. Try to find a close friend who understands hallucinogens and you really trust and have them tripsit you for psilocybin mushrooms. Can completely change outlook.

Or just go to therapy.

Tried therapy. A complete waste of money for me
Also, the key word is microdosing. Taking 10mcg in the morning. I wonder if anyone here has tried this

Gym indeed is good. I wonder, why I have stopped going there. But the thing is it requires active change. And my idea is to first introduce passive change in life to make active changes more lasting and possibly permanent

Bmup, you degrading crowd.
Anybody got any silver bullets they might want to share?

how many successful peopple are Jow Forums

ya u guessed it almost none..

fck outta here faggot

Don't let yourself get distracted
This means stop visiting Jow Forums

Yeah bro I agree. Successful people don't have time to take care of their physique, they're too busy shitposting on a taiwanese basket-weaving imageboard

Attached: 1506976579634.png (645x729, 40K)

I suggest u to read the bible first if you can see the patern just fallow. Cant do it alone minimum 3 person needed

i will tell you a real story user. for years i was lacklustre, fat, cramps in the legs, swollen feet ankkes, bloated, unmotivated and useless. sometimes i couldnt put my shoes on my feet swelled so much from sitting at comp. 2 weeks ago an user mentioned the snake juice diet i was skeptical but desperate. i half followed it upped my meat and veg and dropped carbs. within one week the bloated swelling cramps all went and i was full of energy and felt renewed. its hard to explain but it was incredible i havent felt so good in years. i cant believe it has made such a difference and kudos to the user who suggested it. what have you got to lose? (awaits arguments from 1m anons who claimed they shilled snake juice first)

did that Mexican guy from ICE POSEIDONs stream yesterday night get in your head?

btw. LSD and Shrooms cure depression.... well give u the ability to forgoe it for 1-3 weeks after the trip.

-cx

stop being a wanker
the next time you're about to post on Jow Forums, close the tab immediately, put your device down or walk away from the computer
take a book
read it for 5 minutes
do that at least once today
do the same thing tomorrow
and the next day, and so on

you can follow diets and tips and consume all the hallucinogens you want
you can ponder endlessly about philosophy and life and the metaphysical
or you can cut the crap and do the one thing that works
discipline
discipline breeding positive habits
positive habits kicking your ass into shape, step by step

5 minutes of your day
devote 5 minutes of your day to a simple activity for a couple weeks, and see how this affects you
if it has no positive effect whatsoever, by all means go back to lsd trips restructuring your components

do it
good luck

Attached: 1527087876637.jpg (2518x1024, 394K)

LOL wtf

How deluded are you lmao

>it requires active change
yes it does

>first introduce passive change in life
no don't do this. do the active one. stop being a pussy.

This faggot is 100% correct. OP, discipline is number 1. Get that right, everything else falls into place.

And don't listen to this guy, total loser if he thinks "success" is having so little free time you can't work out 3x per week minimum.

you need to stop being an autistic nigger and overthinking things

get your test checked first, you sound low test as fuck

What if it is low?

well i got one. Let go of your material possessions and in the instant they let go of you and stop defining who you are.

keep crypto ofc they are not material, cash and gold and watches are good too but that other stuff.

I have the same issue. I'm addicted to the internet, Jow Forums in particular. It's slowly ruining my life.