So what do you think biz? A ticket to the moon or to the poor house? Pic related

So what do you think biz? A ticket to the moon or to the poor house? Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-214754.jpg (480x854, 150K)

You know link is a meme right?

You know link is a meme is a meme right?

Chainlink is a memecoin

JNT is super risky with nothing else than a 70m worth alpha wallet

ICX has some interesting stuff coming and a good connections network, but it is hard to say if it deserves the current value or not

REQ needs mass adoption of normies - we are away plenty of years, therefor a complete shitcoin

No clue what CS and TAU even are.

Get rid of all the shitcoins and go all in on JNT if you want to make it.

you know link is a meme is a meme is a meme right?

There are worde portfolios. JNT and ICON are safe bets (for crypto)

You know link is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme right?

Basically you just buy what is shill Ed most biz.
And now you show it on biz hoping to get encouragement.
Get a spine and think for yourself. You make money by making different decisions from the crowds.

You'll never make it

Next we should create a meme within a meme that is embedded into a meme that is a meme

Thanks for your advice, also both Cs and tau I brought at ico and didn't go to deep, should have dumped the tau in December when it x10 but was fucking retarded and everything was up anyways.
Please tell me why you think link is a meme coin, I am interested in what you have to say
Love these icx dips, when it was listed on binance I only brought 120 of them, and didn't buy another one till we have had these crazy dips and crashes, but it's been a blessing really, same with jnt, brought some at ico but not much, but have been able to grab a whole heap, not sure if I will get more though, maybe if credits pumps hard I might sell it for more jnt

5k jnt, some icon- you will be fine

but the other shit is shit

user if I was just buying shit that was only shill hard here would I not be holding holo and sky right now? Also been thinking about getting zil but still hate myself for not buying at 4c

Main hodls are link, jnt, icx and req. The others are nothing really, just waiting for the right time to sell for either more icx and jnt.

I guess this is how people cope with being dumb enough to spend literally thousands of dollars on a meme.

But hey, maybe it's not a low tier shitcoin with a very marginal chance to actually perform well in the markets and all the dumb, lazy, racist, neet neckbeards that fell for it will unironically get rich off it. Maybe all those shill posts and self-validation threads from other koolaid drinkers were actually giving you solid investment advice and it wasn't just a meme perpetuated by early-adopter whales that needed a gullible group of basement dwellers with access to their parents credit cards to dump their bags on... maybe !

Right, it's a big conspiracy and scam right user....... Still not selling . Also I haven't lost any money on link, brought most of my stack at 15-20c.

Dunno what CS is but the rest are solid as fuck son. Look into RLC too

People who unironically believe Chainlink is a meme coin should unironically kill themselfs.

I'm not even in chainlink currently but if sergey will deliver this coin will be top 10 for the years to come and it will survive any shitcoin purge to come.

You people are so retarded, FUCK.

I wouldn't bother user, as you see I bearly have. It's not worth it anymore, either they see it or they don't. What I don't understand is do they also truly believe it's a exit scam? Sergey has been invited to so many legitimate events, how could anyone think it's a fucking exit scam, they are the true deluded ones

I hope you at least read the whitepaper before coming to that conclusion

Never said it was an exit scam, or that it isn't a real project. I said it's a low-tier shitcoin with a very marginal chance to perform well the markets. It has been shilled to gullible idiots in the form of bombarding this message board with memes. If you don't think it's a meme, you're completely delusional. Go take a look at the catalog on this board at any given moment.

The constant circle jerk of others like you that bought into the same snakeoil shilling just means you're among good company of other like-minded brainlets that get their financial advice off of Jow Forums. None of you will "make it" because you found some secret cheat code to financial success via the form of memes on an anonymous message board. Eventually, you'll realize it. You will seek validation within your echo chamber and keep lying to yourself so I doubt anyone will change your mind. Just don't act like you didn't read this post and many like it along the way to give you fair warning before it's too late.

You know meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme right?

Explain to me in your own words what chainlink does

>legitimate events
muh toiletroom conference

And how is link a shit tier coin?

It's middleware that can funnel data from the real world to smartcontracts without relying on a single point of failure.

Look faggot, having a bunch of neets like yourself shill a coin doesn't impede the chances of succes. Maybe you are too stuck in your own echo chamber of Jow Forums and you think this place actually matters.

Sergey is more than qualified to solve this problem in crypto, chainlink is just an easy coin to shit on because they are so secretive. But once the project goes live a bunch of smart people AND a bunch of retards who fell for the 'meme' will get super rich.

And you will probably buy at the top, because you somehow think crypto is a populairity contest and tech doesn't matter.

meh, atleast you have jnt

you'll make it

Attached: 1520798792566.jpg (1200x937, 116K)

You sound uneducated. A "neet" refers to someone who sits at home and hopes to get rich off buying meme coins to avoid getting a job... sound like someone you know? Also, "shilling" means to promote, to hawk, to sell; the opposite of how you're using it. Stuck in my own echo chamber? Now you're just repeating back things I said and it doesn't make sense, I'm not circle jerking the benefits of a coin on an anonymous msg board, you are.

The absolute state of link holders. Wow goodluck "getting rich" off of middleware tech with low market upside. I won't "buy at the top" because I don't make poor investments decisions like you obviously do.

Just because the tech is good doesn't mean it has a strong bearing on market performance. Even promising and superior tech can fail to achieve market success. I'm actually starting to believe that idiots like you and this board in general being associated with the project will in fact worsen the market prospects.

tell me the coins you bought user-kun

I'll bite, just because I talked a lot of shit...

Right now my second biggest position is EOS; I took profit at 2.5x my ROI around $18 and recently bought back in. Worst case it crashes after mainnet but I'm all profit now. Very comfy.

I have a pile of ICX that I've barely broken even on but I think has a lot of upside. It took a lot of dollar cost averaging but now I feel like I'm in a good position (OP and I have this one in common!)

I bought a bunch of 0x early April and I've already 2x my ROI so I'm considering cutting some loose. Compare this to Link as promising middleware tech but actually has market upside. Obviously feeling pretty good here, especially after yesterday's uptrend.

Around the same time I bought a slightly smaller position in BAT. I'm in the green here but at this point I feel like I should've just got more 0x instead; I do believe it has good market potential though.

My current biggest position, however, is mothafuckin Switcheo. I have made more profit just swinging the highs and lows between this and NEO in the past month than any previous buy and hold position. If you don't know it's a DEX utility token on the NEO blockchain and right now it's hovering around $.03; very good opportunity here.

Also have a small position in Aphelion. I initially got involved in the NEO DEX's because I wanted to get my hands on NEX when it first hits market but I think I've found something even more valuable.

Feel free to shit on my portfolio but I've already made enough profit despite the bear market this year that I can only see things getting better from here.

recap: SWTH > EOS > ICX > 0x > BAT > APH, no stinky linky for me ;)

Some serious blogging going on in this thread