Americans will defend this

>americans will defend this

Attached: 1538979640324.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61XU9z9v9rA
nytimes.com/1983/06/25/us/high-court-backs-airbags-mandate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his country doesn't have wireless seatbelts

Attached: 1533909673784.png (382x452, 163K)

Is there a meme that Americans don't wear seatbelts

Why don't you just stretch the belt around the back of the seat and then put it in the thing? Dumb americans.

How is this a thing? Wouldn't it just be easier to use the seatbelt?

they keep tham in the fridge

I can't buckle my dog and he's heavy enough to trigger the buckle your seat belt alarm. I didn't even know this existed, but I will buy one now.

They're extremely fat to use seatbelts. They need space.

ok i am confused, what the fuck is this? seatbelt without the belt? do cars have sensors not to start unless you have the seatbelt click or something? what is the meaning of this thing???

SRS will literally break your neck in this case.
That is why 'No airbag' masterrace cars are safer.

Most new cars make a loud beeping noise until you buckle it
I can see them if you are working at some industrial site where you won't be driving more than 20mph, but they are pretty tarded if you're trying to use the road

I have this one for when I buy those stupid bottles that aren't twist to open

Attached: niceass.png (405x540, 129K)

All passengers must have their seat belt buckled, or the driver will get a hefty fine. The back seats don't trigger the seat belt alarm, but the front seats do so unless you want to drive with a constant DING DING DING DING DING, you buckle your seat belt. I'm sure this exists when you need to set something on the seat that doesn't need to be buckled in order to save your sanity.

Why? Your car is equipped with bottle opener from factory.

>buy a car made before 1970
>legal to own and drive without seatbelts installed
>live life on easy mode from now on
you're welcome

that is officially seatbelt communism
what happened to the strong and the brave? what happened to the free american, free to start his car how he wants? what happened to rebellions on even an unjust tea tax?
now, federal government has more powers than the russian tzar ever had, its easier to start a business in communist china, and land of the free has more prisoners than authoritarian china despite 1/10 of the population

I heard that Americans don't have any kettles or teapots in their homes. Is that true?

I have a kettle, and I'm American (technically).
But 120V retards don't use them for some reason.

It is, and we use to have the option not to buckle. Come to think of it, the media spammed children being thrown though windshields until they tugged hard enough to make it illegal.

Because electric kettles use a resistance to heat the water, and according to ohm's law, lower voltages = less power can go through the resistance (unless you want to blow a fuse)
higher voltages = can draw more power without the breaker going off

Yes, but I see no reason not to boil a 1800-2400W kettle, considering they have a designated fuse for every room.

if i was an american, i'd be the sort that lives in a sewer, stocks up on ammo and first aid and wears tinfoil hat everywhere because that sort is clearly correct

people everywhere have become rightless slaves chained with diabetes meds, meds of all kinds, without privacy, they can remove you physically for a trillion reasons (such as seatbelts) if you do not comply, you cant own anything meaningful, you have to keep quiet, nod your head, be servile, we are all living in gulag now

seatbelt are uncomfortable and distracting. They cause more accidents than they prevent.

we are to big for seatbelts

Attached: 1538933075181.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Go away seatbelt commissar, don't need seatbelts for driving to shops several hundred metres away or residential speed limits.

Barnes and nobles, more like: barnes and wobbles lmao!

No one drinks tea here so it's not necessary.

why? unless youre in the wild you are always within 5 steps of an object capable of opening bottles

since they pay for healthcare from their own pockets i find it ok.

>DO NOT USE
can someone explain what this is ?

Attached: drunk driver.jpg (1200x793, 411K)

>Most new cars make a loud beeping noise until you buckle it
I get the whole safety aspect but it's still irritating as fuck.

You can get away with selling dangerous shit if you make a disclaimer that people shouldn't use your product. Probably.

>and I'm American (technically).

>not installing a giant magnet in your seat to pull on your steel butt-plug while you drive
europoors will never understand..

Conservatives are retarded and will do anything to spite the government, including endangering themselves

Have you tried visiting the country instead of just reading int shitposts

>buckle seatbelt over nothing
>place dog on seat in front of it
there I just saved you money

It's not even required by law in my state

Attached: livefreeordiegranite.jpg (479x640, 169K)

It's so that your car won't beep and tell you to put your seatbelt on when you dont want to

>They cause more accidents than they prevent.
Are you the same guy who posts anti helmet posts on /n/? I have no idea where all these people shilling against basic safety measures came from.

What retard wears seatbelts anyway? They’re uncomfortable as shit and the retarded fucking beeping that cars make now adays are beyond annoying

it's because of muh freedumb

seatbelts are not needed

Attached: 13320_original.jpg (630x473, 80K)

lose some weight cletus

That a home made claymore

ameripoops are fucky hoho

this isnt even a bad idea. nothing fucking pisses me off more than than BEEP BEEP BEEP when you're only driving 2 minutes around the corner. it made me LESS likely to wear the seatbelt just out of anger at being lectured by my own fucking car. i just turn the music up so loud you can't hear. my mum has a new mercedes and it doesn't do this. expensive cars treat you like an adult sometimes

Fuck you commie. They can buckle my corpse into a seatbelt when they pry my gun from my cold dead hand.

>it made me LESS likely to wear the seatbelt just out of anger

You’re welcome to American anytime.

I do anti-helmet posts. Bike helmets are really meme, they are more suitable for construction sites rather than roads. They don't distract, but they are just useless, you have to be extremely skilled to fall in such way, that it will work.
But motorcycle helmets are absolutely different story. They work, unlike bicycle ones.
Seat belt holds you nicely in sharp turns.
>They cause more accidents than they prevent.
How they can cause an accident?

my friend is a mechanic and he said he could disable the sensor but it might break it forever so i opted against it since if i ever sell the car on id have to fix it. toyotas are the fucking worst. the beep gets faster and faster and louder

Why not find a buzzer and desolder it?

you could just spin it as a feature
>gday cunt you beeped theway here roight? nomore. this buggy got the blip ripped rooight out

Wow. Very inspiring speech.
You can lead the revolution in Russia and become a new Lenin.

in soviet russia, you save seatbelt in car crash!

because i took your mother out for an expensive meal and she never called me again

U wat mate?

So will Russians. God bless.

Attached: 152454993217879349.jpg (650x918, 169K)

Who pushes High Fructose Corn Syrup? The FDA. Why is insulin cost so high? The FDA. The only right thing to do if you live in the US is to go off the grid and pray for nuclear war.

global population losing all of its rights, even the right to not use seatbelts is a serious matter

the entire world is slowly becoming more like a prison and less like a place worth living in where you have freedoms to make meaningful choices

that picture of saints adds a whole new dimension of mind fuck. i'd buy one of these for short low speed journeys with little risk not just "fuck it ive got jesus" and i am christian

I once got a 70 dollar ticket for not wearing my seat belt the right way

in soviet russia, you knock down a car!
youtube.com/watch?v=61XU9z9v9rA

i love serbian posters now

Whait until you watch a film of theirs

Funny to see that on Jow Forums. I used one of them so I did not have to buckle up.

is this like a game or are they trying to sue

its just some shit attempt to laugh at americans. tons of people hate seatbelts. they weren't even required here until the 1980s. and fuck those alarms

this doesn't look safe so much better

Attached: 21702.jpg (700x467, 75K)

saw it
it was ok

damn I need one of these for my carbon monoxide alarm it won't stop beeping and it's giving me a headache

>its just some shit attempt to laugh at americans

No, you can go to a garage and they will sell you for some $5 such a part they got from the seat belt. At least here in Switzerland.

So, no, it is not a joke.

It's so creepy that your car watches what you do and "alerts" you. Why are car manufacturers adding the fucking annoying alerts, it's not like the customers are asking? I bet Germans are behind this.

the ones I have come across have a switch in the seat cushion to sense the weight of a passenger
belt can be unbuckled with no bong

these people have played too much gta sa.

>trying to sue
honestly this

It's for "safety" I suppose. They won't treat people like adults. That said, if I lived in Russia I'd have 5 fucking seatbelts hahah

conservatards in the Reagan era spent billions trying to protect big car manufacturers from putting seatbelts AND airbags in cars. so much so that the scotus had to rule against the Reagan government because it was a clear danger to lives.

true story. look up Ralph Nader.

why did the scrotum rule that

Чтo зa фильм?

nytimes.com/1983/06/25/us/high-court-backs-airbags-mandate.html

The Supreme Court ruled unanimously today that the Reagan Administration had improperly revoked a Federal requirement that new cars be equipped with airbags or automatic seat belts.

The decision was a major and unexpected blow to the Administration's deregulation program. Withdrawal of the airbag rule in October 1981 was a cornerstone of that policy. Today's ruling that the action was ''arbitrary and capricious'' was therefore important both in substance and as a symbol.

The rule, which was under study for 10 years before the Carter Administration issued it in 1977, was to have gone into effect this September. The Court suspended that deadline indefinitely today to give the Administration time to reopen the administrative record in the case. The ruling ordered the Department of Transportation either to carry out the requirement or to provide a precise justification of its refusal to do so.

was it difficult for the scrotum with sustain the pressure applied to it

Attached: 1530160776425.jpg (283x381, 12K)

what the fuck am i looking at

It’s an ingenious device that lets you fool your car into thinking your wearing a seat belt like some faggot.

teehee balls

A new way rednecks get themselves killed

Wow. Mine was one that the garage cut off from the belt.

But (You) can even purchase them?!

yes this is one of the reasons they have bigger air bags
its expected that fewer Americans will be wearing seat belts, so the air bag has more work to do

yo what the fuck that is literally illegal. how does a company like this stay afloat knowing that they are selling products that break federal law

Same reason china can steal IP and sell knock offs

bro they look like fucking raccoons about to raid some bins lmao

this is kinda scary

the only reason someone would use this is that they feel the urge to constantly squirm in their seat and feel restrained by the fairly comfortable seatbelt restraints that tare there, OR they literally cant be bothered to spend the ~3-10 seconds it would take to put their seatbelt on
either way, this is the most american thing I've seen all day

Never going to Tampa

I have both a teapot and a kettle

That’s hilarious coming from a Mexican flag

The fact that someone can produce something so retarded and presumably make money off it is pretty American.

my first thought is that those creatures wouldn't hesitate to kill and eat a human if there wasn't food around.

why not ?