The French word for shit and fuck are the same

>the French word for shit and fuck are the same

Attached: 1528838173012.png (464x485, 18K)

They aren't.

Attached: Noot_Noot.jpg (400x400, 13K)

That's not what google is telling me

Give me the words that google is giving you.

fuck as in the verb is a few different things
if you just type in "fuck" on its own though you'll probably just get it translated to merde since in that context it's referring to the general expletive, which in french is merde and it means shit

this

merde

Yeah as the Brit said, it can mean the same thing as fuck when used as an interjection, but "putain" would be the better translation in that case.

why do you have an image of the chicago bulls mascot painted over a screen cap of will smith from the fresh prince of bel air?

>use "baiser" to simply mean "kiss" in an oral presentation for french class
>teacher visibly cringes

Attached: 8a397403caea3bb94aa35ccac6462f26--frog-meme-my-photos.jpg (236x229, 11K)

>the French word for shit and fuck are the same

It's in English in fact.
The words who is the closest to "fuck" for meaning an anger is "Nique sa mère" which mean "fuck his mother", otherwise, there is no words related to making love for expressing anger.

Wait are french coursewords really that limited?

if you meant curses we have the biggest varieties of insults, a frenchmen could say he wants to fuck you in 50 different manners

not really

Attached: 2018-10-09_00-03-51.png (747x1246, 41K)

J'ai baisé ta mère

french thoughts on quebecois swears such as tabarnacle, calisse, sacre bleu, etc.?

So I guess you guys have more curses than we do.

Well quebecois sounds really i mean really funny to french ears, like a down syndrome peasant trying to imitate his betters.
So theirs swears are just icing on the cake.

To me french french is bland and boring and kind of snobby whereas quebecois french has some soul to it, like people with actual inner lives are talking. But I'm an anglo in montreal.

that's because you also speak a degenerate version of your original language.

Standard american english is the best accent and there is simply no room for debate.

sacrebleu exist also in french french, even if it's an old world no employed to our days but people will not think your from Quebec if you use this word

>heey myhaaaan cyaaaan oiiiii geet a doobel cheeburgeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR please. Whaaat do yooo want, morrrrm
also read it at half speed

And i have the impression they use tabernacle in every sentences but i never know what they mean by this lol

A retarded scouser speaks better english than you lot

mdr

The sounds more like an aussie to me, especially the “oi” part

>that's because you also speak a degenerate version of your original language.
The “original language” of most people in “France” isn’t French

t. dumb occ*tan supporter

then why do bongs steal our pussy?

you really want me to do the aussie version of this because you guys sound like drunk brits.

hey what does désormais mean? I though it meant 'from now on' but I was wrong.

>c#!t

It does mean that though, you also have "dorénavant" as a close synonym

>sacre bleu
lol, regarde le fif.

>t. P*risoid or P*risoid bootlicker

ok I was being trolled then, because someone told me it was a synonym of however like cependant.

it does mean that but it implies a change

Yeah def, but the overall meaning is still there, dont know why he got told it didnt mean that.

Donne moi un exemple

>tried to say 'they should lower their prices'
>actually said 'they should fuck their prices'

lower is baisser

yes i know but i pronounced it like baiser

ah so it's kinda like chyort for russians, where it means "hell" but it's used as an interjection more like the word "shit"

lol, pooftah

Yes, I remember our teacher always using poisson and poison as an example to pronounce these types of words differently, I think he's implying us not to mispronounce baisser.

Actually I think I'm wrong.
The dictionaries just indicate the "from now on" meaning.
But I guess you use that when before it was different.

I see. Btw the context was this:

"...que la plupart des 'dalits' enfourchent désormais sans se poser de questions."

>...that most of the 'dalits' bestride henceforth without questionning themselves.
I think thats pretty much it

probably should've given more context, but it's about some low Indian caste being able to ride bikes now. Thanks though!

>used the wrong gender

Attached: 1538983576672.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Osti criss de tabarnak.