Is there a country you want to live in that you constantly daydream of moving to?

Is there a country you want to live in that you constantly daydream of moving to?
For me, it's Spain.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1280x853, 72K)

Australia, specifically Tasmania

You are retarded

Same for me OP
except change "moving to" into "nuking the living SHIT out of until the skin melts over their fucking bones"

not based
very based

Chile or Argentina for me.

Argentina is a shithole

Southern Conian here. It's pretty comfy in Spain, not gonna lie, especially if you are a white criollo. Politics is is a shitshow but mostly a TV drama, not nearly as chaotic as in Argentina

Wtf,you live in america!

I understand that you don't want immigrants in your country but that doesn't make me retarded since moving to Spain would be in my interest.

I’ve got a bit of money, and I bet I could stretch it out better there than here. I’ve been 2 times and it’s seems ok if you can afford to stay in the nicer areas.

I like germany! But i wish born and not only move and obviously ethnic german for the full german experience.

Maybe I find shitholes appealing.

I sometimes think about living in France or Italy but I know in reality I'm just romanticizing it.

>Maybe I find shitholes appealing.
come home., brown man

This.

I'm Med-tier white and have Spanish citizenship. I mean living with a decent wage in rural Spain or Madrid sounds like the epitome of cozy to me. I've been to Madrid and found it lovely.

I guess that because the beutiful landscapes ,if you are skilled and speak native english sure you be almost middle class.

Nope, just a white southerner who grew up poor in the middle of nowhere. I tend to be more comfortable in places most Jow Forums poster call shitholes.

That’s my thought. It’s a beautiful place, and the people really are nice, salt of the earth folk.

Ireland 15 years ago

Norway

Canada

Good Canada

Good choice. Canada’s amazing.

Only Quebec though.

I want to move to London

Argentina (patagonia)
Norway
Austria
Japan
Hong Kong
Iran

el camarero seniores ajajajajjajajaj

t. Lautaro Muhammad LeShaun aka "NoMarron", 9% amerindian, 2% negro, 20% arab

>Argentina (patagonia)
You mean the Chilean Patagonia. Go google street on both and you'll see what I mean

That's just the average spaniard tho

Don't come here if you arent a fem, we have enough with Valdano and Messi

When you leave? My bolivian friend left a year ago, he told me it's easy as fuck to stay there, he uploads photos of his new life there all the time

Attached: 17076059_663907513804531_6433743211339972608_n.jpg (1080x810, 131K)

based and redpilled

any first world

I thought it was Italy, wtf bro?

If he could get a ok looking girl then so can I!

Argentina or Spain.

based af, girls melt to bolivian sexiness