This girl from Guatemala won yesterday the most important singing contest in Mexico, and an Hondureña was in the top 3...

This girl from Guatemala won yesterday the most important singing contest in Mexico, and an Hondureña was in the top 3, Mexico is being more inclusive now. Thanks Mexipals

youtu.be/FxzxgtPG17w

Attached: Paola-CHuc-885x500.png (885x500, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bnc7Bz57CME
youtube.com/watch?v=WaBnDE5wqe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

little fat porch monkey

grats guatemala

Guatemala was angry when they didn't won La academia some years ago.

we're slowly but shortly selling the idea that mexicans and central americans are one in the same for when we formally annex them

based AMLO playing 53D chess

They should invade all that and Philippines

So she won a singing contest on her own country?

I knew something was up

Spain should let Cataluña be free

Just make a referendum and join already

Linda paolita

Will AMLO retake the Alamo?

We have one with Belice rn, we voted now they have to vote this or next year

Sweet :3

>a literal Squatemalan

Recordatorio diario de que da igual que hagais, un español siempre lo hara mejor.
Ejemplo:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bnc7Bz57CME

Spain has a lot of culture and artistic talent but its not for everyone, I could like flamenco or canto hondo in the right context but not as a personal choice

Isn't AMLO actively looking to build more oil refineries and heavy industry and build up the military to be less of an internal police force and more of an offensive force with new equipment?

Is AMLO planning some Deutschland Erwache type shit and going to go into Central America for Lebensraum?

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-221233_1.jpg (714x687, 83K)

literally no difference

no, but he will lay the groundwork for the next generation, the cosmic race, to do exactly that

sorry mutt, it is our manifest destiny (see what i did there?) to retake our former territories

he is also making deals with based Putin to build a MiG factory in Guadalajara.

Never!

Nicaraguense hermano, ya eres Mexicano!

If America keeps going further and further right wing and losing global relevance, i could legitimately see California voting to become a part of Mexico within 50 years if you allow them to maintain there own mega lefty policies.

The state will already be 60% Mexican at that point.
Either that or California will straight up just become it's own country.

Attached: Pío_Pico_Bear_Flag.png (2048x1400, 539K)

If Mexico annexes CA and then the United States, can I finally have my own pet cerote?

Based, my ex was Guatemalan.

Attached: 1522184397543.png (580x563, 583K)

I heard about Mexico buying some jets from Sukhoi and the Mexican navy looking into buying some Kamov helicopters but hadn't heard of the MiG thing. I know Bombardier just started building full aircraft in Mexico. It't be interesting to see howour government reacts to Russian fighter jets being built in the same city that makes microprocessors and chips that end up in American defense applications.

Attached: mJfh7I1.jpg (1280x853, 122K)

i don't watch mexican tv so i don't care

Source? That's disgusting

>i could legitimately see California voting to become a part of Mexico within 50 years
Can’t wait for the next March to the Sea

Attached: C39BD583-3E5E-40FC-8494-D96C463EF4CA.jpg (2364x3000, 917K)

el gitANO

damn adal is short as fuck and he looks like a titan here

>Televisa

Good for them desu they must have a nice voice but Televisa is kind of gross, the shittiest entertainment of this shithole.

that's because central amerilards are like 1.45 m tall

youtube.com/watch?v=WaBnDE5wqe8

Gonna be kinda hard when most of the airforce, navy and a lot of the companies that build all those advanced weapons systems are west coast based and far more left leaning.

>Gonna be kinda hard when most of the airforce, navy
1. I don’t think you’ve ever interacted with anyone in the airforce
2. Navy and air force without marines and army is a literal joke
>advanced weapons systems are west coast based and far more left leaning.
All of them make their money exclusively off US government contracts. They’re less likely to join the separatist cause than Aldi is to move their headquarters to the UK post-Brexit

Most of my family is ex air force, two of my friends are and my best friends dad is.

It's easily the bluest service branch by far.

It has like a fucking left/right. 65/35 split.

>Most of my family is ex air force, two of my friends are and my best friends dad is.
lmao ok
>It has like a fucking left/right. 65/35 split.
You’re delusional, only the Navy is that far left

central americans are my brothers

>far more left leaning.
Even if they’re “left leaning” why the fuck would they break their oaths and join unconstitutional rebellion for a different state, which they majority don’t live in

>Gonna be kinda hard when most of the airforce, navy
What the fuck is the chair force and the gayvy gonna do when Marines and the Army storm the naval yards and airbases?

Mexicans are literally every race except European, so it's hardly inclusive.

You're actually right. Got the Navy and Air Force numbers backwards.

Still backs up the fact that more educated services vote blue vs red.

Sit in a bunker underground and blow up ground units with drones and jdams.

>Still backs up the fact that more educated services vote blue vs red.
By more educated you mean more treasonous and less brave

Yeah it’s really easy to hold a bunker with only shitty drones that are easily destroyed by Army AA and no ground forces

Not if we co-opt it first and declare a North American Union

Attached: 6781BC6F-6E90-4209-B8C3-F253FD8B3EF2.png (1024x614, 128K)

>more educated
If they’re “more educated” why are they the ones backing the doomed and unconstitutional rebellion in this scenario?

>burgers discussing their shitty polítics
Shoo, shoo

seething Jow Forumstard

If the US is already balkanizing in this fictitious future scenario every single one of those factions would be a rebellious unconstitutional force.

What i'm saying is that California would likely be the most powerful new nation were the US to break up.

If the US gets bad enough that states are leaving it won't be just California breaking off.

Attached: mobgxcJ.png (687x792, 107K)

A North American Federation with a common military and currency but each subdivision being able to set their own internal economic and social policies with these states would be the best solution.

Why is she so short? I want to pick her up and drop her on my dick.

malnutrition and shitty genes

Maybe reddit is more your speed, go talk to your countrymen in r/thailand

>Thailand
>countryMEN

Attached: 1538883274308.jpg (698x698, 151K)

Virgin Jow Forumsfag

I would do the same if I was some European explorer back in the day.
And can Mexico just annex Central America already please.

I want to annex Mexico and soak mexiqts in my seed.

>implying burger politics isn't properly reddit
also
>thailand men