1. wake up

1. wake up
2. im still a m*le
day ruined

Attached: 1531095613114.jpg (251x242, 37K)

nothing will change unless you do something when it's not too late yet and by something i mean sometimes other than shitposting on int

grr, i even spoonfed you what to take in secret and in what dosage that wouldn't make you infertile and wouldn't affect your breasts for a while and i happen to know a thing or two about that, read many dozens articles on pharmacology of hormonal medicine (im fond of biology), posted on /hrtgen/for some time too.. or you can ask people there

>he's actually a mule
yikes lol

This
Literally about to kill myself because of this desuu

Attached: 1538357487988.gif (376x391, 261K)

>waking up.

>and by something i mean sometimes other than shitposting on int
i literally cant do anything about it, shitposting on Jow Forums is the only thing i can do for the moment
iktf but dont do it

One of the only major drawbacks to being male here is circumcision. I feel like introducing circumcisers to the pleasures of cyanide-laced coffee.

same
god I wish I was a girl
I have a feminine body yet my face lets me down.
feeling suicidal

get on hrt, get some good skin care products and become my gf(male)

who here legit has gender dysphoria?

ah yes let me be a tranny in fucking Latvia, I don't want to get shot.
I want to and I would probably pass, but I need to finish education and I can't afford to leave so I'm stuck while my looks fade away.
Haven't been diagnosed but I seriously think I do
I can't fucking bear the fact that I am male anymore.

Here desu

i guess i do

Attached: 59a.jpg (600x901, 64K)

What's with Latinos and becoming trannies?

>an*me
trash

why exactly
is bicalutamide too expensive to you? it's cheap in russia but it's not the case everywhere

well you can consider spironolactone without estrogen if you can get spiro for cheaper (still no risk of osteoporosis, spiro is a weird selective estrogen receptor modulator stuff apart from being anti-androgen and, lol, diuretic) but... it's more controversial, less efficient, has some meh side effects (most notably you will pee a lot and better be drinking a lot too, most unpleasant it's cortisol levels stuff tho, can affect your fat distribution which would suck) and also will likely affect your fertility, also the dose should be 100-200 mg/day so you will need a plenty of pills

A transvestite who doesn't like anime? Impossible!

oh, and spiro is notable for not growing you boobs, probably it's related to the aforementioned serm qualities

>why exactly
im NEET and cant get a job at the moment because of agoraphobia

also my family is SUPER homophobic

well i won't give you the cheapest street schemes, they are a shit to your health, you can find them yourself if you are motivated enough. find a job

>find a job
i need to fix my head first

also dont think i dont appreciate your posts, ive actually been saving them for when i have money

Me
I'm an alpha male trapped in a soyboys body

pic related is the hrtgen guide, it's pretty good but it's mostly aiming at getting as much change as possible with growing boobs asap and getting infertility

Attached: 1531304572435.jpg (2957x2788, 964K)

you don't
you're just an attention whore like blaire white

Being a boy is only ok if you are CUTE

Attached: 782a47b5a0d27e60ca9919366deb30a8.jpg (924x1167, 88K)

transalpha?

i qnow dat feel ;^(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((000000

Attached: 1538355191970.png (900x900, 683K)

do you want to kill him?

i like being a boy

You're a mule?

What's wrong with being a mole? Living underground seems pretty cozy.

lol okis

I like being biologically male and having a wiener but I hate masculinity and manliness and just wanna look as shota and twinkish as I can for as long as possible. So kinda?

A mole???????

suicidate meco

blood tests are there for a reason
i also suggested back then how to check for liver problems without blood tests if you are too poor to get alt/ast

>wake up
>still an aussie
Feels fucking sweet man

im too much of pussy to do it

Hypermasculine macho culture pushback. Would probably be fine if they lived somewhere nicer, like Sweden.

1. wake up
2. im still in R*ssia
life ruined

being a m*le is ten thousand times worse though
you dont know true suffering faggot

Attached: 1515960239726.png (371x353, 126K)

>Wake up
>Anglos still keep ruining this world
Day ruined

Well... Tell me about true suffering

Attached: _.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)