I absolutely despise the sandnigger religion that Islam is. I truly truly hate Muslims

I absolutely despise the sandnigger religion that Islam is. I truly truly hate Muslims.

Attached: 1538567764057.png (200x147, 39K)

W-Why?

If you ever had to spend more than 1 minute with people from muslim countries you would understand

I hate the religion but I don't hate individual rug riders. I hate Christianity too, to an only slightly lesser extent.

I live in Dearborn Michigan and in my experience they are very nice people

This. Muslims smell like shit, look like shit and behave like fucking criminals. Not to mention that they're loud. Haven't even made any mention of their retarded religious practices yet.

t. Muslim accepting country

Me too.

Attached: 1538081969006.gif (367x219, 523K)

I voted FRP to decrease the amount of "accommodations"we do for sandniggers and their retarded religion, it's basically all I can do at this point.

But it's kinda funny when a nation has racists on Jow Forums to be a special snowflake.
You go to /polska/ and you see refugee welcoming LGBTs since that is haram outside.

You should do like Denmark and seize their possessions, like smartphones, jewelry etc - and sell it to pay for their "accommodation" that would deter many of them from going there.

Seems to have worked in Denmark

Islam is just a religion started by a Jew. They are no different. There is no middle road with them, no peace terms. They will kill for their deceiving demonic god and their false prophet.

Banu Hashim is a Jewish tribe which Mohammed belonged to

In the US many of our Muslims are high-skilled workers due to the nature of our migration regime. I've personally never met a Muslim who was not at least middle class.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ur little sis mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 2moroccans2swedish.png (758x649, 1.39M)

Fuck off pedophile degenerate sandnigger

I wish our retarded politicians would just deport every single one of them.

>I wish our retarded politicians would just deport every single one of them.

well yeah, baby steps dude, you know that shit ain't flying in Yurop overnight nowadays.

Baby steps...

Your women are ugly, no wonder you force them to wear a Burqa

Why have you accepted non-Europeans from aggressive countries?

I'd like to come work in Norway for the financial benefit of it, but damn, you guys were accepting anyone.

I unironically wish someone would commit genocide against muzzies.

Damn son that's edgy.

Norway unironically needs a strong white supremacist presence

>you
I didn't accept shit

This

>burqa
>morocco

lmao you're really a moron

Attached: refugeeee.png (600x900, 624K)

I wish someone would invade the US and take burgers and cheese away from you

Semetic subhumans need to be annihilated

Your children will just be demonic mudspawn, slave to the Jews.

I grew up next to somalis and they were total bros

I've never met any Somalis afaik but Ethiopians are as nice and sweet as any people I've ever met.

Now show us where are the swedish boys with morocan gir-

Never mind

Attached: unnamed (4).gif (480x267, 446K)

Jow Forums truly causes brain damage i swear
hopefully you'll pass your teen crisis, we all had been extremist at your age kiddo

Attached: 22aout.png (1069x647, 988K)

Ethiopia is not a full on mudslime cunt

Low IQ post

Leave my thread, mudslime.

>roastie
She looks nice and shy. But hey nowadays women are very crazy so I don't know. Maybe she's a cruel roastie

Didn't mean to imply that they were.

reeee
butthurt_european_flag.jpg

>french flag comes to mudslime rescue

kek

muslim countries are so good that muslims flee to Europe like flies to shit.

Hm........

she looks like a stupid degenerate white whore which she most likely is

It is a worldview of subhumans yes

Kill yourself sandnigger lovers
>lol I grew up next to rich secular faggots from the Middle East and nigger wanna be’s so Muslims are based!!!!!!

t. stupid degenerate brown whore

you wish

Attached: 1519082499246.jpg (898x692, 86K)

open bob and vagene kurwa

>deport
Oh I am laffin we should start gassing them