1. country

1. country
2. what is the age difference between your parents?
3. is this age difference common/normal in your country?
>leaf
>14 years; dad was 47 and mom was 32 (should have been 33 but she has a late birthday) when I was born
>no, this is too large of an age difference in Canada, but in rural romania in the 90s, this was a perfectly normal age difference

Attached: 1510261820279.png (741x568, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k55xXm0ido),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

±5
(・A・)

>USA
>23 years. Mom was 18, dad was 41
>no

My family is fucking weird, my mom is now 39, and my dad is 62. By the time my youngest brother becomes an adult, my dad will be 80

Germany
10 years
Since I‘am born in Poland and came here as a Baby, I really don’t know. But I had once a girlfriend who was 8 years younger then me, and we had a great time. So I would say age difference is not a big thing. As long your partner is an adult of course.

I don't know how old they are. But I can tell you that my girlfriend is 11 years and 10 months older than me.

My dad was ten years, give or take a few months, older than my mom. It's more uncommon for younger men to marry older women.

based and hot
how did you meet her?

Cunt
About two months
Yes, this is very normal

Damn that's hot. I'll bet he was so grateful.

FINLAND
3 months
yes

the difference between my parents age is 15

I often hear that the men is many years ago older then his GF/Wife. I would also say that women are often mentally more adult then a man.

years

My parent's were born 8 days apart. Not that common since theyre the only couple I know like that

Mom is 49, dad is 52

italy
9 years

>0
>no, it's pretty rare i guess

>flag
>1
>yes

In 2015 I wanted to go to the first one man show of FALILV at Nippon Budokan (youtube.com/watch?v=2k55xXm0ido), so I made up my mind to go to Japan. I was going to spend a month in Tokyo and I was arranging my concert schedule. I thought I could meet someone to go to some of those concerts, I posted on Craigslist about my plans and someone sent me an email. This person wanted to talk about an argentine band (Sentencia Previa). I didn't know their name, genre, age, etc, we exchanged emails for a couple of weeks, always talking about music, and we ended up talking on Facebook. That's when I found out that the person I was talking to was a woman.
She did me a great favor of buying some tickets, I bought some souvenirs for her (including a CD and a pick of the argentine band she likes), blah, blah, blah, long story short. I went to Tokyo, we met, we spend time, we went for dinner, we went to concerts (Coldrain and SIM) together, by the end of my stay I fell in love with her.
I have already been in Japan 4 times, she's been here once, it's time to settle down. We will get married in december, I'd love to do it on our third anniversary, but we will have to do it in december.

Attached: P_20170204_214939_vHDR_Auto.jpg (4160x2340, 2.53M)

same.
When an age difference is as above five, a divorce rate rises.

my parents were born the same week in 1968, there from Mexico

I have no idea to be frank

women age like milk

>women age like milk
*russian women, fixed it for you

>1. country
flag
>2. what is the age difference between your parents?
My mother is a year older than my biological father.
>3. is this age difference common/normal in your country?
Yeah

Actually, I think maybe 12 years?

>mother is older
Does your dad know she is fucking other men?

Are you, by any chance, related to Victor Von Doom?

my mother is 50 and my father is dead

Attached: 1538670211122.png (689x795, 67K)

Older by a year is nothing, and that kind of age difference has no effect on cheating. It actually tends to be women married to older men who cheat the most, in my experience.

Also my father wouldn't know or care as he abandoned us. And no I am not black.

>many people here with parents who are 10+ years apart
Wtf
2 years here

>hetero parents
Utterly disgusting.

1) USA
2) My mom is about a month older than my dad, or a month and a half
3) I guess--who cares?

mum is 69 y.o., dad is 66. I am 31.

1. flag
2. 8 years, father was 28 mother was 20
3. no, statistically most married couples are 2-3 years close in age and get married at a much older age.