This is how most Russian posters look like. Does this guy have a chance to get laid in your country?

This is how most Russian posters look like. Does this guy have a chance to get laid in your country?

Attached: Handsome lad.png (713x710, 726K)

just b urself man :^)

Joke on you im actually worse

He’d be qt if he lost the acne

and grew a chin

No, never

What about Black and Arabic girls?

I'd say no, but I have seen some pretty hideous men get girlfriends/married

Were those girls black?

Nah he’s got that chipmunk look.

No, they were white. There are almost no blacks in my state (ID).

huh look at this handsome gentleman

Attached: file.png (640x363, 500K)

i fucking hate acne

I still have tons of acne and i am 19

better luck next life, pizzaface

Pretty much everyone can get a gf as long as they are not noticeably deformed

The thing that would help him the most in getting a gf would be to fix that jaw either by mewing and waiting some years to see if his jax grows more (he seems young) or by surgery.
Contrary to what normal people think looks are the most importanr thing when getting a partner that is actually attracted to you because if you are rich the girl will be attracted to your money not to you and that personality thing has always been a meme and it has been proven many times

Attached: 1527505066694.jpg (1280x960, 218K)

lol, he has only chances with nerds black and arabs and this means he'd get beaten up by their protective brothers

What girls can have insanely terrible taste in mean aesthetically and personality wise. My sister's friend has a sister that dates fugly morons because they are also gym rats.

i have a decent amount and i'm 22

only of he pins me down and has his way with me :)

not true - only you look like that, you massive faggot (though I'm not Russian, so maybe you really just have shit Y genes)

Attached: 500_F_122724735_rr1xZRYCSQ57ssPTOA20CObtAsMSGnUx.jpg (500x310, 75K)

I mean, I can forgive Argentinians for anything, because some of your based fuckers made the best horror adventure ever, but fucking hell - use more full stops and commas next time.

>horror adventure
which one?

This one - you should be proud.

Attached: 16-scratches024.jpg (512x384, 115K)

I feel very sorry for him, he is very ugly.

Attached: 257d1c92cd82adde2bc96233afdccbb7.png (608x612, 817K)

He is deformed, his jaw recession is a health hazard

Didn't play it. Might pick it up.

without the pimps and decent haircut that guy will be a solid 6/10

>rare flag
vai akhper djan, yes kez shut sirumem - here's a complementary serving of tanapur(spas). On the house

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Stop inflating ratings, guy is a solid 2/10, i.e. as ugly as it gets without severe deformity.

actually this - he might get better a few years down the road (at 25, maybe?), but without the solid jawline he's fucked

He is part jewish

t. racial pro

Im not him and i look like a massive faggot too whatcha gonna do now soyboy

Attached: 1515239495813.png (807x1000, 630K)

Why do Russian girls show me their ass?

It's actually mosly his middle and upper face that is the problem, the jaw problem has a lot of surgical solutions, but it is very difficult and risky to do something with the eyes and brow.

how do you end up in that situation?

nothing - i shall keep looking good and dancing like a fucking angel, whilst you gonna keep acting like a usual dumb anime poster

Attached: B5FpTf3ZX.jpg (600x600, 181K)

dumb retarded VKbydlo kill soyself

Attached: 1499750789920.jpg (700x990, 357K)

thanks russiabro, я тeбя тoжe oчeнь люблю, have kvas in return
he's a kid thoug, that can change a lot

Attached: depositphotos_5598402-stock-photo-glass-of-kvass-with-froth.jpg (658x1022, 49K)

^95957786

and those morons wonder why everyone shits on slavistan dwellers (not even worth a fucking you)

upper face will turn out perfectly serviceable and the cheeks will flatten out (unless he keeps the unhealthy high calorie diet), but the cut down jaw will stay.

>jaw problem has a lot of surgical solutions
lol good luck having enough of disposable cash in russland to be bothered with fixing your face with plastic surgery

[spoiler]I'm actually not russian but don't tell anyone![/spoiler]

@95957890
stupid retarded churka stop copying my posting style

Attached: umineko-dawn-youre-a-moron.jpg (384x288, 41K)

[spoiler] jogaca brat [/spoiler

No, his upper face is absolute garbage, he has absolutely no brow, buggy eyes and I bet his cranial vault is much broader than his midface from front. I was more dimorphic at 10 years old than he is.

Also, he doesn't even need much jaw surgery, the issue is mainly chin projection, as you can see his posterior facial height is fine to even good. Could be solved with genioplasty or chin implant, both of which are among the cheapest surgeries you can find. If he has respiratory issues or sleep apnea, which isn't uncommon for people with recession like that, he could also get a genioplasty for medical reasons as it is the gold standard surgical treatment of sleep apnea.

I've seen guys uglier than him with girlfriends. Personality is an important factor in attraction.

I agree, most people are unattractive. But the question was whether he is handsome or not which he decidedly is not.

actually, the question was whether or not he can get laid in your country (which is, almost certainly, yes)

Not without tremendous effort to integrate and build a robust social circle, which is difficult to do when you have none and are that unattractive.

Absolutely now. pussy price is on he clouds over here, such an incel doesn't stand a chance

Absolutely not*

this. and to answer OP's question, this

I don't understand why russian grills so qt but men are so fucking ugly

t. Latvian bvvl

>actually thinking race or nationality matters for attractiveness
Stupid, it's entirely a developmental issue. Any phenotype can be attractive.

The same reason german women look like cave trolls: some facial features look better on men or women

it actually makes sense, because Y genes can only go so far at morphing the initially female body into a masculine one.

So it's always the case when the men of some ethnic genepool look absolutely goat and masculine, the women from the same pool will look atrociously masculine (i.e. not curvy enough)
I bet anything that the guy from OP would look like cutiepie if went through HRT from early days.

He looks like Philip Lahm so obviuosly yes.

Hes irredeemable lmao, no amount of lolipills will save him

Attached: 1520180429367.png (472x507, 271K)

he looks similar to me

post pics

what makes you say that?