Holy fucking based

Holy fucking based

Attached: received_240422086628489.png (722x559, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/video/2018/oct/09/donald-trump-on-taylor-swift-i-like-her-music-about-25-less-now-video
youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B&R

>legitimately thought this was shitty bait
>its real

Attached: 1528277804838.png (604x613, 257K)

praising despotism and feudalism to own the libs

I love the nepotism
I just shows how much the feds really care about how corrupt this whole show is

>I just
it*

10/10 top upvoted comment on r/politics

Same here my fellow accelerationist!

Attached: Batman_The_Dark_Knight_Vol_2-6_Cover-1_Teaser.jpg (400x600, 80K)

I don't think the nepotism problem could ever be solved. It's literally human history, it's been on every society so far.

nice but what about cumtown how much karmadough would i get there?

BASED!!!

Attached: IX7IEYSPWYI6RNZFSLEJ7Y6KJQ.jpg (1484x971, 95K)

they used to hide it by making their children do some squire stuff
this is shameless regardless

It's illegal. It would violate the whole nepotism thing.

That was just like being an apprentice. College would now be equivalent.

Funny, every President except 4 had kids and yet none of them ended up as chief advisers or UN ambassadors. Seems to be squarely a Trump issue but I don't expect a Brazilian monkey to see past his own nose.

Whoa, so this is the power of freedom

no i mean prepping their children for politics
they work their way into it by becoming assistant to some senator or something

>It would violate the whole nepotism thing.

Laws and regulations of power only work when your other wings of government enforce them.

The stupid half of Americans are blaming you for this.

>le drain the swamp

Oh, OK. Yeah if it was something business related I'd say they have the experience but not UN political b.s.

How fucked has America become when even Indonesia is making fun of you.

Just a coincidence comrade, IPs are fake news!

Splitting up duties among his royal family.

What a Shithole
Lol
Kys to
Left wing = right wing = march of tiranny

this
>there are people on Jow Forums who still believe the right vs left meme
The answer is nazbol

People here are only going to care for a week before they move on to the next outrage.

How will the mood be in America if Trump wins again in 2020?

This and it's not like he doesn't say shit like this all the time and nothing happens.

Not him but we should be able to generate power by democrats having meltdowns and more lulzy videos from the inauguration. Not to mention the democrats would really need to get their act together. Like it would be a major shame for them if they fuck it up.

>Trump Dynasty is upon us

Pretty based if I'm to tell the truth.

Remember when Trump supporters said Clinton shouldn't be elected because of fears of nepotism? Yep.

>Trump says his daughter would make a great Ambassador except he wouldn’t appoint her because of nepotism

At least bother to read his full statement if you’re gonna autistically screech every time Trump says a thing

Attached: soy.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I love how people are consciously choosing chaos and stupidity in order to show the finger to intellectuals. USA, Britain, Brazil. The majority voted for the objectively worse option for them, but at least they got to troll the snotty upper-middle class that prides itself in hybrid cars and vegan diets. Americans in particular don't vote according to ideology, they vote out of spite.

How's Kushner doing these days?

what's jared up to these days

>A week

This is like half a day material tops

Eating Palestinian children

did you two coordinate or something?

Trump didn't win a majority of votes though

Civil outrage for a week and a half than everything would be back to normal
John Kelly isolated both him and Ivanka from the wh*Te house months ago.

Trump is the best president America has had in decades. The stats don't lie.

jared has to figure out his tax evasion cases
he is also not a pr man

totally out to get you and your tinfoil hat my man

>It's illegal. It would violate the whole nepotism thing.
Nah, I think Trump's good.

Attached: GettyImages-995363410.jpg (768x512, 46K)

I could be living in a military dictatorship/police state and it still would be better than bending the knee to the leftists, get fucked

Hehe USA is falling, this is literally one of the types of corruption we have here

What kind of leftists we're talking about? Those twitter nutjobs are just a fringe minority.

Except it’s not actually gonna happen

>yet none of them ended up as chief advisers or UN ambassadors
are we talking strictly during the parents president term here or were you unaware of the george sr and jr?

Your parents and grandparents didn't beat you enough.

Attached: image.jpg (580x282, 74K)

>Muh both sides are the same

>Trump ignores rules and invents positions to give his family ranking roles in the government regardless of the backlash

>Obama wanted to let his brother-in-law lead a non-ranking, non-clearance fitness advisory role, received Republic bitching and screaming about tyranny and opted to not give him the job

ThE sAmE!

This. I would gladly have one of my eyes gouged out as long as leftists are blinded.

Fake ? or what ?

>Cutting off my nose to spite my face, haha get fucked libface!

>Those twitter nutjobs are just a fringe minority.
My fucking balls they are a fringe minority, leftists everywhere worldwide are exactly the same, they only care about """"""""minorities""""""" , protecting criminals and LGBTIPFXZ privileges/elitism.
Similar to brazilians we uruguayans are completely done with leftism, we are voting right wing in the next election.
Shut the fuck up entitled firstoid

Attached: El estado del estado.png (560x374, 226K)

he has shit doesn't mean he can make it happen

this

>we are voting right wing in the next election.

And we'll all watch in glee as you collapse.

back to your containment board faggots this is Jow Forums.

Attached: c62 (1).jpg (546x700, 136K)

>republicans in charge
>checks and balances

Attached: 1539003700509.png (535x480, 7K)

>A canadian talking about other countries collapsing
>back to your containment board faggots
in that we can agree

Just those twitter sjw.
Most leftists in the parliament are over middle-aged and mostly advocate pensions, worker's right and welfare and healthcare.
Step out of the internet bubble once in a while

You have no idea by who are we rulled by, pic related was our former president who used to be a commie terrorist and much of his party were members of the "tupamaros" a literal anarcho-communist terrorist organization that was disbanded 1 year before the americans imposed a military dictatorship here.
Our current rulling party called "Broad Front" has been rulling Uruguay since 2005 and in the last years they have done nothing but pushing for godless identity politics and degeneracy like abortion, legal weed, shilling for feminist scum and same sex marriage while things that actually matter like uncontrollable crime and low wages in a country that is expensive as fuck are completely ignored.
This is a clear sign that it's time for a change.

Attached: mujica.jpg (930x520, 78K)

>destroying my country to own the libs!
South America was a mistake.

was your former president bad ?? everyone who heard about him outside uruguay knows he lives modestly

Wtf? I love nepotism now!

>Trump’s family loves and support each other
>Obama’s half brother literally votes for Trump

Lol

>parents lived under a literal right wing dictatorship where people disappeared for speaking in public and poverty was the norm
>you live through legal weed
Ebin

even putin didn't try to make his daughters ambassadors somewhere, actually stalin didn't do anything like that as well

>was your former president bad ??
Yes it was the worst president we ever had
>everyone who heard about him outside uruguay knows he lives modestly
That's what we uruguayans call "vende humo" (smoke selling) he's a complete fraud, a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Many people see him as an anti-imperialist fighting against the evil illuminati world order all the while he is friends with the Rockefellers and George Soros.

his modesty is what we Uruguayans call

Attached: 14224725982633.jpg (657x494, 94K)

HAHA FEMINIST CUNTS CAN'T SAY DRUMPF HATES WOMEN ANYMORE XDXDXDDDD

oh forgot to erase down there

Ultimately, it all falls on voter turnout in November, 2020, and really any future election to stop stupid shit like this to happening. Then again, most americans are stupid themselves, not to mention the roadblocks like ID checking, partisan districting, and the electoral college, so maybe it’s best not to get my hopes up at all.

Trump and his team are the feds you dumbass.

based and very redpilled potus, god bless

I love how Trump NEVER gives a flying fuck. I don't agree with his position on many things but the attitude is cool.

Aha i see, but what about his house and car ? didn't he live there ?

Attached: alalam_635323040926253065_25f_4x3.jpg (650x375, 213K)

OMG le right wingurs are so based!!
LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!! GLORY TO ZIONISM!!!

Attached: IMG_7335.jpg (2048x1365, 301K)

>Da JOOOOZ
gb2 Jow Forums

It’s not his attitude. He’s just retarded.

Yeah, he lives in a poor farm and has an old Volkwagen but the guy himself is bad news

Attached: mujica2.jpg (640x360, 53K)

Americans unironically defend this
Lmao at your pathetic country tbhonest

Attached: YOz2ijx.gif (600x340, 1.25M)

>Donald Trump on Taylor Swift: 'I like her music about 25% less now'
theguardian.com/music/video/2018/oct/09/donald-trump-on-taylor-swift-i-like-her-music-about-25-less-now-video

b a s e d

is it an mlp reference

TRUMP 2020
TRUMP 2024
KUSHNER 2028

youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk

Attached: 1417177342142.png (236x236, 29K)

Attached: 1494051109969.jpg (600x600, 157K)

The UN is a joke anyway.

B&R

Attached: 1516916017947.png (666x470, 431K)

This is why your politics, well, current affairs tangential to politics, are so entertaining. Consistent new morsels of entertainment for dopamine overloaded minds.
Being on the other side of the world makes it easier to overlook the fact that hundreds of millions of lives are being impacted by all of this silliness, if I'm going to be honest, desu.

can someone inform me on accelerationism?

because scott, tony and malcolm were so much better.

Then go live in Venezuela you fucking dumbass get the shit out of this fucking country before I beat your ass inside your asshole

Nice post number

Not remotely as entertaining.

We are never letting you have power again

kek, you have no power to begin with, user.

Republicans control every aspect of the government as of right now