Explaining Request in less than 20 seconds

Request network is a platform much like ETH, but for financial dApps. The first dApp was a decentralized payment processor, the ones to come are Accounting, Crowdfunding, Auditing, Supply Chain, Point of Sale, Invoicing and the ones developed by the Request Fund ($30 million dollar in grants).

You have to see past the FUD guys.

Attached: Link.png (1000x1000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network/#/
blog.request.network/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop right there !
Anons are being syphoned hard and you spill your fake news on them !?
Shame !

Attached: 1522526344059.png (965x692, 28K)

its a token that will allow you to buy your wifes son presents with crypto

Attached: r_biz.png (752x250, 60K)

>Request Fund ($30 million dollar in grants)
Nice, so that's the reason why my bags are so heavy. Thank you Request Team! I'm so glad I invested.

Attached: 1513205211825.jpg (399x400, 13K)

REQ isn't burned from a random address

>platform like eth
>erc20
Pick one

Bump
Ignore the trolls you fool

But from where?
Dev's stack ?

>replying to baits
Lmao

The REQ transaction fee.

Haven't been on biz for a while. Not up to date with the latest fud.

The hot thing now is the low volume meme. However this is the current FUD:
>peequest/pooquest (yeah this is the actual quality of FUD)
>random burn (getting old)
>Payment platform I can use to buy gifts to my wife's son
>weird and creepy
>Whales got millions of REQ at ¢1
>A FUCKING BUTTON
Just ignore them.

more like peequest haha pooquest

From ICO money

You forgot
>the team market selling tens of millions of tokens in a bear market to fund their DApps
Which is true, by the way.

That's worse than the Ark fud on here a year ago.

Just ignoring the legitimate FUD then?

Attached: 06A98EB8-4426-499E-B8DD-073022B4FBB1.jpg (1744x716, 600K)

can you post it, if you have some?

REQONNNECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Not legitimate since your entire FUD is based on an assumption that REQ will only ever get 1% of paypal's volume...a number which you just pulled out of your ass.

>fees are so low that hardly any tokens will be burned! LMAO
>no one will use a low fee payment platform. LMAO
Fucking nigger

Not my FUD. Anyway, REQ currently gets much less than 1% of Paypal’s total volume, can you explain why it would ever get more than that?

REQ currently gets 0 volume, to be precise. Once they are out of pre-alpha, it'll have >0 volume.

Because the fees are lower, for one
Because it's more than just payments
Because your mom is a retarded monkey

i heard the entire team is currently on vacation so dont expect anything of value in the update tomorrow
I would sell now to avoid tomorrows bloodbath

They have a working payment processor, their first and main application focused on in the white paper, and the payment plugin is available on the largest ecommerce sure in the world, yet no one uses it. How is that pre alpha? And why would it get more volume in the future when it gets none now despite having the payment button on the largest ecommerce site in the world?

We'll probably get another motivation speech from their 15yo homosexual marketer.

A fucking payment button is what a team of pajeets can code in 2 afternoons. Their only hope is that PWC France will use them for accounting. Which won't amount to much burn anyway.

Because it's still not fully built and not marketed to end users yet brainlet? Auditing, taxation, supply chain use cases, dapps etc have all yet to be rolled out Lol facebook didn't gain 1 billion users a few months after Zuckerberg cooked up an alpha in his dormroom.

The horizon for this investment is at least a few years. If you cant wait that long then try your luck chasing random pumps.

The issue here is that you aren't understanding the potential scope of a decentralized accounting program. consider reading their website before spouting off someone else's erroneous opinion

We’re all aware that apps designed for other use cases are being built on the Request Network, but that doesn’t detract from the fact that the ecommerce one is finished, fully functional, easy to set up on your site, and used by literally no one.

>It won't work!!!
>No one will use it!!!
>I'm not losing you are!!
If your FUD is this low quality why are you even wasting your time?

>The horizon for this investment is at least a few years. If you cant wait that long then try your luck chasing random pumps.
90% of startups fail, you know that, right? Enjoy waiting years, while literal shitcoins moon left and right. I'm getting off at the next opportunity.

good call. makes more sense to get in with those 90%ers

Sounds great, but the ecommerce pne sounds great as well yet nobody uses it.

How will the accounting features be integrated into a real business? Will they have to make payments through the request network to get those features? Because if so, the request network would need to integrate USD or Euros or whatever currency that business uses to operate. Not going to happen any time soon.

If it's low quality, why do you give us all those (You)s, retard? Apparently its quality is enough to make you respond, you stupid cuck.

read the website and their KNC/ZRX/LINK connections. it's not worth our time to disprove your bloviating when the answers to your retarded questions are readily available to you

Request devs are doing something shady with the token distribution as I found out.

They are funding the Request developer's fund NOT with the 15% of tokens that are locked in for 2 years, but from other funds which they retain.

So we really don't know how many tokens the Devs currently own in addition to the 150 million, and they're giving millions of them away for free to their friends and developers, which would explain the million-token sell walls that appear and trash the price every time a limp dick green dildo appears.

When I mentioned this on their Telegram, they booted me off.

This shit is fucking sketchy.

Attached: 1522696973807.png (900x677, 885K)

No one really pays with crypto now
Doesn't mean it will always be that way
Early days.

so you're saying that the funds that are locked for two years are locked? appreciate the detective work. post telegram screenshot please!

So they’re going to use Chainlink to access off chain accounting data and then...? What exactly?

request.network/#/
blog.request.network/

The team has 150 million tokens in addition to their 150 million which are locked up. They're market selling them.

I’ve read all the updates as well as the white and yellow papers. It’s still not clear to me how the accounting features will actually be usable by real, legitimate businesses.

No, they're funding their Request Fund from tokens not locked, but neither are they in circulation.

So undeclared funds.

So they burned through their ICO money, they've run out of talent, and now they're dumping pre-mined tokens en masse to come up with something to save the dying project.

Attached: 1518638446656.png (429x322, 22K)

Triple entry accounting is a big thing. The problem is that I don't see how it'll amount to a significant burn.

Referring to white paper or posting links is ALWAYS evidence that you are not well informed about your own shitcoin.

it's explained pretty clearly, so i'm really not sure i can dumb it down any further, but i'll try:

human employee expensive
no need human when payment have pattern
business save money when computer replace human

that's just one example; i'm personally intrigued by their implementation of salary micropayments. but you already read all about that, right?

here's the blog post that says that was always the plan. i'm honestly not sure if you guys are just retarded, or want someone else to do your legwork. the latter strategy is ineffective as most people here are going to mess with you if you're this ignorant

I mean the actual implementation bozo, not just the fact that accounting done on the block chain is useful and saves money.

Business A sends 5000 dollars to business B for 300 widgets. How does this data get recorded on the block chain? How does this benefit REQ holders?

... and i'm supposed to believe that you've read the whitepaper? at least look into token burn, since it answers your question and is also the meme du jour

No answer from the REQtard on real world implementation! Sad!

you've read all the updates, so you already know the answers to those questions. i've also provided you two clear use cases in this thread. it's tiresome, frankly, to walk someone through what is literally the first page of a paper they claim to have read. best of luck with your investments; that seems to be the only thing they're based on.

mention this in their subreddit

Ok, that is understood.
But where do the burnt tokens originate from ?
What is their source ?

A fee is charged for every transaction. this fee is then used to market buy req and send it to the burn adress.

This thread is pretty retarded. REQ is at a perfect price point now and is an easy moonshot with a legit plan. Plus, they are one of the top contenders to list on Coinbase along with BAT, OMG, and EOS.

Let’s be real here guys. REQ is a fucking good buy right now.

Wrong again REQtard. What I’m saying is very clear but you ignore it with snark:

Any accounting done using the Request Network is only viable for transactions that occur ON the Request Network (because triple entry accounting requires a digital signature), so as of right now the only people that can benefit are people trading in ETH, BTC, REQ, KNC, DAI, or OMG. Businesses operate in dollars and other fiat currencies, which are NOT assets available to them on the Request Network, and therefore this triple entry accounting feature is NOT something they can utilize.

Get it?

The best projects are also the most fudded by Jow Forums

ETH early days
ANS
EOS
Raiblocks

Makes me feel like I should reallocate my crypto to
LINK
REQ
Holochain
VET

Matrix AI fud coming soon.
MAN is working along a $1trillion project (OBOR) gonna be huge so expect the fud to be solid.

Maybe Jow Forums is genius?
>muh accumulation

REQ is a shitcoin lol financial dapps but they have to outsource most of the actual hard work, fucking lazy frenchies. REQ tokens are useless.

Thanks user. That makes sense.

>REQ is a good buy right now

you shills have been saying this every month... this shit will be 0.1 cents by the end of the summer at this rate.

somehow in reading every blog post they've issued, you missed the ones that have their roadmap and mindmap. if you were a halfway-competent reader, or even just a person with common sense, you'd know that although those features are not yet implemented, they are en route.

the entire reason we're here is to speculate on projects that have the best chance at adoption and real-world integration. it's literally laughable that you would FUD the team that is showing you biweekly how they're accomplishing exactly that.

if you honestly think that no business can ever use REQ because they don't currently have fiat integration, you're short-sighted to the point that your posts are embarrassing. if you want to be an investor in this project, then you need to ACTUALLY read the whitepaper and blog posts, not just claim to while actually spouting made-up biz-stacey criticisms.

don't bother responding to me directly, i simply can't handle the fremdschämen anymore

imagine applying fundamentals to crypto, just kill yourself you utter brainlet stay poor.

So you literally posted fud about REQ multiple times when you know nothing about it?

They literally took fiat integration off the table you brainlet. LMAO. Not even the brightest minds in this market have a solution to fiat integration, let alone the Request devs.

Source? your ass

There's no incentives for token holders.

Price wont appreciate because there are hundreds of millions of tokens not yet in circulation which can and will be dumped by devs and their partners, and the pre-sale buyers.

Already banned. They know this, and they know this will hurt them.

If you have a Plebbit account, please go and post this info.

Attached: 1518111724896.png (420x420, 69K)

No, the fact that they threw out their old roadmap

>Already banned
OH I WONDER WHY

Ok anons you got me with the token burn. But then what the hell happens when let's say REQ processes 50% of the PayPal volume and in 10 years 90% of the tokens are burned? Once it reaches zero do they start printing new REQ for the transaction fees?

If REQ processes 50% of Paypal volume, one REQ's token price will be so high that only very few REQ will be burned each year.

50% in what 10 years? Christ.

You are a fucking moron.

>You are a fucking moron.
Why?

Burn isn't meant to remove a significant amount of tokens though...people need to stop focusing on burn rate.

As price goes up the burn rate will drop. Eventually it will be only fractions of 1 req being burned. Supply will never drop dramatically.

>Request network is a platform much like ETH
Not really.

>As price goes up the burn rate will drop

Yes, the fixation with burn rate is just a pajeet's excuse for why his boss was gaming the market (they just do it to accumulate)

Burn rate doesn't reall mean shit one way or the other for the exact reason you mentioned. As long as there's adoption REQ will make bank for its holders.

Streamlined, one-button accounting is enough of a reason for companies to adopt btw so that's all REQ really needs.

Not possible without fiat integration. I’d urge you to look into the obstacles there