Why can't you people be normal just like everyone else and use liters instead of gallons?

Why can't you people be normal just like everyone else and use liters instead of gallons?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7K)

why can't brazil be first world

Why can't Americans ever take criticism?

because it's amusing for the rest of the world to not understand

Why do Brazilians get easily baited?

Why did you get easily baited?

Why can't america be first world

it's not a criticism because you have never seen a commercial liquid container in the us, it has standard units on it
in terms of usage as implied by your statement, we do use it, that is if usage of the standard units imply normality

what we have here isn't criticism, it's using internet memes and applying it to reality in an attempt to get response

while i try to respond the same way you turn face and act aggressively because you are outed to be a rogue, sorry mister but I am not taking that from you

Why can't Brazilians ever take criticism?

Because they are subhumans enslaved by corporations and they call this "nation"

because it's hard to measure how much sperm you guzzle every day in your tiny ass faggot units

Soviet Union, China, Nazi Germany - Metric
Home of the Brave - Imperial
I rest my case.

Only the plebs use imperial units on the US, all the people doing important things use metric like a human fucking being.

Only because Americans can't do mathematics

Attached: And+all+the+furries+rejoiced_e4ae32_5291570 (1).png (825x870, 344K)

they still use medieval units like feet and inches.
Im surprised they didn't replaced seconds with "king's blink" or some retarded shit.

Presidential* blink.

It's part of the class divide. You can tell someone is unintelligent and lower class because they use imperial day-to-day.

>Im surprised they didn't replaced seconds with "king's blink" or some retarde
actually funny KEK

Why can't everyone else be normal just like America and use gallons instead of liters?

Chink tourist pls go

Literally deddit tier >le Whoosh exD

We do. Goga Gola comes in liters.

BECAUSE WE RUN THE WORLD, BITCH. DAMN EUROPOORS AND THEIR METRIC ASS HAVING SYSTEM. THAT SHIT GAY AS FUCK. PASS ME MY BURGER AND FREEDOM FRIES, FAGGOT. I'M RIDING IN MY F-250 PICKUP TRUCK THAT GETS 13 MILES TO THE GALLON TO GET A $3 BURGER. FUCCCKKKKK YOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!

Attached: 1528254804960.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Second ss a standard unit. They had to do some bullshit mental gymnastics to define it in metric.

we only use gallons for milk containers
everything else is metric

b&rp

leaf

In order to be exceptional, of course.
What's your excuse, normie?