I want to know about your country

>tfw want to know everything there is to know about other countries and their people
>people chase me out of their country threads for asking too many questions, others just assume I am baiting
I am just a cute little Pajeet who wants to know more about the world. Please help.

Attached: 1517038211211.jpg (870x885, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slow-journalism.com/from-the-archive/the-price-of-truth-the-murder-of-daphne-caruana-galizia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey we answered you you sneaky Indian

Just google it

>cute
>pajeet
pick one, madarchod

What do you want to know?

norway me kab tha?

?

you are planning the next gypsie invasion arent you, hungary is in the antartica, very warm and welcoming place

Ask if you want.

This thread is bait

Pajeet is implying that you're a paki cunt
Aur saare chutiye gujrat me?

>What is the your opinion of the union between Norway and Sweden, Norway and Denmark and Kalmar Union? Which one was better?
>What are some stereotypes that you have about other Nordic countries?

No bully, pls

>Gandhi aur Jinnah the
kek
made my day, gujju shitter

>Why are Croat people and state still so angry? I mean, Croat politics is still extremely right wing, you have massive pro-fascist parades and tensions with Croatian Serbs (such as in Vukovar). Why have Croats not been able to move forward as much as Serbs and Muslims? Who are they even protesting against?
>How much influence do Herzegovinians have no Coratian politics?
>What is general opinion of people towards Croats living in Bosnia?
>What are Slovene-Croat relations like? Are the better than Slovene-Serb relations?

Gujju shitter deleted his posts, ahahaha.

you sure told him, bai

t. Punjabi

yea, /ukr+rus+bel/ is pretty great. thanks

this should be enough of an introduction
it also has stayed relevant for decades

Attached: 1504111125210.png (1214x1212, 234K)

>india
>entire nation based on hating muslims
>biggest israel supporter simply because they also enjoy killing muslims
indians need to open their hearts

The union with Denmark was definetly the worst one. Our language and culture was destroyed and Denmark constantly dragged us into pointless wars with Sweden (which we lost) and so we have to give up land in the treaty since Denmark is so small, it'd take their entire country. This happened after we joined the Kalmar union, which was fine at first but then the Danes started being cunts to everyone so we wanted out. Sweden managed to fight themselves out but seeing it as almost everyone here died from the black death, armies, peasants, nobles, you name it. We never could do it and so the Denmark-Norway union was born. The Swedish union came after the napoleonic wars, where Denmark had to give up Norway to them in the treaty. But, this was inna time of great nationalism in Norway where we celebrated Norway with song and traditions. We hated the danes and made our own constitution. The danes outlawed Norwegian nationalism though. Anyway, fast forward again to the napoleonic thing. We just made our constitution and declared ourself independent. Sweden didn't like this so they threathened with an invasion. Neither side wanted a war, seeing it as we were a freshly created country and since Sweden was exhausted from the Napoleonic wars. We decided to go to the bargaining tables and go into an union with Sweden but with our conditions. That is we get to have our own constitution, army, currency, pretty much everything, but they do our foreign affairs. So we were basically our own country now. The Swedish union was definetly a million times better than the danish union because of all the conditions. We still celebrate the independence of Denmark rather than that of Sweden because of how vastly worse the danes were.
>What are some stereotypes that you have about other Nordic countries?
Swedes are pussies, arrogant, nice, good lads
Danes are impossible to understand and they're scared of mountains. They're ok, but we don't really think of them that much any longer.

Actually, before 2014 we weren't full-on sucking jewish dick, so yeah. Also, it doesn't help that we're in the market looking for weapons, and Israel sells a fuckton of them.
Imo we should cuddle up only with Russia because they're trustworthy (speaking as an Indian), but our current PM is a fucking retard and he has shit up our entire foreign policy, even though he has more pictures with world leaders compared to his counterparts who served multiple terms.

>so we have to give up land in the treaty since Denmark is so small
will danes ever recover

Attached: haha.gif (250x250, 993K)

Not really.
Only HSP talks about them, and they're comparatively fringe. They just have delegates.
No universal opinion. People from Zagreb are sometimes snobby about Bosnian Croats who migrated there. Then again, older people from Zagreb tend to be pretty snobby about everything. Or that's just my perception of them.
There's the bullshit about Piran. Slovenia has been blocking the entrance of Croatia into the EU for years about it, and there have apparrently been irregularities about arbitration. The government rejected the arbitration, so that's back to square one. It's petty bullshit like all territorial disputes, and only harms the people living there. There is no particularly negative perception of Slovenes anomg Croatians or Croatians among Slovenes, as far as I know.

why the fuck are my comments getting autodeleted?

How do you know this? this is also true: thanks for sharing such a detailed answer, much appreciated. Why has Norway never been a strong power like the Danes or Swedes, though? Even if we talk of the Viking Age, it is the Danes who are better known.

Why does Norway not have an aristocratic or feudal class? What effect has it had on Norweigian society as compared to Sweden or Denmark?

Also, can you tell me a little about the rise of labour oriented politics in Norway? I know of the Union Crisis of 1905, but how did Norway turn to progressive the earliest in the world? Is it because it was constantly oppressed by Denamrk and Sweden?

We were once upon a time the strongest Scandi country. Hell, the danes tried invading us before but got btfo. It all went to shit when the black death hit us. Our nobles, armies, peasants were all dead. So we never were able to break out of the Kalmar union. I won't speak about your other questions because I feel I'm not informed enough to be able to answer them properly. You're just gonna have to ask someone else if you're interested.

Can you please tell me some ways in which Croat soceity and people differ from the Serbs. I am not talking about religion, but day to day life. When you hear about Serbs or meet them on the internet, etc, in what ways do you think they differ from Croat culture and society?

pajeet aren't "cute" duh. why can't you use deodorant like pakis do? it's a common sense if you're going around a tropical country.

Alright, that's cool. thanks for giving detailed answers, much appreciated

deos don't smell nice

we were kings and sheit too
nobody cares senpai
t. pajeet living in DK

what are you?

Your mother, Jim

No, your ethnicity

woah woah
playing the race card here, i see

Just curious where you're from. Don't act offended.

not cool, dane boy.. not cool at all.

pajeet

Ya ruski :)
I come from krasnoyarsk
and you?

I've never lived in Serbia. I've just met some Serbian students on exchange. What sort of difference would you expect? It's trivial. Naturally, their historical narrative is different. But historical narratives are bullshit in general. They're mostly objective in the facts they cover, but with a moderate nationalistic bend in presentation and in which facts they represent and which they ignore. That's the same in every country, so I don't care about them.

I see. What can you tell me about post-WWI? Is it true that Serbs came to Croatia in large numbers and siezed a lot of lands from Croats as Croats were the 'losers' and Serbs were more dominant?

>I've just met some Serbian students on exchange
what were interactions with them like? Did you learn anything?

It was, from what I know, Serb-dominated. There were apparrently irregularities with the conversion to dinars, cattle seizure and political discrimination. Most of the directions that the Yugoslavian club made before the unification were ignored. The peasant party opposed the king, and Maček negotiated the creation of banovina Hrvatska within the formally unitary Yugoslavian kingdom (formerly Kingdom of SHS) shortly before the war. When Germany invaded, he refused to form a government, so Mussolini brought Pavelić, who was hiding in exile in Italy (ustaše had part in the assassination of alexander along with vmro, and fled to italy). He also refused to cooperate with partisans, so those who supported the partisans created the republican peasant party. Some Croatians went into the partisans, some were conscripted into the domobrani and some ended up as ustaše. It was an extremely chaotic time.
That was what we were taught, and it sounds reasonably trustworthy. Though I don't care all that much about it.

>what were interactions with them like?
bit of casual talk
>Did you learn anything?
not really

thanks for the detailed reply. why is it that it is just the ustase who are now being popped up so much in Croatia? I mean, why use such a divise symbol when you also have other factions to look up to?

and our ties with Israel are gradually getting better

Attached: serves.png (704x678, 884K)

w-what?

Also, why do Pakis, even people in general, hold Saudi in such high regard while the rest of the /mena/ hates their guts?

Pakistan send thousands of its officers to foreign armies(US,UK,Germany,Russia and even Israel ) and serve their full terms in that Army and then come back and try to improve the Pakistani Military
e.g one Pakistani Naval officer joined the US navy then Navy Seals went on combat mission for the US served his full term came back to Pakistan took all that he learned from the SEAL's and created the cheap Pakistani ripoff equivalent of the Navy Seal's
we have been doing this since the 70's after their big loss to India
>Also, why do Pakis, even people in general, hold Saudi in such high regard while the rest of the /mena/ hates their guts?
Arabs are viewed as incompetent,lazy perverts
and those that do love Arab culture or try to claim any Arab ancestress are relations mocked and ridiculed over here

>ancestress
Including Saeeds?

yes?

yes
the Arab Resentment has been growing in Pakistan for years now
after the public reveal of the treatment of the Pakistani and other Muslim workers on various news stations and social media plus in 2015 when we decided not to get involved with Yemen because we had absolutely no business in it and the Saudi's said that will we pay for this
The Pakistani attitude towards Arabs is at a low and only gonna get lower

Its a shithole
please be kind enough and fuck off

>do you understand Arabic?
>what has been the legacy of knightly orders on Malta
>why is Malta so prominent in European culture? I see random references of Malta from things like science fiction to russian literature.

>not to get involved with Yemen
that has unfortunately changed

How do you guys look upon the people of Kashmir? I mean do the videos of people protesting against India or cheering Pakistan get popular in Pakistan?

How much space does the Kashmir issue get on news channels and social media?

But I think Georgia is a really great place with a rich history and culture

Try me, I like these threads

>why is it that it is just the ustase who are now being popped up so much in Croatia?
They aren't. Many veterans want to believe in nationalist narratives, that ndh wasn't all *that* bad, and conservatives need to have veterans on their side, but be milquetoast enough about it that they don't alienate the rest of their voter base. So they make a point out of every Bleiburg commemoration and shitting on SFRJ, but are prety skittish about everything else related to ustaše. Social democrats are always happy to denounce ustaše, but are in turn a little skittish about SFRJ. I don't hate the veterans, I've met some, and those I've met were good people. I understand why they'd go to fight, and I might have done the same in their place. I also understand why they'd want to believe in the nationalist narrative. But, shit, some of them are fucking retarded. And, while those I know are genuinely nice people, someone had to do all the evil shit that came down in that war, both from the Serbian side and from ours. Krajina Serbs probably had their own memes and misinformations in the war. The whole war was just a bunch of stupid bullshit, blood, theft and some genuine monsters.
>Thompson concerts
Half of that's conservatives enjoying some nationalist hysteria, and half is just edgy kids that go because they think it's fun. Shit, my friends used to put him on ironically, despite not one of them liking ndh.

what do indians think of farsi? is it true that they are jews of india?

This is a very nice initiative user, hope you get many answers

Attached: 1449606893369.jpg (450x557, 62K)

>people chase me out of their country threads for asking too many questions,
Maybe it's because you ask really spergy questions like this
>what were interactions with them like? Did you learn anything?
If I answer you once or five times then that isn't an invitation for you to keep spamming. I know you're trying to be known as the funny little pajeet who asks a lot of questions but you're just fucking annoying.

listen at this point a lot of Pakistani's know that we can never get Kashmir but want a independent Kashmir nations
thats currently the most popular stance on Kashmir in Pakistan

why not? I mean, most people in Kashmir are pro-Pakistan, the ones who supported independence were unfortunately decimated by Pakistan. I personally support independence but joining with Pakistan seems like the better option to me.

Also, this isn't what i was asking, I wanted to know how significant an issue Kashmir is on the national media and social media: I see. It has given me a lot to read about, thanks.

>Thompson concerts
I knew they sang about national pride, but their popularity with the far right is news to me

>What are some of the biggest political issues for Croatia in foreign polic right now?

we know that you guys are not willing to give us Kashmir so independence is the compromise pakistani's are willing to accept
its not shown much on media can't say I even remember the last time Kashmir was mentioned on any news outlet

>do you understand Arabic?
Obviously we can pick up a word or two, mostly basic stuff but it's not enough to hold a conversation.
>what has been the legacy of knightly orders on Malta
History is the most obvious answer. We have buildings built by them across the whole country, starting with the capital city itself, then there's several towers, windmills, palaces, an aqueduct etc.
Most of our cities were founded, or towns turned cities by them, in fact they have a secondary name related to the Grandmaster that did it.
>why is Malta so prominent in European culture? I see random references of Malta from things like science fiction to russian literature.
I think it's because Malta is an archipelago in the middle of the Mediterranean, with nice natural ports. Anyone relevant has in some way or another dipped their fingers in our waters. I'm quite curious
about this science fiction and Russian literature you're mentioning. Any examples?

Foreign politics? Piran, I guess, but that's been quiet for a while. Also trying not to beef with Serbia on commemorations and national holidays.
Politics in general? Conservatives kicked up a fuss about the Istanbul convention, but that slipped out of the spotlight by now. So it's business as usual, business as usual standing for corruption and embezzling.

>Any examples?
>Roadside Picnic by Strugasky brothers has a minor character from Malta
>the idiot by dostoyesky has a character having a nervous breakdown after going to Malta

I see. Is Modric still popular there, I heard he got some shit for backing out of a testimony

Interesting. I've never heard of them.

Punjabi Khatri/Kashmiri Brahmin American BVLL here

jo puchna hai puch le veerey

Who is Maltese in roadside picnic?
Normies started 'loving' football during the championship, so he's alright with them. I don't follow football, so I don't know what he was doing in court, but everything around Mamić is shady as shit.

you don't understand. For India, independence and accession to Pakistan are the same thing. India will always sabotage talks with Pakistan and never allow foreign mediation. this is because India already has Kashmir under it's control, there is nothing that Paksitan can offer it.

this has led to a situation where India will always avoid dialogue on Kashmir because it has no need to do so. India is fine with cross-border violence and militants in Kashmir because that allows it to justify rigging elections and killing innocents. the only way is for Pakistan to create enough international pressure, but no one gives a shit about Kashmir. So for that Pakistan needs to push this conflict to the brink of nuclear warfare

We Kashmiris don’t want to be part of Pakistan

I would be willing to be part of a country that is Punjab, Delhi, Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal and Uttarakhand though

>>Who is Maltese in roadside picnic?
Some minor character

>it's fucking chadjeet

what's going on with Daphne Galizia's case? How big of a news was her murder in malta?

>Punjab
pro-India, all pro-separatist elements either killed off or in Europe/US
>Haryana, Himachal and Uttarakhand
filled with cow piss guzzling hicks

Kashmir is the only decent place in India. I hope they get independence within our lifetimes.

>what's going on with Daphne Galizia's case? How big of a news was her murder in malta?
The news wasn't big, it was gigantic. Who she was, what she did, how it happened, who could be behind it; it's the (local)
case of century no doubt. Last I heard is that one of the accused is saying that he's being framed. The 1st anniversary from
her death is next Tuesday actually.

Who was that?

slow-journalism.com/from-the-archive/the-price-of-truth-the-murder-of-daphne-caruana-galizia

She was an investigative journalist that recently revealed some stuff on local politicians regarding the Panama papers.
But apart from that, she was quite the cunt. She talked about people with disrespect, and also spread a lot of lies. The amount
of libels against her that she lost in court are a proof of that. Nobody really liked her, but her death was fucked up.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

>Manuel Delia
Well, I assume that's a bit biased.

AMA

We vote like this in some places

Attached: 1024px-Landsgemeinde_Glarus_2006.jpg (1024x768, 313K)

you really gain nothing from Kashmir though
the people don't want to be part of your nation

We love cows

Attached: 6c64620f0391d9c138dffc59261a95caf8e9fb3da4ccfcfd9bef6b62ff971c4d.jpg (640x428, 180K)

Children smoke once a year in Appenzell

Attached: 978991726-appenzell-neu-dpa-iHBVJ25iia7.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

Pakistani's know that a large majority of Kashmir's don't want to part of Pakistan and are fine with that
just don't be part of India

And we dress like monsters sometime. That's all I can think of pajeet

Attached: charles_freger_wilder_mann_2010-2011_0004_krampus.jpg (762x1000, 208K)

>'hehe bobs..'

Attached: happy-mature-indian-man-AKPWHY.jpg (870x1390, 110K)

>you really gain nothing from Kashmir though
true. Kashmiris from children to elderly fight armed Indian soldiers with their bare fists if they have nothing else. If Indians (and Pakis) were anything like them, the Brits wouldn't have rulde us for 200 years

as kids we were fed propaganda that Kashmiris love India and we need to protect them from Paki terrorist. But that doesn't work in the age of video when we see schoolkids fighting with armed soldiers. So now we are taught to hate Kashmiris and rejoice even when small girls get raped or civilians get blinded

Why do I hear of so much rape in India?

>Lee Myung-bak in jail for 15 years
Are Korean courts really honest and fearless? to send former president to prison for so long takes balls of steel.

3 reasons.
>India is sexually repressed
People don't get even basic sex ed, their first exposure to sex is through porn. they know nothing of things like consent and mutual respect. to them any woman in western clothes or having a job is asking to be raped.

Children are asked to be quiet if they reveal being sexually abused. Being raped is a bigger taboo than comitting rape, so only the most violent cases get media coverage most women just keep silent

>Patriarch
Men dominate Indian society. to register a complaint of rape and from that moment your character is scrutinized throughout the trial which usually goes on for several years

>History
India is a very stratified society and rape has been used by the upper classes to oppress the lower classes. it is expected even now that a low caste woman should not make a lot of fuss about being raped by a dominant caste male. Reprecussions can include social boycott of the entire community or murder of your family with the police

would there be any chance to stop caste system?
I know I ask too much

>Are Korean courts really honest and fearless? to send former president to prison for so long takes balls of steel.
If you violate the South Korean Constitution in Korea, you have no preference for being a former president. In South Korea, especially if you violate the military service law, your life will fall as it is. Twenty years ago, there was a superstar called Yoo Seung-Jun who was super famous in Asia such as South Korea and China. And he avoided conscription by the South Korean Military Manpower Administration and he can not enter South Korea even 20 years later. He can not come to South Korea until he dies.

Attached: angry-indian-man-AKP46Y.jpg (1300x960, 87K)

>would there be any chance to stop caste system?
Impossible. It is the core tenet of a religion followed by 80% Indians and yields too many privileges. Even Islam and Christianity failed.

but usually judges can be bribed and are close to politicians. does that not happen in Korea?

>India is a very stratified society and rape has been used by the upper classes to oppress the lower classes
Very fucked up, although strangely not surprising. Terror like that has always been used by an oppressing elite.

Attached: 1538980014399_1.jpg (416x472, 42K)

Of course there will be a corrupt lawyer like any country. But I have heard that the judicial system in South Korea is very different from the English-speaking countries(I do not know, maybe India or Pakistan have also been influenced by Anglo-American law). For example, I have heard that there is only a constitutional court in South Korea and Germany in the world(South Korea usually has a lot of legal and academic exchanges with Germany and has been influenced by German law) And the judges of the Constitutional Court in South Korea are usually half progressive and half conservative.

>as kids we were fed propaganda that Kashmiris love India and we need to protect them from Paki terrorist. But that doesn't work in the age of video when we see schoolkids fighting with armed soldiers. So now we are taught to hate Kashmiris and rejoice even when small girls get raped or civilians get blinded
care to give any source

source for what?

source for the propaganda telling you that Kashmirs loving you and other Kashmiris hating you

>that Kashmirs loving you
that was the 90s mate and early 2000's mate

If you are really interested, I can try looking for it