Mfw Jow Forums thinks this "bitcon crash" is a correction and that it will rise to 100k in 2 years

>mfw Jow Forums thinks this "bitcon crash" is a correction and that it will rise to 100k in 2 years

Face it Jow Forums. Bitcon will stabilize at $1000 forever and you will get JUST'D if youre hodling. The golden years are over. Facebook, Goldman Sachs and Amazon entering crypto will destroy every shitcoins as well.

Just cash out. Accept your defeat and get a job at McDongs.

Attached: Kelsey Berneray.jpg (1277x1364, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/us-investigating-bitcoin-price-manipulation-as-cryptocurrency-runs-wild/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Litecoin Cash $1.00 EOYscreen cap this

i'm betting on that you are wrong.

god this dirty bitch makes my penis happy

I wanna sniff her armpits

fake internet money is a ponzi scheme. enjoy your beanie babies 2.0

fake as opposed to the numbers bankers literally pull out of their ass?

between crypto and fiat, which one is backed by the government? Also completely legal?

Bitcon had it's run. Legalizing it will destroy the bull runs.

This

the name doesn't give any results, why would you lie on the internet OP?>??

??

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-18-06-30.png (1440x2880, 460K)

all movements of price is due to mass psichosis panic and greed grappling forever. that is why the only thing that is sure is that its impossible to tell the future for sure. it is very likely btc will have at least one more bullrun in the future tho.

those pits...do they smell?

bring me... the device

Attached: The_Device.jpg (750x563, 40K)

>boobpedia

Attached: 1522694263772.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

thanks just bought 100k

>cryptocurrency
>stable

Attached: devildong.jpg (593x541, 114K)

Her titties are pierced she got bars

Found it, dunno wtf i did before

thanks!

Oh look, the usual nocoiner buzzwords. Thanks for your input.

wiggle it, just wiggle it

Attached: 1508633380993.gif (500x483, 2.55M)

op, lick my sweaty ball sack

you whiney bitch

I googled this image just for your faggoty lips OP markets go up and markets go down

and bit coin is not going to drop below 5k because the miners will make no money at it.

Attached: WiYiBFEr_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>and bit coin is not going to drop below 5k because the miners will make no money at it.

what happens when nobody buys 5k bitcoin because they think it's overpriced? everyone folds their arms and refuses to do anything?

its insider shit as usual, actually
cnet.com/news/us-investigating-bitcoin-price-manipulation-as-cryptocurrency-runs-wild/

why 1000, and not 10 000 or 100 000?

>cnet.com/news/us-investigating-bitcoin-price-manipulation-as-cryptocurrency-runs-wild/

aaaand just like that the price of BTC slowly slumps into the trash

If you know this you should put everything you have into shorting it to $1k then right? You'll be rich